• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Locked and Closed] Pocket Monsters Incorporated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The black and white was for the retro effect, I think.

I get what you're saying, but I think Mewter's got this handled.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Chibo's Safari Zone wasn't really a Pokémon game. Also, it was an assignment for a class.

I'm guessing this will be akin to one of the spin-off games. Tangentially similar, in that Pokémon have levels, types, moves, abilities, but fundamentally different in the mechanics.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
Chibo's Safari Zone wasn't really a Pokémon game. Also, it was an assignment for a class.

I'm guessing this will be akin to one of the spin-off games. Tangentially similar, in that Pokémon have levels, types, moves, abilities, but fundamentally different in the mechanics.
inb4mysterydungeon

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I would have preferred the name of Pocket Monsters Syndicated. It makes for a more humorous acronym.

Tacel

Smash Lord
This is spectacularly fantastic. :bee:
Now, what will this be? Just fusions or any sorts of sprites?

I would love to sprite for this, btw.

Mewter

Smash Master
Will that mean I have to get rpgVX to play it :urg:
No, the game can be compacted to come as standalone. You won't have to install the run-time package.
I would have preferred the name of Pocket Monsters Syndicated. It makes for a more humorous acronym.
Maybe a sequel? :O

This better be here >:O
*Adds to list*
This is spectacularly fantastic. :bee:
Now, what will this be? Just fusions or any sorts of sprites?

I would love to sprite for this, btw.
Really? That's great! Any type of custom Pokemon sprite could be allowed, I guess. :)
Although there's a special job open for making overworld sprites for the custom sprites if you want to take it.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
This should be based on the members of the board. An RPG where charecters are based on members of the Pokecenter.

Zook for legendary.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Something tells me that Spire will end up being the Arceus of the game

>_>

Tery ends up close second with Kyogre though b^^

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
In one of the other forums I frequent, you can get infracted for quoting images.

If only...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Mewter is making a video game that includes the sprites contributed by spriters.

In other words, be prepared to catch yourself/use an Arceustwo

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
well, now im helping out with one game, leading another game, and keeping up with current events in the pokecenter.
Somehow I have time for real life.
:scared:

Mewter

Smash Master
If you guys ever want screenshots on the progress so far, just ask for them.
Otherwise, everything will be kept pretty hush-hush until I make some real progress. :)

Mewter

Smash Master

Here you go. :)

Don't ask for them too often though. It kind of spoils it. :p

Mewter

Smash Master
It's so quiet.

Screenshot of the battle system right now:

Right now, Tackle and Light Screen are givens, and every CPS thing is able to use them. If I can find a way to change that, I will, but that's how it is for now (and it works well, I guess!)
I'm thinking that you can choose from four other attacks under "Attacks," but I still have to set that up.

And sorry for the "Growlpix" name. I forgot to look up the actual name. :)

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's so quiet.

Screenshot of the battle system right now:

Right now, Tackle and Light Screen are givens, and every CPS thing is able to use them. If I can find a way to change that, I will, but that's how it is for now (and it works well, I guess!)
I'm thinking that you can choose from four other attacks under "Attacks," but I still have to set that up.

And sorry for the "Growlpix" name. I forgot to look up the actual name. :)
Looks pretty good, Mewter. And I believe Growlpix is the actual name. That or Vulithe.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Growlpix is too hard to say. But Vulithe looks weird.

Mewter, it looks a bit weird with all the empty background space, though I'm not sure you'd fix that. Ideally, you'd have animations, but it still might look weird.

Light Screen reduces damage taken the next turn, I suppose? You could replace it with a nerfed Protect, it makes more sense for some Pokémon. I can't see Salamence using Light Screen.

EDIT: Huh. PP is a "mana" now? I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom