• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: He Rigged the Bracket!- SFL Melee Tournament-11/22/08

gringo66

Smash Journeyman
otru if i dont team with QDVS, maybe we can work something out with teaming. Hes still not sure if he wants to team with me cuz he might team with garbanzo. so how about it?

Life After Death

Smash Champion
Alright noob. here's the deal, im driving with hbox, louie and aasem... louie is not for sure since he doesnt know if hes working on saturday, aasem might not even wanna go if louie doesnt go cuz u know hes kinda gay for him... so in that case colin will prolly ride with me.

So its kinda complicated im gonna have everyone confirmed by tmrw

EDIT: I just talked to louis and aasem, and louie cant go cuz he has to work and aasem might not go cuz louie's not going... so i might not even go since i dont even have a teammate... whatever...
team with james or steven their both real good. ore team with synikal

spider_sense

Smash Champion
@ Hungrybox, because $10 is better than $15. =D

Btw, who's bringing a recorder with them? I can't enter, but I want to put matches up or at least have them recorded. Are you guys willing to record friendlies?

1-up

Smash Journeyman

Btw, who's bringing a recorder with them? I can't enter, but I want to put matches up or at least have them recorded. Are you guys willing to record friendlies?
ill MM you for $1 again if i'm there... but this time you have to pay if you lose.

also $10 for singles i guess i was wrong about you linguini good ****

SynikaL

Smash Lord
Please don't take long to host another of these Emilio. I won't be able to make it this anymore.

You should consider doing ZP tourneys tri-weekly or something.

-Kimo

Linguini

Smash Master

I lowered it to ten because i know most smashers are poor as ****, so im expecting you to get together 10 bucks at least jason. its TEN DOLLARS, people make it seem like its mad money to enter lol.

spider_sense

Smash Champion
lol

I leave the boards for one day and people are talking about me. I'll see all of you guys tomorrow lol. Funny thing is I can't really enter, but I'll try to do some MM and scrap up some cash and hopefully make singles.

@Nevershootme - Good **** man.

@Kye - Ok ok 8% gayer, just don't hurt me.

@1-up- Shut up scrub! lol Just show up and rematch me.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
bring it back tonight. come over to stevens lets go over there now and stay at his crib for the night. i got u with gas. NO its not gonna be 20 bucks i aint white and rich

Life After Death

Smash Champion
ill give it back when ever i buy a new one. lol what i said when people steal my jacket. it just happen iono why. thats how i lose all of them. all good ill buy a new one eventually

Linguini

Smash Master
Last post before tourney,

-Signups start at 11:30 AM and close for doubles at 12:30 PM.

-If your coming for singles only, be there by 2-2:30.

-Oh,and Bring Tv's with a cube and you dont have to pay full door fee.

cy'all there.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
dont forget the address. for people who dont read posts and only lookk for the 1st page for the address.

ADDRESS - Zero Ping- 5450 south state road 7 and the zip code 33174 Suite Number 11

PolMex23

Smash Champion
ok, my phone has been lost

so yea im still down, will arrive in time for singles.

Some one holla at Lamugi to tell him or somthin

Top Bottom