• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
User was warned for this post
[inappropriate content]

Last edited by a moderator:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
That is what he looks like.

She's always at her best.

Or you can have the best of both worlds.

:093:
I'm glad that Lawz doesn't disappoint. However...

"The best of both worlds", that is a phrase which implies that both worlds have good in them. Even accepting that as truth, the two worlds tend to repel one another.

That said, the ability to balance both is not to be disrespected. It takes real heroism to get laid in a ****ing pony shirt, for example.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I'm glad that Lawz doesn't disappoint. However...

"The best of both worlds", that is a phrase which implies that both worlds have good in them. Even accepting that as truth, the two worlds tend to repel one another.

That said, the ability to balance both is not to be disrespected. It takes real heroism to get laid in a ****ing pony shirt, for example.
Both worlds do have good in them. I just like pretty girls. I don't discriminate if they're 3D or 2D.

I did it while having anime wall scrolls and figures around on display, if that counts.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
Wuss up, Lonks? Been a while since I've posted here. Seems like things have gotten a bit better around here as well. Good to see. Anyone have the privilege of enjoying Xenoblade X atm? If so, I'm jealous.

Last edited:

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
That is what he looks like.

She's always at her best.

Or you can have the best of both worlds.

your waifu pillow doesnt qualify as part of the real/3D world though. just making sure

Last edited:

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
Stop playing Brawl with that NTAO Changeofheart scrublord if you wish to get good.
I play more Sm4sh than Brawl...
Brawl actually has more advanced techniques than Smash-4, so your point is completely invalid, and also CoH is not even close to a 'scrublord', I'm pretty sure he would destroy you even in Sm4sh, the game he doesn't even play.

Am I being trolled? Someone on our board who hasn't seen Chronic Bleeding Hemorrhoids for the tumourous, misplaced ego that he is?

"Everyone who matters quit Brawl, I'm super great at it, though, I swear. Those guys just didn't know how to play Link!"

Amusing. Sad, but amusing.

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
I play more Sm4sh than Brawl...
Brawl actually has more advanced techniques than Smash-4, so your point is completely invalid, and also CoH is not even close to a 'scrublord', I'm pretty sure he would destroy you even in Sm4sh, the game he doesn't even play.
lol'd. you both need to get good

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Wow the people on this thread make me want to throw myself off a cliff
just stahp poasting

And all of you watch 2GG's Fatality Saga tomorrow, featuring Scizor, Fatality, ZeRo, ImHip, K9sBruce, Vicegrip, Aphro, Tearbear and other SoCal favorites.

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Have you ever had sex? Yes in anime relationship (2D). (Also ***** by Bill Cosby)

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Ohhhhhhhhhhh Dumbfire Dumbfire , care to explain this?

View attachment 86203
LMAO no waaaay. I swear thats not me, "top link" in my dreams

Also scizor's in winners round 3 vs rich brown atm ima go home fast

@Edit:
Okay home, I think I might know who that is. See there was this dude asking me for advice a lot, very into theoretical stuff and writing it down in a notebook:

[Cut, I'll send stuff to link7 not fond of having FB stuff here]

Around that time he was on my wall too asking about Link dittos

Linked him the only recent Link dittos me online but said I didn't have much to say, guess that was a good way of getting comments.

I wish I was that good a troll man. "top link" my ass, but people overrate me all the time when they haven't properly played offline yet (which is what he's now doing so doesn't need me anymore).

Good lesson to stop uploading WiFi friendlies anyway, the truth is those friendlies matter nothing at all and very little useful happens in them. Every time I play people, drop a single game out of dozens they go "Ah I took one", as if that is indicative of anything. It's not even close to the right mindset, especially when you were still being outplayed. You guys need to go into a scene and realize that there you play long friendlies all the time, just practice, nothing to be taken from it. You go in, play, say ggs and that's it; all these people drawing conclusions from non-tournament stuff are doing it wrong. When I want to play wifi with you guys I want to play (and play, not talk), go a few rounds, say ggs and call it a day. Special shoutout to DarkDeity uploading literally the only -- the only one -- friendly he ever won from me, out of literally over 100. See me being totally outplayed guiz, playing so super serious obviously

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I actually have a pony shirt and I could probably get the job done - if I do, do I win something?

