• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Was going through some old things and found my old charizard, snorlax, and toon link dolls (the blue one holding the bomb). I'm a happy camper right now. Nostalgia ftw.

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
WOOHOO! Just got back from the Hyrule Symphony in Nashville on Wednesday! Absolutely amazing.
Got to hear some new Majora's Mask music (and they showed some never before seen gameplay), but the best part was the Link to the Past movement they played. If any of you guys get a chance to go and haven't been, do it.

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
WOOHOO! Just got back from the Hyrule Symphony in Nashville on Wednesday! Absolutely amazing.
Got to hear some new Majora's Mask music (and they showed some never before seen gameplay), but the best part was the Link to the Past movement they played. If any of you guys get a chance to go and haven't been, do it.

That sounds amazing, they won't be releasing an album huh?

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
That sounds amazing, they won't be releasing an album huh?
Sadly, not to my knowledge. If they are, I haven't seen anything for it yet/they haven't announced it yet.
I can only find live performances on youtube.
It's a real shame because they did an amazing job with the Deku Scrub Palace.

Anyways, this is my jam - basically it's the same thing they played just recently.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Indeed. I had wondered where you got your username from, until I saw your name. Then it was like "ooooooh"
It was a nickname I went by and I figured it was safer than going by like "SuperSonic69" or some **** and being known as that for all of my days.

People can just call me "Cam" or "Cammy" and it's like, totally normal lol.

:093:

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
It was a nickname I went by and I figured it was safer than going by like "SuperSonic69" or some **** and being known as that for all of my days.

People can just call me "Cam" or "Cammy" and it's like, totally normal lol.

Lol yeah, supersonic is the type of name a 10 year old would pick. Anyways, Cam fits rather well since it also sounds as a rl nick.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Many boards have tried to copy the ways of Steak and Haunter...

I just sent you a friend request :)

Not at home atm. Are you free tonight for it or just tomorrow? I'll get on xat when I get home and if you're there was can try a couple.

Just known that I'll be doing a mild beer cancel.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Beat on Lawz until he reps beer, like a real man.
hey @ Lawz. Lawz.

get over yourself
Not at home atm. Are you free tonight for it or just tomorrow? I'll get on xat when I get home and if you're there was can try a couple.

Just known that I'll be doing a mild beer cancel.
loool

I could probably do tonight. Tomorrow is up in the air for me.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I haven't been on the Xat in a while... Hmm...

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Hey so this is really late and all, but I finally got my hands on the NZ trip photos that my friend took. There was a lot of them, but I managed to narrow things down significantly. I'll group them in sets of like five.

Starbit

Smash Cadet
NNID
CaptainCurtains
3DS FC
3093-7138-6717
Link has become my best character but now I'm struggling to find a secondary (PS hey rizen it's Stitchy from BFC)

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
For what purpose is that you want secondary? To cover Link's bad match-ups, or simply to play another character?

Top Bottom