• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Louisiana Locator and Tier List

lilblake91

Smash Rookie
Yo Louisiana people! me and a small group of friends play melee in Thibodaux (Near Houma)
I play as Sheik, Nickname: Wall... Age: 16

I'm sure we suck compared to you guys though.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
hah he prolly will, i convinced elvis to start acually learning marth instead of just doing retarted ****

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
so i've been watching some mew2king marth vids, and for no reason my marth is able to keep up with lee's fox now.
Isn't that just ****ing hilarious? I play doc for 6 years...and my marth is just as dangerous in about 2 hours. Udderly hysterical, amirite? God i hate this game.
but anywho...i have a strong feeling we're all going to be awesome by the time of the tourney.

I get off of work the 10th at 4:30....so me and lee will probably be in batonrouge, at kyle's place by 8...so we can all meet up there.
Taylor..can you just like...bring the van there? so we can all leave from there together hopefully by 7:30 am. (i think we should get do what we have to do, before bed...and get up at 7..so we can leave at 7:30)

TehPh1r3PwnzJ00

Smash Apprentice
dude i told you idk if im going to be able to do that. i'll do what i can but its only a few minutes out of the way to get the van in the morning if we have to. idk about leaving that early it depends on how tired i am. jon is doing better today since he's not tired but ive still beat him about 8 games in a row (no johns) all 1 or 2 stock. he's only beat me once in the night. kyle and he are going pretty even in marth dittos. good think you and lee arent in my pool cyphus ;)

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
hey, Nicktyne. Could you list me as: MuraRengan 14 Main: Sheik Secondaries: Fox, Falcon, and Marth. Area: New Orleans. thx

and yes, Cyphus is awesome.

Top Bottom