• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisiana Locator and Tier List

Sars_Pirate

Smash Lord
>_>

Ryan's supposed to be some ridiculous lvl 60 Priest who's ranked 13th in pvp or something like that? no idea. Don't know as much WoW terminology as him.

Esprit

Smash Rookie
I'm sorry Sudai >< Heh, but the exalted stuff is nice. No need to wait for that to start raiding though :x

Rank 13 is right before HWL/GM (the top rank), good luck to your friend ^_^

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I'm only 29 Tauren Warrior on Skywall (I'm ready for the noob jokes), but in my defense, I play Melee way more than wow, so I cover ground very slowly.

Sudai

Stuff here
/moo

About getting exaulted before raiding, days we would use for raiding they do guild-premades. We just hit revered so 3-4 more nights of this and we should be raiding. yey~

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
wait-wait, this is a Louisiana Locator, this is the serious, non-spam thread. PM each other if WOW is involved in the conversation.

Tyran

Smash Rookie
Hi, im Tyran. Im the person who drive's SetsumA around when he cant find anyone else to take him. He keeps telling me to post here, so here I am.

Name: Tyran
Contacts: AIM: Mrhahn2265 Myspace: www.myspace.com/tyran2265
Main: Doc
2nds: Jigglypuff, Ganon

When me and Set play its usually an even fight. His tech is better than mine, and I need to work on WD alittle more, but I get by.

I also play wow, Lvl 60 Mage on Medivh, same guild as Esprit. Pvp ATM is a joke.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
Jackets-Main Falco and Luigi and abunch as secondaries
Marrero, Louisiana
AIM: MrJakets

Jackets

Smash Rookie
uhm...its next to harvey or gretna(depending on which way you go)and near lapalco and barataria boulevard

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Please submit all new entries into the Locator in this format

Username Age ~ Main: Character~~ AIM addy~E-mail: address

Thanks.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
ooh, well done nicknyte :D
a cleaned up version w/out the 'maybe' playes is useful as well.
yea, i think the tier list actually fits best in this thread, so cool...great idea.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I heart Phil. Oh, and Ska, you have someone to play with now. That Worf fella lives in Monroe, too.
And since it looks like this thing is getting more serious, take Master Hand off my main and put Luigi, second is Doc.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
i personally don't think the "format" is that important...since its Nicknyte's job to put it neatly in the first post, which is where its suppose to be read anyway.

i think we could be more proffesional about it though..such as having just real info and not stuff like "plays everyone/masterhand/a billion 2ndaries"...for the most part, ur mains are really whats important.
If anyone doenst know Lee's main is Fox, they need to get shot in the foot, but it still wouldn't hurt to just list "fox" as his main, as with Iceman = luigi, etc.
my myspace = <myspace.com/cyphus> btw, if u wouldn't mind putting that as well.

Since we have powerrankings now, we could also do w/out the "best in BR/most likely to win tournies/etc"
Outside playes can now just look at a person on the "power rankings" list, and then find the same name in the "locator" to find more info about them.
I sorta wish i made this thread, so i could make it all pretty to my liking as w/ the other LA thread .____. gawd i'm greedy.

VVB

SD Champ
Maybe i'm a little late...
Yeah, just a tad...

NeoLink 19 ~ Lafayette ~ Main : Link. Seconds: Flaco,Y.Link,Ganon. ~~ AIM: Benownzuthxby ~ Email : Benownzukthxby@Yahoo.com

I've rencently started playing with Bake about 2 days after the first tourny and have progressed alot since. i'll be there for the next one on the 16th.

Entreri

Smash Cadet
Baton Rouge- Enteri 19 ~ Marth~~ AIM: Entreri4425~E-mail: Kstick1@lsu.edu

If there's anyone in the LSU area who wants to play some matches I'm game. Just drop me a PM or an E-mail and we can exhange cell numbers or something.

Top Bottom