• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Location Confirmed, Sending Videos* - R.O.B. Video Thread (Latest update 1/27)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Well I'm not that good so I gotta find some other way to be accepted. :p

Except at ROB dittos, amirite toasty?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I wish they were labeled. A lot of these are (poor) recordings of matches that are already up.
They're all new matches. I had to play Chewy again in the loser's finals, and the set against tink was winner's finals.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Oh ok nevermind, I didn't look too closely the first time.

And toasty, I 2-stocked Yoster's Lucas when he pulled it out against me in tourney. Not to mention I also 2-stocked the random Lucas on my counterpick (Mansion). So bring it.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Luigi is too good ... or maybe it's just boss who's too good, I dunno. But **** it's hard to escape from either Mario bro's combos.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
You mean ledgecamp for 7 minutes?

HAB my teams partner plays Olimar, and he thinks Luigi is one of Oli's worst matchups. Maybe that's just because boss is the only one around, but yeah, good luck with that MM...

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
It'll be out soon. Also, 8mins is the way to go. I hate losing matches to time. Even though it's only happened once, it knocked me out of winner's against a crewmate's D3.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
i will hit u once and run then u will have no choice but to attack me......see i can be gay 2..... (no homo)
Did you just say you would run away from a ROB player and somehow be safe?

I believe the fact that we can shoot laser beams from our eyes will prevent that from being an issue.

Hey_Its_Nacker

Smash Lord
I LOVE THE PLACE,,,, WHERE THE FACES ARE SO COLD ..I TAVEL THE NIGHT JUST TO GET BACK HOME... IMA ROBOT (MASSIVE AWESOME GUITAR RIFT) ON FLESHY HUMANS I RIDE ..I WANTED WANTED IN ( fill in the blank happyhappy fun time mad lib .)

10kanackers

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Look at Nacker freestylin about robots.

OWM I hate when time runs out too. It's only happened twice to me in tournament I think. The one I remember was against a Diddy on Mansion. I wasn't watching the clock, but when there was about 30 seconds left I heard people behind me saying that time was gonna run out, so I shot a few lasers to get ahead in % and then flew off the side and hovered in the top corner of the screen until time ran out. I hate winning like that though :ohwell:

P-Wubbs

Smash Apprentice
Here comes ROB
Eyes a-blazin'
Hovering around
Throwing gyros and phazin'

He turns to me
Warning light turns on
Grab, forward throw, back air
And I'm gone.

Greetings Robbonites.

Top Bottom