• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Love-Coloured Signature Shop! (NO MORE REQUESTS UNTIL I'M DONE WITH THESE)

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, but I am keeping to this rule since I don't want random people just requesting something and disappearing with it.
I lurk a lot, do you want me to post here and there to get those 30 posts... Well, guess I'll just do that then.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Posting a lot in here is just a faster way to get this thread closed. D:

ripman3

Smash Journeyman

ThreeX

Smash Lord
hey, good work on your sigs, i really like how your unique and not just do rectangle sigs :DD

well, here's my request.. not sure how to make this form =\ but...

image:

name: 3x Pi3 r0w
text: Wolf > Fox
colors: up to you
background: ^ same answer

1 quick question, do you allow 2 images per sig? if so i'd like to change my request :O

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Three more things. Sorry about the wait. I'm going to go fall asleep for a month again, now.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
(I should be saying sorry for making such a long request, lol)

VERY NICE DESIGN!!! WOOHOO!!! you sure have very amazing creativity skills.

Lol you will really need that rest. I would faint from doing so many sigs xD.

I think some have forgotten about this thread, so i hope your work isn't in vain... In that case sleep until Brawl comes out or something.

Happy Sleeping!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Blah, sorry about being extremely bad at keeping track of things.

Someone make a request now and I'll do it. Except EPIC, cause he has three sigs already and it's a little irritating to make lots of sigs for someone other than me.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Wow i've looked through your work and i must say i'm IMPRESSED. Some serious skills right there :D

Image:

http://www.yale.edu/anime/imgarchive/Angel Sanctuary/angel_sanctuary.jpg

Color: Whatever you have in mind! Use your artistic talents ^^

Text: Cookiez

Size: As long as mushroomrings sig on this page... and higher to accomadate wings <(@.@)>

I have an idea of how i want it to look, with the angel's head inside the sig, and the wings poking out onto a transparent background (so you can see the webpage behind it), and my text on the right, glowing slightly in a nice font :)

It may be a little ambitious, so please tell me if im asking too much! Anyhoozies thankyou and i look forward to seeing more of your work :D

Grandeza

Smash Master
I'd like a Diddy Kong sig. I love how you're work isn't always a rectangular shape so that's what I love about your work. Just have it say Grandeza somewhere. Thank you.

edit- I love your sig foe Jman with Ness and an effect and Jman written on it.

Can you add some cool effect to diddy kong here(resize it to fit limits of course), and have it say Grandeza across it.

edit 2- sorr, i didnt realize only 1 at a time. I'll come back later.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wow i've looked through your work and i must say i'm IMPRESSED. Some serious skills right there :D

Image: http://layouts.cbimg8.com/21/10251b.jpg
Color: White and pale blues? Use your artistic talents ^^
Text: Cookiez
Size: As long as mushroomrings sig on this page... and higher to accomadate wings <(@.@)>

I have an idea of how i want it to look, with the angel's head inside the sig, and the wings poking out onto a transparent background (so you can see the webpage behind it), and my text on the left, glowing slightly in a nice font :)

It may be a little ambitious, so please tell me if im asking too much! Anyhoozies thankyou and i look forward to seeing more of your work :D
I need a better imagesource.

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Looks at Grandeza... >.>

Hehe j/k

Anyhow i've edited my original request to fit your specs, is it ok now? :D Slightly change what i wanted though.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well, it is ambitious, though not for the reason you think.

The signature is restricted by Smashboards.:(
Its maximum sig dimensions are 550x127.

If that sig isn't to your liking, you can change your request and I'll try again...

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Oh my god, you are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!

I'm really picky though, is it possible to enlarge the background behind the angel till it extends sideways just past the "z" of Cookiez?

If not don't worry, cos that is INCREDIBLE! You've inspired me to learn more about photoshop <3

Cookiez

Smash Ace
Absoultely PERFECT! And so prompt, wowomgomgomgomgogmogmogmmogmogmoggomgogmogmgogmogmoOGMOGMGOMGOGMWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWO thats so good!

<3

Also may I ask what font you used for Cookiez? Its divine :D

And thankyou again!

Edit: Now to wait till they allow my sig... Should only be a day or two now ^^

Grandeza

Smash Master
I'd like a Diddy Kong sig. I love how you're work isn't always a rectangular shape so that's what I love about your work. Just have it say Grandeza somewhere. Thank you.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER

Just some experimental works... let me know if the name being a little hidden-ish is a problem for you.

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
Dang my other request from another sig maker is taking forever. Judging from Grandeza's request, I don't really have to specify to much on what I want. Could you make me a Meta Knight sig with my name "PyroRyuken" somewhere? Thanks.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's basically just not using all the space that's given. The rectangle was only drawn there to give the illusion of the border being there.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Are you planning on using the sig elsewhere? 'Cause Smashboards only lets your sig go up to 550x128.

KF11

Smash Apprentice
Are you planning on using the sig elsewhere? 'Cause Smashboards only lets your sig go up to 550x128.
not really thats why i said about 400x150 because thats about the same size of sig i usually use. but just make it fit i dont mind the size :)

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
size: normal size
text: Princess Peach777
other text: Peach blossom
color Pink.....it would be nice if you added some hearts to the sig.....if you can

please and thank you

Top Bottom