• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee / Brawl -> GamerBase Tournament. [CANCELED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Pit just leave Brawl+ out, or just set it up only for like friendlies and stuff.
And get the date sorted out soon please...

Inertia123

Smash Journeyman
I have to agree no Brawl+ as nice an idea and as good as it looks its a) not finished and b) melee? :)

Also with the stages Castle Siege neutral? Green Hill Zone, Distant Planet, Yoshis Island (pipes). And I personally hates Pokemans Stadium 2 even if its alright to play on lol.

Also also date? Time? I demand this be hyped up!!

the great jonzales

Smash Cadet
hmm... sounds like a rave, ill prob come down if its in march, tho i am kinda hoping for it to be sooner. also it seems this'll be my first tourny i've heard peeps are generally quite nice and your always lookin for more players, tho i'm not gonna be outta my depth am i? just dont wanna get embarassed at my first thanks

MakoMako

Smash Journeyman
The stage list is pretty humiliating to say the least, just move all the starter/counters to counter and remove Green Hill Zone along with Pipes. Distant planet is ok because the music is nice.

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Yeah what the hell Pit, that stage list is sooo horrid. >_>
Keep counterpick stages AS counterpick stages. Not Neutrals.
And remove some stages such as Green Hill Zone.
Then again this is your tournament, but changing/removal of these stages would be nice. :)

Aiko

Smash Champion
how can they be taking too long? :S

I got manchester gamerbase to run mine in just less than a month, and that was from having never spoken to them to getting a decent tournament running.

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
how can they be taking too long? :S

I got manchester gamerbase to run mine in just less than a month, and that was from having never spoken to them to getting a decent tournament running.
ive been talkin for a long time- the one in london has plasma's screens which needs AV input extenders which they don't have. and they sed that they will tell us if they get any :S for the time being, we cant do anything about it....

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
getting a better venue = doubtful, getting a venue with non lcds = doubtful for BRAWL + MELEE

can't expect everything served on a plate for you, gotta provide your own t.vs and effort to get them to a venue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom