• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee / Brawl -> GamerBase Tournament. [CANCELED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Brawl doesn't lag with Plasmas, Melee does.

And it's a problem with Melee.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I have no idea, dunno why it was made, prob for the banter and to piss people off with the banter for the banter.
Banter imo though is what made this thread and banter will continue it.
I am going to ask brawler_pit later what is going on with this on msn cos he hasnt said anything about it lately.

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
I'll go check the next saturday. I'll be getting in touch. Bear in mind, I won't test using a Cube, it will be with a Wii, hopefuly no lag. P.S, since my exams are finished, I can start planning this. 3 huge tvs, I will cubes and Wii's (only 3 and hoping that HSAM can get some in for me), with 3 tvs, it will be best of 1 decided and finals best of 5, all bracket games best of 3, like the ranbat @ rebirth (uni). I'm hoping to get prize draws but i'm new to this so i don't have much of an idea. I'm thinking, 5 quid for entry plus 2 pounds for the pot and we have a seperate pot for Melee and Brawl. Pot will be spilted up 50//30/20.

you guys can help by giving some prizes for the pot.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
hm, has the laggy tv issue been sorted? it's not really as big for brawl but if you want both it'd help if it was lol.

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
hm, has the laggy tv issue been sorted? it's not really as big for brawl but if you want both it'd help if it was lol.

Brawl works fine.(With a tiny bit of lag - I can do all AT's with Pit so there shouldn't be a problem. I'm going to check Melee soon. Though, if it doesn't work and I see lag, it will be a brawl only tournament.
Could someone give me the location? The address? 0_o
I've got the name of the venue "Gamerbase" search it on google maps and use Tfl to get directions. Its in picadily circus.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Brawl works fine.(With a tiny bit of lag - I can do all AT's with Pit so there shouldn't be a problem. I'm going to check Melee soon. Though, if it doesn't work and I see lag, it will be a brawl only tournament.
You didnt close the brackets you only begun it.

Can I atleast know the location this might happen and a ROUNDABOUT date, like in May or March or whatever.

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
Ewwww!!! SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCREW that!!!

:yoshi:
lol >_> Lols @ Brawl haters.

You didnt close the brackets you only begun it.

Can I atleast know the location this might happen and a ROUNDABOUT date, like in May or March or whatever.
Gamerbase, I don't know the real adress >_> lol but its not hard to get from google.

In mid or late march.

That just a lazy way of sayin dnt knw the address LOL just 1question when is it?
Mid or late march. yes, im lazy.

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
I might even do a hacked torunament turning brawl good with melee's competive elements...does anyone the hacks for it like i do?

Tamoo

Smash Master
Id b interested in trying it out but the only hacks id b interested is manual lcancelling (NOT automatic lol) and possibly the arial dodge system.
I dont thing we should make a whole tournament out of it but do whatever

Tamoo

Smash Master
Hey Brawler Pit, just a thought about the stage list.
Seems to me like a bit of a random set of stages in the neutrals and counterpicks,
i mean, castle siege, neutral?
and green hill zone counterpick? walkoff stages ftl in my opinion
This is just a suggestion but I think that the stage list that professor pro stated in the first post is more reasonable, but if youre going to stick to that stage list, then fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom