• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisville KY s2d tournament a few times a monthly. 08/29/09

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
Ohhh right I think YbM is right, i believe he is the wanna-be-cool-but-who-never-was-able-to-be-or-be-in-a-crew as-good-as-the-god-kais guy

Overswarm

is laughing at you
God Kais are like my mini-bosses. Gotta get through my ROB, then the God Kais, then the super ultra hard final boss: Green METAKNIGHT.

Cept most don't get through my ROB, and less get through God Kais, so I have to jump the gun and play MK.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
S2D is probably not over, Josh knows that i will be back eventually (after band(Mabey lol)). I just find the point of this thread still being here is sourd of pointless lol. :p. If you all wanna keep it alive, then sure. Theres no s2d on the 19th. Magic. I'll still post the dates and stuff if i get them from my dad.

neji32

Smash Lord
God Kais are like my mini-bosses. Gotta get through my ROB, then the God Kais, then the super ultra hard final boss: Green METAKNIGHT.

Cept most don't get through my ROB, and less get through God Kais, so I have to jump the gun and play MK.
haha i want to take this challenge......i believe my secondary should be more than enough for your rob =p

actually i think my secondary does well aginst the god kais too......

I should start going back to S2D since Joey will be too busy. I can make some free monies from the noobs and scrubs. Basically, I'll be the Shugo of S2D.
i was thinking of going to s2d on the days i cant travel....so i guess that makes me the anther of s2d xD

Overswarm

is laughing at you
haha i want to take this challenge......i believe my secondary should be more than enough for your rob =p

actually i think my secondary does well aginst the god kais too......
I just 2-0'd you with ROB last Saturday. What new character could you have picked up?!

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I may be up for one last S2D, not sure what weekend though. Gonna be planning the next Kakuna Matata soon, so it'll be good to have a date to give them for them to come to (Harris, travis, and them).

neji32

Smash Lord
I just 2-0'd you with ROB last Saturday. What new character could you have picked up?!
i always had this secondary. MK was more of a "i hope he has a good advantage over rob" i use hime when im scared hehe. but theres no excuse for me losing with pika =p next time im sure to do better
either september 26th or oct 10th for a last S2D tournament. Only time im free on weekends.
was up light. lets go to tournies both dates

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
What Time And Day Is It!?
9:16 on 9-16!!

you guys just missed the morning party. but if you want to hit me up in the xat chat at 9:16 then you can catch the party again. be there promptly at 9:15 so experience the countdown. latuhz

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
No, this thread just needs to be closed. Or let it die like it did last time. The fact that the opening post is owned by someone that can't get online in two years means that this would be a terrible idea for a social thread.

wangston

Smash Lord
No, this thread just needs to be closed. Or let it die like it did last time. The fact that the opening post is owned by someone that can't get online in two years means that this would be a terrible idea for a social thread.
agree'd :laugh:

Top Bottom