• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lightspeed Interviews - The Sonic Community Interview Thread - KC be timing us out | And KID ↓

TxB | Ramsaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Ramsaur
For future reference, you wanna refer to this thread if you want questions answered: http://smashboards.com/threads/offi...e-a-quick-question-ask-it-here.201103/page-52
Yeah I asked a question there already and it took like a week to answer lol.

5. it'll mostly be because you're using bair too much for damage racking and not enough for KOs. It's easily our best move to land when it comes to knock outs, so try to find other means of adding up damage besides the bair.
Yeah, I save Bair for the kill, but where is the sweet spot? Because even with it fresh and my opponent over 100%, most of the time it just gives off a little bit of knockback :/

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
It really depends on the other player's DI, the stage, his character's weight. Bair (fresh) shouldn't really kill until after 120%+ I'd say.

And Tesh thought he already answered your question in that thread but didn't realise his post never showed up.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
sorry just atm a lot of school related things have been going on, preparing for college ain't easy but this time i'll definitly be able to get all the questions answered by monday the lastest. :S

True Blue

Smash Lord
Like Kupo said, no rush. It is not like we are all hanging to your word about how to live life... Would be kinda scary if we did though... Maybe... lol

TheAwesomefroggy

Smash Journeyman
You'll never know weather or not I sneak into his room and take an audio clip of him breathing and put it on my iPod when i'm sleeping. Or if I also collect his breaths in a jar...

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
is there a list of everyones questions put into one post i can just reply to?or do i gotta scroll through and search for them all? I don't have a problem with searching just felt i'd ask considering i've never done this before. Though probably would'nt have had to ask this had i just answered them all earlier ):/

Kupo Rose

It's what my cutie mark is telling me ♫
There isn't, they're all on pg19 but since I don't want to sleep atm I've compiled them all into one post for you.

Froggy's Questions

Do you think you could've realistically beaten Fatal if he didn't uair?

Have you made up any fan fiction for your eraser character? Or I guess do you have any in general?

Do you know why?... :D

Fill in the blank: Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, ___________

I'm hiding, can you find me?

2Pac or Biggie?

Why did daddy hit mommy?

Can you kick a freestyle?

Is this the Krusty Krab?

Will the real Superman (or Slim Shady) please stand up?

Did you make that "KC24" hat?

How much weight do you think "Rhode Island's best player" holds?

Do you have scientific evidence that clearly states it's not butter?

Who do you think is the best Sonic?

Kupo's Questions

Your username. Couldn't decide between Kid Craft or Sonic Master?

Does the 24 mean anything?

How long can you hold your breath?

Which word is different from the rest?
a) whimsical
b) playful
c) capricious
d) uncanny
e) comical

The 47th week of the year is in
a) December
b) November
c) September
d) June
e) January

If Matt met Aaron and Aaron met Ralph, then statement that Matt and Ralph did not meet is
a) True
b) False
c) Indeterminable

Why is the grass green?

Tea or coffee?

KFC or Burger King?

What is your opinion of Twilight Sparkle becoming an Alicorn?

How many fingers is Jman holding up?

What colour is the seat AwesomeFroggy is sitting on?

Was it a seat? Might've been a beanbag.

Where would you like to go on holiday?

How awful is this new site?

What does "Developments in the Explication of the Job Performance Criterion Domain" mean?

Have I been acting a bit queer?

How pointless are my questions?

Espy's Questions

Favorite Sonic tech, why it's your favorite, and how it would look if it was a woman.

You like ponies, don't you?

If not Smash Bros, what game would you get into on a competitive level, if any? If Sonic was in PSA, would you play it?

Name three games that you loved as a kid. What would you give them now if you had the choice to update them? What would you remove?

What if you were sentenced to death for a crime you never committed, and the execution method was death by repeated watches of the worst movie you've ever seen. What movie would this be, and what would your reaction be like up until you croaked?

Bonus: Can you stop once you pop?

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Thanks i'll be able to answers these questions during the course of the day if i don't then it'll be in one large post. Just finished revising and retyping a 3 page paper due tomorrrow, so atm i'm exhausted. >xl

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
yea i do, i'll be posting them soon. I've just had a lot of school work to do, so haven't really had time to sit and post my answers. but i'll post the whole thing soon.

