• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

kxiong92

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kxiong
Get this. I played like THIS https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmJHdq7STk4 in one tournament, and got 17th of 66, the most recent one, I got knocked out after playing two sets. Two whole sets, at an arcadian nonetheless. I'm far better than I was four months ago, yet, I am placing far worse.

I don't know how to feel about this...

EDIT: To be fair on myself, I did get a lot of stream nerves during that match, but still.
Come to the monthly so we can do friendlies. Did you play on stream at the Arcadian?

MintyGuy700

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MintyGuy700
3DS FC
0044-4078-1187
Come to the monthly so we can do friendlies. Did you play on stream at the Arcadian?
Okay, would we play after doubles or before? And no, I didn't play on stream at the Arcadian, I was talking about the linked video. (Summer Seasonal)

GhettoNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
DaGhettoNinja
3DS FC
2724-1629-7971
I won't be going out of state for a while. Probably not until mvg: rise to the challenge or smash n splash 2
Hopefully I see you at smash and splash 2!

Edit: Also if anyone wants to help run the discord PM me. I think I have all the basic stuff setup but when it comes to how to run it I'm a bit lost. Also the Marth Discord decided to sponsor one player to send to Gensis 3, that's neat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
**** me. So I was sitting on my couch watching a stream, when over the sound of the stream a heard a distinct 'TapTapTapTap'. I looked up to where the noise was coming from, and a ****ing giant spider was running toward me. It ran right under the couch I was sitting on. I had no shoes on or anything. Scared the **** out of me XD. Eventually I found it again and killed it; I mean there was no way I was going to sleep with that thing in my room until it was dead. I've never known a spider to make that much noise while running though. It must've had iron boots on or something.

**** me. So I was sitting on my couch watching a stream, when over the sound of the stream a heard a distinct 'TapTapTapTap'. I looked up to where the noise was coming from, and a ****ing giant spider was running toward me. It ran right under the couch I was sitting on. I had no shoes on or anything. Scared the **** out of me XD. Eventually I found it again and killed it; I mean there was no way I was going to sleep with that thing in my room until it was dead. I've never known a spider to make that much noise while running though. It must've had iron boots on or something.
Australia. Like the Dark World, but without the excuse of some asshole touching the Triforce.

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Aw, poor spider.

What type was it?

Australia. Like the Dark World, but without the excuse of some ******* touching the Triforce.

A little insulting, that is.

:135:

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Aw, poor spider.

What type was it?
It was just a huntsman, just a big huntsman. (Who want's to play the google images game?) Enough to make me jump from a seated position when I didn't know what it was, but not enough to keep me from killing it. I'm well aware that they're harmless.
And don't give me that 'poor spider' nonsense XD. I will never understand people who would prefer to let those things go. They're monsters. And besides, I needed the cash, it dropped five rupees.

Rizen

Smash Legend
It was just a huntsman, just a big huntsman. (Who want's to play the google images game?) Enough to make me jump from a seated position when I didn't know what it was, but not enough to keep me from killing it. I'm well aware that they're harmless.
And don't give me that 'poor spider' nonsense XD. I will never understand people who would prefer to let those things go. They're monsters. And besides, I needed the cash, it dropped five rupees.
You sir are the gentleman of gentlemen.

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
You're so evil Foxy!

Look at how CUTE this spider is!

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
I remember @Dumbfire telling me that you screamed like a girl when you saw a spider smaller than that one.
Admit boys, spiders are cool. It's yellow jackets and hornets and wasps that deserve to die.
are you saying im not one?

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Aw, but all it wants to do is eat flys and stuff. Seriously, Spiders have a very important part in our eco system. Though I don't blame you for getting scary. Bugs and stuff can be creepy sometimes. Though I would have supported you more if it was, say, a red back spider.

5 rupees? Really? That's all? Couldn't have you gotten that from cutting grass in you back yard?

Himura Kenshin

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, they are. But one of those ****ers come into my eyesight, and it is going to die. They're creepy, and they get far too big. But honestly, I'd rather have a spider in my house than a rodent. Man, some rats I've caught went from my fingertip to my elbow(including tail).

The Merc

Hyrule's "Light"
Yeah, they are. But one of those ****ers come into my eyesight, and it is going to die. They're creepy, and they get far too big. But honestly, I'd rather have a spider in my house than a rodent. Man, some rats I've caught went from my fingertip to my elbow(including tail).
Just remember next time that it is more scare of you than you are of it.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I say post it here, *** da police.
Someone has to have few enough infractions to tell the competitive impressions thread Link does not have an even MU with Sheik :facepalm:

I played Xenoblade for 5 strait hours yesterday and am giving my hands a break today. It's really boring.

kxiong92

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kxiong
Okay, would we play after doubles or before? And no, I didn't play on stream at the Arcadian, I was talking about the linked video. (Summer Seasonal)
Never mind. I won't make it for the tourney because of family matters. So, maybe play some friendlies with some of the high level players there.

Catana

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Catanaa
www.twitch.tv/byo_controller tourney me and df are attending starting about 2 hours from now, we will both most likely go all link. best ness in eu is also attending, so i want to get 2nd at least, though of course ill do my best to win like i did against him last time

Those wonderful people couldnt get the stream up this time. some matches will be uploaded to yt though, and i got 2nd as predicted (almost reset bracket tho, close 3-2 also being the only person to take games from him, and that with all link). df got 5th link/palu, i used link/zss/mk since i wasnt feeling it with link enough after i got sent to losers in wsf, brought it all the way back to gf with zss/mk where i went back to all link again and did pretty well.

just realized i double posted because I'm a fraud, but I love you all because I'm a nice person who doesn't say bad words all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Batu

Smash Journeyman
NNID
drlight33
Huntsman mmmmm nice name for a spider!

www.twitch.tv/byo_controller tourney me and df are attending starting about 2 hours from now, we will both most likely go all link. best ness in eu is also attending, so i want to get 2nd at least, though of course ill do my best to win like i did against him last time

Those wonderful people couldnt get the stream up this time. some matches will be uploaded to yt though, and i got 2nd as predicted (almost reset bracket tho, close 3-2 also being the only person to take games from him, and that with all link). df got 5th link/palu, i used link/zss/mk since i wasnt feeling it with link enough after i got sent to losers in wsf, brought it all the way back to gf with zss/mk where i went back to all link again and did pretty well.

just realized i double posted because I'm a fraud, but I love you all because I'm a nice person who doesn't say bad words all the time.

Congratz! Ill be waiting for the vids to go up.

Himura Kenshin

Smash Journeyman
I watched some of the highlights on that channel, that Wario is little ******, I don't know how you two play against him without punching him in the face.

Top Bottom