• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Link is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED!! NO MORE POSTING PLZ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
kalm ive played u before and beat your link. if you want a rematch i could play ya.

im fighting a ness right now. im doing this same thread in the ness boards

OTL, very good link. the boomerang brought me into your f-smash......ROFLMFAO

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
kalm ive played u before and beat your link. if you want a rematch i could play ya.

im fighting a ness right now. im doing this same thread in the ness boards

OTL, very good link. the boomerang brought me into your f-smash......ROFLMFAO
Let me see. You played me around.. 5 or so months ago. Yeah. I was really "good then".

Trust me, you won't beat my Link now. I'm on.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
How come I only got 2 matches? I damand 1 more
Two-out-of-three match, O.T.L. I think that's what happened. I guess I was worthy enough to brawl with Xyro, four matches, even though I lost. :laugh:

Ray Kalm said:
Trust me, you won't beat my Link now. I'm on.
I don't think it would be wise to say, "I'll beat you," unless you do beat Xyro. Otherwise, those words were empty.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
i refuse to play you
This....Link [Trash] Online.

He is the WORST character online.
(maybe even worse than C. Falcon)

Link is already a bad character but he has a a lot of AT's and so Link relies on his AT's. There is nothing Online lag hurts more than AT's.

Xyro I really want to play you but I don't play serious games online for this reason. If you want to play for fun once your little project is over fine then.

PM my Xyro if you want to play my Link but I don't want to play this serious **** and be calculated into your little formula......

No I am not afriad to play you....it's just Online sucks balls and proves nothing.

ESPECIALLY FOR CHARACTERS WITH ALOT OF AT'S LIKE LINK

Online is strictly for fun when it comes to Link. Other than IC who is a better character anyway Link is hurt most by online lag.

Museh

Smash Rookie
Am I the only one thinking perhaps people are taking this thing too seriously and should remember it's just a game intended for fun? Perhaps you're worrying about losing in this game too much; you should try and chill out a bit and take your losses in your stride. If you can't be arsed that's a different matter and that's cool.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
If you guys haven't read the previous posts already, I already proved to him that Link is not trash.

4Serial

Smash Lord
Am I the only one thinking perhaps people are taking this thing too seriously and should remember it's just a game intended for fun? Perhaps you're worrying about losing in this game too much; you should try and chill out a bit and take your losses in your stride. If you can't be arsed that's a different matter and that's cool.
lol what are you talking about? i don't see anyone being really serious except for swordplay, but i completely agree with what he's saying about Link being the worst wifi character. While most characters benefit from the lag (snake/mk/gaw/ike/wolf), Link is one of the few that actually gets worse. this is a forum dedicated to smash competition and we have fun testing our skills and if you can't understand that, then gtfo scrub.

xyro i wanna play you

oh and good **** kalm. does that mean xyro won't accept anymore matches? mind explaining the match up?

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
Yea, Ray i saw your link versus your brother (Ash), you should post your stuff in the video archive, it is pretty beasty.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Yea, Ray i saw your link versus your brother (Ash), you should post your stuff in the video archive, it is pretty beasty.
Well, I was thinking of posting a video some time this week and in good quality.

Both those videos I have on youtube, are out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom