• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social Link checked the thread. Wow! This is a nice thread!

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
I actually suspected that he was lying. I mean when you quote someone multiple times in a post the person doesn't get multiple notifications, so why should tagging be any different.

Also, page 72 is over, no more jpes. Just tag @ PKBeam PKBeam .

Also, I endorse that the next raid should include the @ PKBeam PKBeam tag in every post.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
I actually suspected that he was lying. I mean when you quote someone multiple times in a post the person doesn't get multiple notifications, so why should tagging be any different.

Also, page 72 is over, no more jpes. Just tag @ PKBeam PKBeam .

Also, I endorse that the next raid should include the @ PKBeam PKBeam tag in every post.
Actually, page 71 was the meme page. In our enthusiasm of tagging memes for @ PKBeam PKBeam , we filled two pages.

DarkDeity15

Smash Lord
NNID
DarkDeityLink015
I actually thought about ALBW when saying that but didn't include it since it's too much like ALttP. I should have, you're right in that. I didn't include WW though since, while the world is big and wondrous at first, it's pretty much empty and so it felt disappointing. Kinda of like a slightly better sky in SS.

Also @ DarkDeity15 DarkDeity15 , a game doesn't need to be made with a brown and grey pallette to be dark. A game could be made chibo style and still be made profoundly dark and disturbing (think MM).

@ PKBeam PKBeam

Well tbh there were some areas in TP that were pretty brightly colored, and there are others where it is lacking. That's all that I found wrong with the artstyle, and they could easily fix that in a remaster.

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Broken. To all those who have ever had trouble reading shin's posts due to the colour of his text (for any other reasons, I can't do much for you XD), go to 'personal details', then click on 'preferences' (under 'settings'), and in the box that says 'hide custom post colours' change that to 'yes'.
I was blind but now I see.

Last edited:

Dumbfire

Sex? Yes, I'm familiar with the theory
NNID
AncientSunlight
Man, the new banner Zelkam made for Foxy' pro survival tips for the Link boards is hilarious.

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515
Man, the new banner Zelkam made for Foxy' pro survival tips for the Link boards is hilarious.
It is also quite accurate. I'm also intrigued by how black Link is standing on his own in the background rather than hanging out with the others. In a cemetery no less.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
It is also quite accurate. I'm also intrigued by how black Link is standing on his own in the background rather than hanging out with the others. In a cemetery no less.
Well, Foxy did tell shin that someone was in his shed

Rizen

Smash Legend
Thanks for the support everyone. My mom's in the hospital but she'll be okay. I'm watching her cat at her place and can't play my wii u. Sigh.

In other news, the Sheik boards are about as helpful as soup forks.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
Thanks for the support everyone. My mom's in the hospital but she'll be okay. I'm watching her cat at her place and can't play my wii u. Sigh.

Glad to hear that, Rizen. :) About your mom, that is, not about being away from your Wii U, that sucks.

In other news, it seems that our landlady forgot to empty the quarters out of our last functioning washer. So if anybody needs me, I'll be playing fire emblem down at the laundromat for the next couple hours...

FSK

Smash Ace

sheik boards seem pretty terrible, lol

Elessar

Nouyons TO
NNID
Veritiel
3DS FC
3711-8466-0515

Glad to hear about your mom. Hope everything turns out well. Also why aren't they helpful? Just ignore you or they have monies what they're talking about?

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
I know none of you guys care about football but the Dallas Cowb oys got robbed on that catch.

By the way, I have had a lot of the alcohols right now. If my WiiU was here and not at my brother's palce atm I'd ttoally take you all on online. Gotta work on my beer cancelling technique ftw.

Zelkam

Resident Wizard
Switch FC
1068-8431-0431
I know none of you guys care about football but the Dallas Cowb oys got robbed on that catch.

By the way, I have had a lot of the alcohols right now. If my WiiU was here and not at my brother's palce atm I'd ttoally take you all on online. Gotta work on my beer cancelling technique ftw.
What's football? Is that a new Link strat?

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
I don't claim to be any kind of expert, though many people often say I am, including myself, but I'm pretty sure that 'football' (also known as 'soccer') is the term that describes any character taking a stock off a Kirby or Jigglypuff by using moves that hit with their feet. For Link, this would mean he'd be restricted to using Nair, Bair, F-throw and B-throw.

Lozjam

Smash Champion
I think it's a metaphor for men's nature of asserting their dominance, and is an alternative to warfare. So grown men grope and **** each other in order to get a ball, and they have to run all the way down the field before the other men do. It is clear that humanity is stupid, and it can seen within the mob mentality of the spectators. Who scream, shout, and do terrible things to their body in order to root for their team.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Isn't football a Vegas gambling event/drinking game?

I beat Shantae and the Pirate's Curse 100% in 11:45 with no guides except 1 heart squid in a purple block. It's a fun game, not fantastic but it was only $20. I'd give it a 7/10.

Now I have to go back to my mom's place and watch her cat.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink

I hate the cowboys

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
fyi, NRL > NFL.
no gay stuff in NRL. Just people tackling and getting off of each other as quickly as possible.
and the North Queensland Cowboys are awesome, I think (I've never seen them play).

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
Isn't football a Vegas gambling event/drinking game?
Well, it's a drinking game after a call like that haha. The game is called "Drink the beer," where if you win, you get another beer. Repeat until you lose.
Love football, but will never pull for the Cowboys.
My family is from Dallas, so I will always pull for the Cowboys. Haters gonna hate :awesome: Guess with who's left I'm going for the Colts now though.

Although I probably should do some of the online stuff. I don't have many people to practice with here in SC.

link and ike lover

Smash Lord
NNID
Thegodlink
fyi, NRL > NFL.
no gay stuff in NRL. Just people tackling and getting off of each other as quickly as possible.
and the North Queensland Cowboys are awesome, I think (I've never seen them play).
I prefer the

Edit: 49ers suck they lost to the Raiders.

I pull for them only cause they represent the bay

Last edited:

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
one of my school's rugby coaches used to play for the raiders.
rumour has it that rugby players that are in his class get a little bonus.

Last edited:

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Fellas, I would stop the Tink talk if I were you. This is a videogame board, not a Tink board.

skydogc

Smash Ace
NNID
Skydog
I prefer the

Edit: 49ers suck they lost to the Raiders.

I pull for them only cause they represent the bay
lol I'm also a Raider's fan. It has not been a friendly decade.

My family is from Dallas, so I will always pull for the Cowboys. Haters gonna hate :awesome: Guess with who's left I'm going for the Colts now though.

Although I probably should do some of the online stuff. I don't have many people to practice with here in SC.
I'm going for the Packers, but I get that about Dallas. Difference in opinion.
I'll be glad to throw down anytime with you dude (I'm on the border of NC and SC).

Fellas, I would stop the Tink talk if I were you. This is a videogame board, not a Tink board.
Speaking back to video games, I'm currently replaying Zelda II: The Adventure of Link. I forgot how much I loved this game and how freaking impossible it is to beat it without dying one time.

Last edited:

link7

Smash Lord
NNID
Kidlink77
3DS FC
2234-7140-8163
I beat Shantae and the Pirate's Curse 100% in 11:45 with no guides except 1 heart squid in a purple block. It's a fun game, not fantastic but it was only $20. I'd give it a 7/10.
Eleven minutes and 45 seconds? Either you're really good, or that game is terribly short/ way to damn easy.

Top Bottom