• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: ZPSmash-SFL Melee Tournament-12/20/08

Stripesorbars3

Smash Apprentice
Let it be known that there were 2 sucker punches involved in this "fight".

I got sucker punched in the balls and Chops got sucker punched in the face.

It was a big misunderstanding.

And what is with Lee's friends thinking they're somebody, LOL?

I think his name was Teeeeeto or some ****?

He was callin me a ***** when I stuck his friend in the face and I called him out, but I was the *****.

I was gonna drop him outside, but that big black kid in the white shirt was a bit too big for me to fight Teeeeeeeeeto's **** ***.

LOL, why are all of Lee's friends replicas of him but just in differnt shapes and forms.

Tito is a *****.

Chops once again sorry.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Let it be known that there were 2 sucker punches involved in this "fight".

I got sucker punched in the balls and Chops got sucker punched in the face.

It was a big misunderstanding.

And what is with Lee's friends thinking they're somebody, LOL?

I think his name was Teeeeeto or some ****?

He was callin me a ***** when I stuck his friend in the face and I called him out, but I was the *****.

I was gonna drop him outside, but that big black kid in the white shirt was a bit too big for me to fight Teeeeeeeeeto's **** ***.

LOL, why are all of Lee's friends replicas of him but just in differnt shapes and forms.

Tito is a *****.

Chops once again sorry.
thanks for the clarification, heh

seibrik told me tito was starting **** way after things were calmed down

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Good stuff everyone, was a fun tourney (went all CF, except one round of marth vs. animal control)...but I'm def quitting singles for good very soon!!!

I just need to play Guini before I take my leave from melee singles!!!

:)

:colorful:
y u quiting singles?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Good stuff everyone, was a fun tourney (went all CF, except one round of marth vs. animal control)...but I'm def quitting singles for good very soon!!!

I just need to play Guini before I take my leave from melee singles!!!

:)

Don't quit yet. You gotta make it to my upcoming Melee tournament in February. Maybe I should me a thread about it...

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
I wouldn't be quitting melee teams, I just won't be entering singles anymore cause singles isn't enjoyable to me!!!

To shockwave: In singles I went CF the whole time, except the 2nd round vs. animal control (he won 2-0)!!!

To John: Animal control was one of the twins, Wes Jr. was the other one!!!

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
good matches everyone. pretty cool tournament even though i had the hardest draw out of everyone... lol. anyways, fun matches everyone! hope they have the vids up soon! see yall at the next one!

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Polmex on Limes account

Green Mario is my *****

Ty pete for clarifying ****

elam it wasnt your fault, more like the both of yous, so its mutual.

Everyone at Chiles...

Me, Emillio, Kyle, Noel, Charles an emanuel...LOLOLOLOLOL

Me: " So how should i approach this girl?"
Kyle: "(Barry White voice) My name is Green Mario...an Im all over youtube baby!"
Me: "An im about to be all over you...

Emillio: "Yo...my legs..their dizzy man...i cant balance"
Me: "Its not that hard dude..."
Kyle: "Whyyyyy?!?!?!.......Howwwww?!?!?!"

Omg i made some good friends.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
its all good. i didnt completely lose control like back in the days. i dont get nearly as mad as i used to get. but sometimes i still do trip out. but i can think twice about it now like yesterday. and getting tackled by one of the zp owners b4 i loss control helped alot lol.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
some semishoutouts

Raph - good stuff man! go to more tourneys haha

Josh - bad stuff man! go to more tourneys :(

Seth - practice up yo hungryboxing for next time haha

Emilio - you shoulda had me, we shall meet again soon ;)

Andy - get CF main for singles...'d

Kevin - thanks for driving, get ready for double the trouble for TO4 ;D also Toke McGee fo life!

Alvin/John - you guys almost had us with that doubles jiggs hahaha

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
crispyone is the mutha****ing man
Crispyone... that dude is sick.
Raph - good stuff man! go to more tourneys haha
Thanks guys for the compliments. I really appreciate it. I'll try to go to more tournaments if the gf permits haha. Yea yea I know. Gf johns.

Shoutouts

Linguini: Thanks for teaming with me. Your ganon is so good at spacing. I need to work on my teamwork. Nice singles matches as well.

Rock: Give me more practice against ganon! Haha.

Colbol: You're insane. Your fox is unstoppable. Thanks for teaching Seth and I the amazing game of hungryboxing. Seth should've 4 stocked you in it, but you mindgamed him into submission haha.

Polmex: You're chill man. I had a good time talking to you about anything. Keep up with that falcon. Don't stress out about not jump cancelling your grabs or standing in place instead of running. You'll have everything down in no time.

Garbanzo and Lamugi: Those captain falcon teams matches were fun(ny). The highlight was the falcon punch straight to the knee on the last stock. Haha.
Seth: Enter the tournament next time instead of doing friendlies only. You fear my ganon!

Chops: You ***** me haha. Suicided twice in the 2nd match but still won. That's ridiculous. Your laser to grab killed me. Good matches man.

I had fun no matter if I was winning or losing. I'm glad to have met new people.

Melee smash and its smashers are too good!

Life After Death

Smash Champion
u can be a top player if u go to more tourneys for exp. ur too good. its cuz ur asian thats why ur so dam good without playign the game lol

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
wanna get some matches in at next gigs?

I'm bringing a melee setup and doing a $1-$5 mini tournament at gigs.
dnt officially kno if ima be goin to 12/27 gigs

since seibrik car mite be full and i drive an Impala SS which jus destroys gas
round trip orlando and back wud cost me atleast $60 in gas

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
You can get better with Luigi though.

There in the match from Gigs against RFX, a lot of it was just you not knowing Luigi too well. You let him live on his first stock when a Fair/Dsmash/Nair would have killed him much earlier, and you got in trouble because you're not used to someone with a recovery as bad as Luigi's.

You'll learn more of what he's capable of if you use him more often and you wont make the same mistakes next time.

The double Uair into utilt into fair combo was HOT though Pete.

PS Can't you get Frames to unban your original Stripes or Bars account? Or maybe even the Doodah one? You should have amnesty with a mod like Frames around anyways. (I'm not sure that's the word I'm looking for there though.)

Top Bottom