• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini's Tournament Sets - Updated 02/15*vs Colbol

okami473

Smash Apprentice
and then god said let gannon have a crazy *** chaingrab on shiek, and so it was

ShadowStar

Smash Rookie
:laugh:

why is doodah soo **** trashy at this game fir a guy that talks so much does he ever win? losing a 4-2 lead to a ganondorf. while playing "gay" .

you ever notice he doesn't **** talk in threads where there's videos of him getting *****?

Linguini

Smash Master
**** that is a really good samus. linguini, why did it seem like you were getting handled? give him more FAIRS

:psycho::psycho::psycho:
It's not that im horrible against samus, I 2-0'd watty this past weekend, its just that esam 2 good, ill be rematching him this weekend. Ill tell you guys what happens, possibly new vids.

Linguini

Smash Master
I got 5th seed unfortunately last round, i had plank, husband, darc, watty and some other peeps i dont remember. Kinda suckz, but ill be at full force at pound and this time ill be making it to the bracket.
I beat watty and other ppl and i lost to plank and darc 1-2 both sets.

BTW i recorded an amazing set with dashizwiz today and hopefully ill get the vids up soon. Tom ill be goign to a big FL tournament and ill let you guys know if theres vids and how i did.

Linguini

Smash Master
Sweet sounds good guys, I got a set vs a sheik,mewtwo, and marth today at a tourney, ill post them as soon as the person who has them puts em up/

Linguini

Smash Master
that poor poor m2, will there be more than just some hot linguini vids, or did you have a personal camera man?
Nah, I know peeps at tournies with recorders though, they will be up by tommorow, and this mewtwo is by far the hardest ive ever played, IMO just as good as taj who I have also played. Ill post the goodies, just wait up, haha.
lol gimpy

Renth

Smash Hero
Excellent set vs. Synikal extremely entertaining to watch can't wait for our MM tomorrow.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
I just saw your set vs. Darc. Guini:

When you fight Jiggs with Ganon, you should consider keeping your back facing her the entire match. The direct, Fair approach just doesn't work against her, as Fair's too slow to win against WOP. You'll notice most of your successes in that vid came from spacing Bair.

I suggest working on your defensive patterns for this matchup and curbing your aggressive inclinations. Reverse Up Air and Bair are your best attacks. Up Air stays out forever and spaces Jiggs beautifully if it hits (this is where you can follow up with a Fair more safely, assuming she's grounded). Remember that you can get 3 Bairs out with a double jump pattern (SH Bair, DJ Bair, Bair). The last Bair is perfect for reeling her in. Mix up those Bair bait patterns with Up Air -- the idea here is to essentially create your own WOP. When done well, the only difference is that yours will hit harder.

-SynikaL

Linguini

Smash Master
Thanks for the info. kye, jigglypuff is one of the few matchups that i have no idea how to play and just throw out attacks without really understanding their effect. Usually I dont have trouble with jiggly, but darc is beast!
Ill be getting a load of new vids up sometime next week, you can count on that.

Top Bottom