• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Rizen

Smash Legend
I'm getting the hang of Darksiders 2 again. It's a beautiful game. I highly recommend it to get you by until Xenoblade CX and LoZ Wii U launch.
I do want to rant about the objectives for a minute.
Spoilers
In the forge land your ultimate goal is to awaken the guardian. This requires several steps spanning many dungeons. You have to release the fire of the mountain, then the water, then go to the lost temple and awaken the warden who finally gives you access to the foundry where the guardian rests. After beating the foundry guess who the world boss is? The freaking Guardian! It became corrupt and serves as the world's boss! You just busted at least 4 dungeons to awaken it and then have to kill it!

Hopefully I'll sort my photos and have some aspen leaves pics posted soon.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Whoever put this character board together needs a Hookshot to the face. Not Zair, Hookshot. I'm trying to find data on Link's normals and there's NOTHING of merit in the metagame thread save for ATs. You kinda need to talk about more than a few key specials and some fancy maneuvers. Please tell me there's actual data for this.

/rant

Rizen

Smash Legend
Whoever put this character board together needs a Hookshot to the face. Not Zair, Hookshot. I'm trying to find data on Link's normals and there's NOTHING of merit in the metagame thread save for ATs. You kinda need to talk about more than a few key specials and some fancy maneuvers. Please tell me there's actual data for this.

/rant
You know the frame data thread is a sticky right?
http://smashboards.com/threads/links-frame-data.413106/

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I already know about Kurogane Hammer. I'm talking about a moveset discussion where you guys actually discuss Link's ENTIRE moveset. I'd like to know more about why his Ftilt is suddenly such a problem for me. Maybe I'm just being stupid, but yeah, Ftilt is stupid and I'd like to know more about his attacks. Frame data is just numbers.

kxiong92

Smash Journeyman
NNID
kxiong
I already know about Kurogane Hammer. I'm talking about a moveset discussion where you guys actually discuss Link's ENTIRE moveset. I'd like to know more about why his Ftilt is suddenly such a problem for me. Maybe I'm just being stupid, but yeah, Ftilt is stupid and I'd like to know more about his attacks. Frame data is just numbers.
First page of metagame thread.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer

/rant
It would seem that you clicked on the AT thread instead of the metagame thread when looking for the metagame thread. Good job.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Why hello there Links.
You guys are lucky, as I have decided to drop by.
How may I exter-...
Ermmm. Help you?

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Could you help me support Young Link for Smash 4?

:135:
No.
You missed some scrublord spewing false Link MU advice. Where were you when we needed you?
Here's a better question. Why didn't you summon me when you needed me? Hmmmm? I would love to help you eliminate those that are incompetent, moronic, and stupid. Speaking of which.
First you can get off the Link Boards. :smash:

…Did I win yet, guys?
Listen, my child, you are a mere hatchling compared to those that are here. I am very much a part of this board. I created it to what it was today, in the Great Cleansing.

You can help me come up with a funny response to your comment
I am sorry, that will cost $5,000 US Dollars. Help such as that does not come cheap.

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364
Was there any link mains who placed high spots at big house 5?
Well, there was a Toon Link main who placed in Top 32 at Big House if that counts...

Other than that, the rest were either scrubs or the good ones (if any were there) drowned in pools vs. top players.

Last edited:

DJTHED

Smash Apprentice
NNID
djthed
3DS FC
1805-3499-5905
Switch FC
SW-1721-8556-4217
Why hello there Links.
You guys are lucky, as I have decided to drop by.
How may I exter-...
Ermmm. Help you?
Help me dispose of this body, if you please.

Last edited:

Rizen

Smash Legend
Know what's weird? Normal is a relative term. The abnormal would seem normal to those sheltered from outside experiences. "Normal" also greatly varies by culture, age, etc. It's heavily based on perspective and illogical. Yet we somehow can identify the abnormal, although it's an illusion, somewhat instinctively. More so, humans often fear it and abnormal is largely based on ignorance and/or lack of exposure. One could make the argument that it's normal to be abnormal through an unbiased perspective and frankly we all have human biases. It's like we're constantly deluding ourselves into the thought process that the world is 'smaller than it is' so to speak.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
So Fox asked me to drop by and say hi once in a while, so:

You're all a bunch of worhtless scrubs. Either get good or GTFO.

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato

I want to get good!!!!! ffff... stupid life... why i have to work 50 hours a week!?

KenMeister

Smash Lord
NNID
KenMeister
3DS FC
3609-1224-8364

HIIIIII ELESSAR!!!!

Good to see you're still the troll we all know and love.

How's life been?

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
I won 10 bucks on some twitch wifi tournament earlier ****ing lol, i'm going to do be having more fun with twitch viewerbattles and stuff it's really funny

Top Bottom