• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London, Ontario Bi-Weekly Thread

Niko_K

Smash Master
Im gunna be visiting my buddy at Fanshawe soon and Ill definitely make it out to one of these. **** ya melee.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
kurtis wud probaby brawl with u Fashoomp and theres two others good brawlers likely coming *** well. dont worry bout it.

sauc3

Smash Lord
I'm guessing you left for school? Well I'm at school in London, so that's just unfortunate timing.
You could always just come visit home when these happen. (I'm making the assumption you left London for school)

Rikana

Smash Champion
Is that actually the Zhu who teams up with m2k?

In all honesty, if its all melee, I probably won't come. I'm a brawler. I will bring a TV, and a wii with brawl (and brawl+ if anyone wants), and 2 GC controllers. I was never a really good melee player. I would like to learn melee, but I also would like to Brawl.

Please post if you are a brawler, as I would like to know how many of you there will be.
Who's this nublet?

Nah, just playin. Its rayyyy. Message up when you're back at tdot sometimes. I have yet to do any offline Brawl+ friendlies.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
cool this is at the ucc. do we need an extra melee or brawl setup? i'll be bringing my wii back to london and if i can find a tv around my house then ill be bringing that too.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Thx man. We try ^_^

but I might not be able to make it till around 3. Its no big deal if you guys start without me, just sayin I might run a little late gettin there.

sauc3

Smash Lord
Thx man. We try ^_^

but I might not be able to make it till around 3. Its no big deal if you guys start without me, just sayin I might run a little late gettin there.
yeah dont worry about it this is all for fun, we may just skip pools and go straight into bracket, that way we'll have lots of time for crews and friendlies.

Xelyst

-_-
fukkeen this aint just any chatham crew ! this is chaTham ONTARIO CREWQQ mmmm.,...

i just woke up/...

on our way

Top Bottom