• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lone Star Circuit Event #6: Revolution - October 8th, 2011 - Dallas, Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I've played young people who are VERY good at this game. The only way age helps in Brawl is a good bit of us go to colleges together, so you just get to play good players more often.

Don't be intimidated by anyone at this--we're all really friendly and are more than happy to play new people. :)

Nike.

Smash Hero
We should have a raffle before the tourney for the order of the pro bracket :)

1: UltimateRazer==160 points
2: Trela==147 points
3: Gnes==140 points
4: Denti==55 points
5: Illmatic==52 points
6: Dojo==45 points
7: Sync==39 points
7: K Prime==39 points
10: Shlike==25 points
10: Espy==25 points
10:Vinnie==25 points
I'm kinda hyped at how close it'll be.
We don't know if Dojo's going.
Infinity can easily make the jump with a decent placing.
Jerm and Espy can possibly do well.
Sync and K Prime are forced to do well.

Somethings gotta give.
End of this tourney is going to be very hype when seeds are on the line.
And yea, we should do a raffle for it or something lol.

D

Deleted member

I've played young people who are VERY good at this game. The only way age helps in Brawl is a good bit of us go to colleges together, so you just get to play good players more often.

Don't be intimidated by anyone at this--we're all really friendly and are more than happy to play new people. :)
Thank-you ...I've just had so many people base me on my age and treat me like crap. Im glad someones not a brawl *** for once. I wonder how my Kirby and toonlink will do in singles. Inb4 metaknight/snake/falco/diddy/marth/wario *******s. .______. Aka tier *****s.

:phone:

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Assuming this event gets 49 players or less, these are the points people can earn.

1st - 45 points
2nd - 35 points
3rd - 25 points
4th - 20 points
5th - 15 points
7th - 10 points
9th - 07 points
13th - 05 points

As nike said, these are the people that MUST reach 39 points or more or they wont make top 8(pro bracket).

8: Pj==30 points
8: Infinity==30 points
9: Jerm==27 points
10: Shlike==25 points highly doubt hes going
10: Espy==25 points
10:Vinnie==25 points highly doubt hes going

Infinity/Pj MUST get 7th(at minimum) to get top 8(assuming sync/kprime dont make top 13) or get top 5(or even better, 4th) to get that extra bit of points to help make a bigger gap between sync/kprime. Good news is that since this event is in DALLAS, some of SA may not event go.

Its gonna be hard no matter what.

Even if you guys dont make pro bracket, amateur bracket wont be hard so top 4 is easy to reach

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
Doing player research. Im planning on doing good this tournament. IC's and TL dont allways go far, but hopefully I'll pull somthing with both tournaments.

Oh and zach, I dont know about double's anymore.. My freind ryan may want to just team up now that we can do both events. :/
sorry bro.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Hi, I'm pretty new and live out in the middle of nowhere so travailing is kinda hard. I'm pretty bad but I want to do so money matches to make the most out of my visit. Would anyone care to help me :3

chic

Smash Ace
hey guys i'm teaming with chuky for this tournament so my bro needs a partner. he a solid mario player and is looking to have fun, not necessary win. let me know if you're interested.

D

Deleted member

K lumpy ... hey chic, does he have any other mains as well? If I can't find anyone then ill go with him. Idc if he uses Mario cuz I actually think he's an interesting character but I wanna know if he has anything else incase.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
What's mm ...? I'm new to this a bit :s

MM means money match. You basically play a tournament set and bet money on it. They're usually for $5.

Also, next time you should edit your post if you're gonna post a few minutes later and no one else has posted aster your last post. Some moderators are really anal about this and will infract you. I cut new guys slack. :)

D

Deleted member

MM means money match. You basically play a tournament set and bet money on it. They're usually for $5.

Also, next time you should edit your post if you're gonna post a few minutes later and no one else has posted aster your last post. Some moderators are really anal about this and will infract you. I cut new guys slack. :)

Thanks for cuting some slack xD and thanks for telling me what it means. I wouldn't bet money on myself though once again there's the fact that I'm new to this kinda and well...who would wanna bet money on the little blonde dude playing tl/kirby :s and I don't wanna waste so much money.

LumpyFish

Smash Apprentice
Sorry zach. :/

But once we get there we should totally play a few freindly's.

Oh, and I prblably wouldnt have been the best partner anyways, snce I litterally dont even own a copy of the game.

D

Deleted member

Sorry zach. :/

But once we get there we should totally play a few freindly's.

Oh, and I prblably wouldnt have been the best partner anyways, snce I litterally dont even own a copy of the game.

yeah just for lulz I guess. But I'm not the best either, I'm not m2k/nairo/kingtoon / random other cool and good player...but m2k isn't cool XD I need to find a partner still.....

D

Deleted member

Ok, i really need a partner now, im getting to worried about it now. We have a little less than a week now and ive got no real intrest from anyone else... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom