• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im starting to think all rob mains are just closet homos

or openly homo, in the case of chz1 and nacker

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
Plairnk with his partner
The one and only nacker
Puts his head between his legs
And gets a strong wacker

It may not be seen
But it sure is heard
For how loud plairnk screams
Is absolutely absurd

Robbonites, amusing as always.

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
im starting to think all rob mains are just closet homos

or openly homo, in the case of chz1 and nacker
I'm more than happy to proclaim my heterosexuality and that of every other ROBOT main. I believe it's you who has been said to play like a "faggot"

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Well interesting that you said that plank (post on page before this one ) when i took a nap at boss's house this morning around 5 chozen crept up right next to me and slept on me LOL !

Also i was molested by boss's sisters friends when i fell asleep around 1pm .One watched ( the better looking one *sigh*) and the fat one (ughh) did all the molesting . Lesson learned never fall asleep in boss's house unless you want to get ***** by big chicks or used as a man pillow . So that was how i graduated at the top of my class at Harvard

p-wubbs lol at your mad dope lyrics dawg

One last thing while being molested Ck , Blues , Boss , Korn , okin , and chozen watched this **** happen .

10kanackers

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I'm reinventing ROB.

I'm not pleased with how close my tournament matches are; I've lost several matches due to suiciding or getting hit when we are both at ridiculously high percentages... but it should never get to that point. So, I've had a Bruce Lee moment and am reinventing our character.

Check back in two weeks.

JJR.O.B.

Smash Ace
I'm reinventing ROB.

I'm not pleased with how close my tournament matches are; I've lost several matches due to suiciding or getting hit when we are both at ridiculously high percentages... but it should never get to that point. So, I've had a Bruce Lee moment and am reinventing our character.

Check back in two weeks.
sounds cool.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You should be proud OS. I'm building a reputation as a projectile camper in MD/VA. 2 people I beat at Chu's biweekly yesterday were complaining to everyone about how I camped them and was so annoying.

One was a Sonic player, who stormed off completely pissed after I 2-stocked him twice in the tourney. Later on he was talking to his friend right behind me when I was playing some friendlies. He said, "Man, I lost to this ROB player JCaesar. What a projectile-camping wh0re!" His friend was embarrassed because he knew I was sitting right there. I just turned around and said "What's up?" with a smile on my face. Soul crushed!

The other one was Kirbstir who plays a solid MK. I guess he just didn't know how to get past the projectiles. I never ledge-camped, but every time he approached I would jump away while firing a gyro in his direction, then follow up with a laser. It worked, and I 2-stocked him both games (he counterpicked me FD, I'll never understand that one). He's probably the best player I've ever beaten in a tournament. I saw him 2-stock M2K in a MK ditto not long ago! Must've been a bad night for him. I heard from a bunch of different people that he was frustrated by my camping. It must be a proud moment for you Overswarm.

I'm looking forward to your reinvention of ROB. I can only imagine what that will entail.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
Jc who told you to shoot retreating gyros ? lol

I was in the room also and thought it was pretty funny .

edit: Also what i did to pc / random falco( 2 and 3 stocked him it was too goodZ) was my best camping yet lol .

10kanackers

Top Bottom