• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

London Melee and Brawl Ranbat June 27th

Status
Not open for further replies.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
Dad just said ur not going coz u got exam so I might not b makin this =[ depends on how he is feelin this week n how much revision/skl work I do

Will try my hardest 2 b there though PMS shld still b going i'll send him a txt so he knws wat time 2 b dwn 4

Hopefully I'll c u guys there

Kman25

Smash Ace
Nice. I would like to get some matches of me and you recorded.

Are those two guys coming the two people that I played when I came to pick up my charger. The people with the Fast And Furious cars lol.

Rev I added you to the list
I will keep the list in my posts occasionally cos I know list usually get lost to I will occasionaly randomly add the list to my post.
And nah I havent seen those guys in a while actually lol. Remember that guy called Adrian who plays Marth, Hopefully him and some other guy, Ill try and make em come and my friend who thinks hes a good Sheik lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
And nah I havent seen those guys in a while actually lol. Remember that guy called Adrian who plays Marth, Hopefully him and some other guy, Ill try and make em come and my friend who thinks hes a good Sheik lol.
Yeah I played Adrian last week and I was looking to bring him along, plus some of his friends and including some of mine lol. Is that samus player you lost to coming and does this shiek player you are talking about THINK he is good but he is not by the sound of your post lol.
Adrian and that samus would get ***** at this though.

Kman25

Smash Ace
How does he play? Any good? Gonna go this Friday and give him some games myself. And you make it sound like he completely beat me every match lol, He only beat my Sheik, Couldnt touch the Peach =P And Im not sure, Waiting for him to get back to me about it. And the Sheik player THINKS hes good, I want the tournament to be an eye openener, Hes played Fuzz, Edwin Frost and Chris. And he got ***** but I assume he wants to come to get better or see how he does in the tourny.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
How does he play? Any good? Gonna go this Friday and give him some games myself. And you make it sound like he completely beat me every match lol, He only beat my Sheik, Couldnt touch the Peach =P And Im not sure, Waiting for him to get back to me about it. And the Sheik player THINKS hes good, I want the tournament to be an eye openener, Hes played Fuzz, Edwin Frost and Chris. And he got ***** but I assume he wants to come to get better or see how he does in the tourny.
loool Adrian ain't all that. Alot of the people in the community are better then him but he thinks he will do pretty good at the event when he won't imo. lool You still shouldn't have lost against a scrubby samus who doesn't know any AT and just CC's. I played him and I was sandbagging and I beat him but I wasn't playing properly cos it was on a laggy HD TV and I can't play fox on them.

Aiko

Smash Champion
i remember adrian and his sheik mate. Buncha scrubs. He was telling me i should chain grab with sheik.....

monty06

Smash Ace
normally with work schedues i ahve to have a weeks notice so they aint screwing me over haha

Pickled_No0b

Smash Journeyman
I may well not make this now due to being forced to work saturday. Still trying to get it off but my boss is a ****** and put me down for saturday. So yeah lameness.
nooo! cant you get someone to cover for you? or have a sick day? :D

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
btw like it says on the first page, venue opens at 1:30pm but might be 2

im gonna start sorting pools out at 2:30/3pm so be ready.. Everyone is going to line up and if someone tries to avoid paying venue fee you'll be very easy to spot out LOL. It should run on time and be a good event =) we did it no problem with like 4/6 t.vs before in the past and this time there should be 10

Once you reach the front of the line you give me your name, what you're entering and venue fee

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I still find it hilarious how Dave's Gays are dominating the rankings :p
Thats what happens when Last Dragon and 4stock don't attend but they will come and ****, even though they won't be above you the **** will classify.

IS THERE ANY RECORDING EQUIPMENT FOR THIS!?

I don't need to sign up or pay the venue fee cos Charles is doing both for me as I am Professor Pro.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I am double posting because I am Professor Pro and I am above the smashboards law

But my main reason for the double posting is to know how to actually get to the venue once you get to the GANTS HILL underground stop on the central line.
You said I had to get a bus but you didn't say which one and you didn't say whic direction to get it in either.
Am I not important or something, I know I am since I am going to with this event and I am needed for this event to be successful.

voilentjack

Smash Journeyman
whaaa a LINK !

Dads softenin up so I might make an unexpected appearance but I hvent played smash since my bro went bac 2 uni got no setup currently =[ (b4 any1 says johns **** off)

a new challenger has appeared

4stock : silly human not matter how hard to pratice you will still taste red steel :D

4stock

Smash Cadet
who the hell, shame i need to change my name again.lool your edwin right i've played you before i think. u prrety good. :)

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Edwin: lol wld only work if I played young link plus every1 knws my Link is **** even wit a semi screwed up pad lol

Where hve u been TC it like u disappeared I missed u
lol I dont think I've been inactive. unless you mean with events, but I'm definitely making this.

i'll ten stock u anyday:)
not in a million years o.o!!

You have to make a new account to change your name I think but I will help you with that when I come round when I can.
so kind and caring, I chose the right person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom