• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Do you pay for venue AND tournament entry?

And if so, how much is both?

Aiko

Smash Champion
Cant mods change names for u?
I can get someone to change the name, but its usually not worth it unless you have a decent post count or important threads that you are in control of. Other than that you would just make a new account.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
The Transport for London network is being upgraded through a programme of improvement works.

If you are planning to travel this weekend 25/26 April 2009, please check if any of the following works will affect you.

Bakerloo Line
Between Stonebridge Park and Harrow & Wealdstone there is no service due to Network Rail engineering work on Sunday

Circle Line
Blackfriars station is closed for improvement work until late 2011

District Line
Between Barking and Upminster there is no service due to track replacement work.

Blackfriars station is closed for improvement work until late 2011.

Hammersmith & City Line
Between Plaistow and Barking there is no service due to track replacement work

Jubilee Line
Between Green Park and Stratford there is no service due to line upgrade work on Saturday

Metropolitan Line
Between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Uxbridge there is no service due to track replacement work

Nothern Line
Goodge Street station is closed for improvement work

Both Balham and Tooting Broadway stations are closed for improvement work on Sunday from 2200

Piccadilly Line
Between South Harrow and Uxbridge there is no service due to track replacement work

Victoria Line
Between Walthamstow Central and Seven Sisters there is no service due to line upgrade work on Saturday

London Overground
Between South Tottenham and Barking there is no service on Saturday.

Between Gospel Oak and South Tottenham there is no service on Saturday from 1700.

Between Gospel Oak and Barking there is no service on Sunday.

Between Richmond and Stratford there is no service on Sunday.

Between Shepherd's Bush and Willesden Junction there is no service on Sunday.

Between Willesden Junction and Harrow & Wealdstone there is no service on Sunday.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Yeah deathgazer, me and rustediron are going together so it would be cool to meet up with the promising newcomer lol
what time sounds good to you?
I'll be arriving at the station with a friend aswel.

and im okay at melee but im no way near competition standards
so im expecting to get ***** alot haha

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The Transport for London network is being upgraded through a programme of improvement works.

If you are planning to travel this weekend 25/26 April 2009, please check if any of the following works will affect you.

Bakerloo Line
Between Stonebridge Park and Harrow & Wealdstone there is no service due to Network Rail engineering work on Sunday

Circle Line
Blackfriars station is closed for improvement work until late 2011

District Line
Between Barking and Upminster there is no service due to track replacement work.

Blackfriars station is closed for improvement work until late 2011.

Hammersmith & City Line
Between Plaistow and Barking there is no service due to track replacement work

Jubilee Line
Between Green Park and Stratford there is no service due to line upgrade work on Saturday

Metropolitan Line
Between Harrow-on-the-Hill and Uxbridge there is no service due to track replacement work

Nothern Line
Goodge Street station is closed for improvement work

Both Balham and Tooting Broadway stations are closed for improvement work on Sunday from 2200

Piccadilly Line
Between South Harrow and Uxbridge there is no service due to track replacement work

Victoria Line
Between Walthamstow Central and Seven Sisters there is no service due to line upgrade work on Saturday

London Overground
Between South Tottenham and Barking there is no service on Saturday.

Between Gospel Oak and South Tottenham there is no service on Saturday from 1700.

Between Gospel Oak and Barking there is no service on Sunday.

Between Richmond and Stratford there is no service on Sunday.

Between Shepherd's Bush and Willesden Junction there is no service on Sunday.

Between Willesden Junction and Harrow & Wealdstone there is no service on Sunday.
Why did you display all of the lines except for the one line that we need to get to there which is Central Line lol.

does anyone want to meet at Gants hill station at about 1.00-1.15 and get the bus to the venus because i dont want to get lost on my own! lol
I don't mind meeting up with you. Hopefully there is nothing wrong with the Central Line.Can you add me on msn please, my msn is aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk and plus I will need your number cos if you see me you prob won't think I play smash lol and plus I won't recognize you.

and im okay at melee but im no way near competition standards
so im expecting to get ***** alot haha
I'm sure you will do OK. ALLLLL you have to make sure you do is get out of this thing called pools and then you can be happy lol. Do you undertsand how the tournament rules work in terms of this thing called 'Daves Stupid Rule' and banning stages and stuff?

1-1.15 sounds about right, me and frugs are effectively travelling up from kent so getting there at a precise time is tricky but that time shud be good
Good to know you will be there when I come.

Deathgazer

Smash Ace
Do you undertsand how the tournament rules work in terms of this thing called 'Daves Stupid Rule' and banning stages and stuff?
ermm i think so. is it just you cant pick the same stage you've won on while your playing the same person

and if you choose to ban a stage your opponent can do the same or you both agree to ban one stage.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Yeah I think that will deftinely speed thigns up.
We always have about 6ish TVs and now we got potentially 2 more TVs for each game which will without a doubt speed things up. I can see pools getting done really, even brawl pools lol.

Edit: Thats good then Fuzzy. The reason I think crews will be a good idea is because one its fun and it will involve all of the new people with the top people and make everyone part of something and they are always bare jokes to watch.
Me and Fuzzyness will prob end up being captain lol.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Brawl always takes 4eva I will ask my dad if I can go again on friday if he says no then I ****ed but even if I was commin I'm commin frm Hatfield so mission on train n since victoria line is dwn it will take an extra 30mins 2 get 2 walthamstow central

I dnt wanna miss pops hope his fox is better =]

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I think that will deftinely speed thigns up.
We always have about 6ish TVs and now we got potentially 2 more TVs for each game which will without a doubt speed things up. I can see pools getting done really, even brawl pools lol.

Edit: Thats good then Fuzzy. The reason I think crews will be a good idea is because one its fun and it will involve all of the new people with the top people and make everyone part of something and they are always bare jokes to watch.
Me and Fuzzyness will prob end up being captain lol.
about 7HRS + 10TVs Fuzzy said was going to be there

i wanna see you play brawl prof

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
lol I think you'd actually suck until you'd at least played it for a while :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom