• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love-Coloured Signature Shop! (NO MORE REQUESTS UNTIL I'M DONE WITH THESE)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Sometime this weekend, when I install the rest of my stuff too.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

I'd like someone to repost his/her request to make sure they haven't abandoned this thread and I'm not making requests for nothing.

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
I'd like someone to repost his/her request to make sure they haven't abandoned this thread and I'm not making requests for nothing.
As per your request, below is a repost of the specifications I was looking for:

I've really admired your work Ankoku. I very much liked the unconventional look of the Samus sig you did for EPIC way back when. If you have the time, I'd appreciate a Falco sig.

I'd like the background you make to use a similar color scheme as is in my current sig. I'd also like you to use a similar text style.

Image: http://tinyurl.com/6orapo
Text: Enoch-u-out (if the dashes look awkward, feel free to remove them).
Size: As large (or close) as SWF allows.
Color scheme: I'd like the text to be white. I'd also like the background to be dark with highlights that play off the green color of his rifle and the white text.

Thanks!

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
SCRATCH MAH OLD REQUEST! THIS ISH NEW ONE!!

Image:
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n165/Sieg999/crow.gif (use the one spreading its wings, and make it white) put that somewhere like how you did on my current sig.

If you can't use this bird, use another that you can change the color to white with.

Background-ish: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/45/133478394_9608b3f0a5.jpg

Extras: picture of Hatsune Miku somewhere, lol.

Color: Colors that match and go well with my extra picture (preferably white and red, but whatever you see fit.)

Size: the size of my current sig, or close to it.

Text: (spread the text out :I)

桜咲

Gladiarius Alatus

Other info:
Put some scattered floating white feathers on it as well

Have Fun? xD

Kamano

Smash Journeyman
I posted this in Naybewon's shop, but she didn't get to it, since she got hired by someone just after I posted, so hopefully you'll be able to do it. :D

• Size: 500x75 if that's not too small for ya. I like how my current (old) sig is a bit shorter than average sigs

• Basic Color Ideas: Red/dark orange preferably, but if you can't get the green costume (see below), a green background would be great as well.

• Text/Formatting: Just "Kamano" in a spot/font that's easy to read. No excessive blurring or filtering on the text please. ^^

• Images or Characters: Falco, preferably the green costume if you can. Here's my main point of concern: If it's at all possible, please use an image other than the one of him with his arms crossed. Something less common that still looks like Brawl Falco would be amazing, though not necessarily that specific image. Now that I think about it, that pic I just linked looks pretty good. Anyway, as long as it's not the arms-crossed pic from the dojo I'll be happy. :D

• Frame or No Frame: If you could do a minor border similar to my current sig (where the checkerboard pattern ends just a few pixels from the edge of the sig to make a slight orange glow), that'd be awesome

Sorry about being picky.
Hopefully all of that is doable without being a pain for you. XD

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman

Sorry I've been busy and couldn't get to a computer for a while. My request is still what it was in my previous post, so if you could make me a signature when you are done with the other requests I would appreciate it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
NickNasty, I'm bad at working on existing works without the PSD, so I just made a new one in its style. If you don't like it, I'll try my best with modifying your image, but I can't make any promises on it looking nice.

Nick Nasty

Smash Journeyman
NickNasty, I'm bad at working on existing works without the PSD, so I just made a new one in its style. If you don't like it, I'll try my best with modifying your image, but I can't make any promises on it looking nice.

It's great I love it. I can definitely tell that you put a lot of work into it. If I change my mind about it (very unlikely) I'll just post another request. Thank you man. I know I must have been a pain.

D

Deleted member

ankoku you do an excellent job on these sigs.even though you didnt make mine i just wanted to say that this is a cool thing your doing =D

my comrade nick nasty/xellos(the guy above me lol)cant stop raving about how awesome his sig is!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I will do Enochuout, BrawlChamp14, and possibly Karasu sometime today.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

Trying to figure out exactly what I'm going to do for BrawlChamp's request now....

Enochuout

Smash Journeyman
Good lord that looks wicked. Thank you. I'm really loving the lack of visible borders. I think you were right to add the extra hyphen after "e" too... helps bring out the intended flow of the name.

I've seen images serve as a links here before, but I don't know how to manage that... if anyone knows how, please let me know. I'd like to be able to link back here, but as it is now, the size constraints in the forums won't allow any extra text.

If you don't mind Ankoku, I do have another slight request... I'm not so fond of the lighter green, so if you would darken it for me, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again, fantastic job.

Moustachio

Smash Apprentice
Oh uhm hey ...I'm kinda new at this, so I was wondering if maybe you could make me a cool sig? If you could, that would be awesome! If you can't, that's fine too. Sooo, I'm really not that picky with how it looks, I just want it to look...well like all the other awesome sigs here. I would reeeally like it if you could put some pic of Snake in it, and also the name Moustachio in it, along with (in quotes) "FLAME" right under Moustachio. No animations please, unless its an animation of something ingame. Darker colors would be preferable too. Thank you so much, and even if you will not be able to do this for me then thank you for your time.
~Moustachio

P.s.
Uhm...oops sorry for posting a request if you're busy and all, but I just couldn't help myself.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Honestly haven't felt like doing any requests in a while. : \

Top Bottom