It probably helps that I'm not a guy but ehhhh technicalities.

Okay home, I think I might know who that is. See there was this dude asking me for advice a lot, very into theoretical stuff and writing it down in a notebook:

- Creepy stalker-y things -

Linked him the only recent Link dittos me online but said I didn't have much to say, guess that was a good way of getting comments.
If you need an adult, it's okay.

Last edited:

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
LMAO no waaaay. I swear thats not me, "top link" in my dreams

Also scizor's in winners round 3 vs rich brown atm ima go home fast

@Edit:

[Cut, I'll send stuff to link7 not fond of having FB stuff here]

Around that time he was on my wall too asking about Link dittos

I wish I was that good a troll man. "top link" my ***, but people overrate me all the time when they haven't properly played offline yet (which is what he's now doing so doesn't need me anymore).

Good lesson to stop uploading WiFi friendlies anyway, the truth is those friendlies matter nothing at all and very little useful happens in them. Every time I play people, drop a single game out of dozens they go "Ah I took one", as if that is indicative of anything. It's not even close to the right mindset, especially when you were still being outplayed. You guys need to go into a scene and realize that there you play long friendlies all the time, just practice, nothing to be taken from it. You go in, play, say ggs and that's it; all these people drawing conclusions from non-tournament stuff are doing it wrong. When I want to play wifi with you guys I want to play (and play, not talk), go a few rounds, say ggs and call it a day. Special shoutout to DarkDeity uploading literally the only -- the only one -- friendly he ever won from me, out of literally over 100. See me being totally outplayed guiz, playing so super serious obviously
Hey, scew off. At least I admitted to it lol. You can see me do it in the comments section. I had requested for it to be uploaded because it was pretty much the closest I ever got to legitimately beating you. I could even tell that you weren't even trying that hard until nearly the end of the match, I ain't that clueless. Hell, you could've easily come back from that Dair spike and killed me lol, but it seems I caught you off guard.

We should go at it some time again though. I even have wifi now, though my Wii U was confiscated again due to grades. Story of my life.

Last edited:

kxiong92

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kxiong
So I got 5th out of 112 at MN's Arcadian. Overall it was a very fun Arcadian though my placing was disappointing. Got bodied by a Shiek and then I got bodied by a Fox. RIP

Should I post the result? Are Arcadian tournies revelant in the tournament board?

Last edited:

Dumbfire

NNID
AncientSunlight
Hey, scew off. At least I admitted to it lol. You can see me do it in the comments section. I had requested for it to be uploaded because it was pretty much the closest I ever got to legitimately beating you. I could even tell that you weren't even trying that hard until nearly the end of the match, I ain't that clueless. Hell, you could've easily come back from that Dair spike and killed me lol, but it seems I caught you off guard.

We should go at it some time again though. I even have wifi now, though my Wii U was confiscated again due to grades. Story of my life.
I don't mind man. But play offline. I know you can't 'cause you can't drive yet, so get your diver's license. If there's a community there's people playing during the week.

ShadowKing

Smash Ace
NNID
TheShadowKing24
3DS FC
4785-7167-2769
How do you handle shiek?that's all I can ask (Meaning when going up against a shiek)

Rizen

Smash Legend
How do you handle shiek?that's all I can ask (Meaning when going up against a shiek)
Sheik has an advantage vs Link so she'll have the upper hand no matter how good you are. I've found Link should short hop and throw projectiles because her needles out-camp Link on the ground. Sheik wins big when she gets in. Link's best stratedgy is to be moving away from sheik to try to keep her at the tip of Link's sword reach and no closer. Using a lot of bombs, planting them on stage, holding, throwing them up, in addition to directly attacking gives Link some insurance to not be comboed. Sheik's dumb recovery is dangerous to follow offstage but you can throw projectiles out and punish the 2 frame ledge-snap vulnerability. In general, don't commit to laggy moves, keep moving and zoning, abuse Link's reach and projectiles because sheik wins big if she gets in.

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
How to deal with Sheik:
Block needles with the Hylian Shield.
Use a lot of his projectiles.
Don't get hit.
That's all I know about the matchup, I don't actually play Link.

Top Bottom