NNID
Kid Craft 24
3DS FC
3823-8516-6187
Seeing as how dead the boards are i might as well finish this

Froggy's questions

1/ tbh honest i do believe that had i not mispredicted the uair i could've won that match. I was managing to hold my own and by that time in the set i had begun to figure out what he was trying to do by applying dumb grenade pressure thanks to PS1's terrain but if i do play fatal again in the future hopefully i can mantain the kind of pressure i was applying in game 2 for the whole set.

2/well i have made multiple storylines for him but recently i decided to go back and revise everything from the story to characters designs, in an attempt to make it fit more in line with a video game esque world rather than one from an anime/manga. My profile pic of him is the old design the new one looks very different but a lot better i might update my pic soon (wont take as long as it took me to get around to these questions).

3/ i don't know why? but you could tell me why and i'd be happy to repeat it to you. :D

4/BeetleSoup?

5/if you tell me where your hiding i'll find you.

6/Ronald McDonald

7/cuz she didn't know how to cook steak?

8/naw cant kick a freestyle :2

9/the KC.24 hat was something i got done waaay back in 2008/09 don't remember but it was at SNES in MA my sis had some guy airbrush it for me also where i met KID and gave him some food cuz he was hungry :p.

10/I don't really feel me being known as the best in my state CURRENTLY holds any merit though that could change if i were to be able to earn some nice wins vs some more well known players hopefully someday that will happen.

11/ as for who i think is the best sonic..... hard to say really not many of us are really active anymore or atleast not as much as we all used to be to the point where there were significant differences in one skill with sonic, but based on previous records i'd have to say espy. (hopefully i get the chance to play him evetntually).

Kupos questions

1/ yea basically at first i was going to use just sonic master 24 but that sounded waay to generic so decided to include my characters name in the title, although nowadays i don't go by the sonic master part in my username simply because i don't see myself as someone who can say they've mastered the character, plus KC.24 is just easier to remember.

2/ the 24 in my tag is actually suppose to represent the day of my birthday in october. Coincidentally K and C both are 1 letter each after my real name initials J and B so guess fate must've had a hand in me deciding Kid Craft for a name to use.

3/ i can hold my breath for about 2-3 minutes depending on how i'm feeling though i used to be able to hold it for 4 minutes back when i used to have underwater breath holding contests with my friends :p.

4/i prefer BK but do love me some KFC, those biscuits they have are delicious :3

5/ if i had to go anywhere for a holiday i'd picl japan

6/ the new site i've gotten used to though which it wasn't so generic.

Espy's questions

1/my favorite sonic tech is SD footstool delayed spring to jablock, just feels so good to do to snake :3 and if it were a women um... idk what i'd do probably let my brain melt.

2/ if there was any other game i might've gotten into competitive play with it would either be pokemon or i would've tried to create a sonic battle scene as that game is in need of a sequel though hated fighting amy with her broken hammer juggling and shadow with his 10x better dive kick.

3/ threee games i loved as a kid were sonic 3 & knux, sonic adventure 2(who doesn't love this game i mean seriously chao's nuff said) and super monkey ball 2. i'd add for sonic 3 the option to replay it with a hard mode where you only get 1 ring each act or just let me play through sonic 1&2 levels i'd remove the dumb barrel in carnival night act 2 from the game so that i could regain the hours i lost trying to figure out what to do . SA2 i'd add online multiplayer and the ability to use super sonic and super shadow in the regular levels. i'd remove the chao school cuz leaving my chao there so he could learn stuff was annoying >_<, monkey ball 2 online extended story with even harder puzzles and i'd remove the option to turn off the console until you beat it so that anyone who dare try to quit will be trapped forever and forced to cry.

4/ the movie i'd probably be forced to watch would be any of those barnie movies, those things are movies made to make you lose your soul, i mean really a giant purple and green dinosaur that forces kids to play with it everyday and even eventually brainwash them inti singing about a meatball rolling off their plate deserves to be destroyed. @______@ why i watched even an episode of that show as a kid is beyond me, thank goodness i also had the adventures of sonic the hedgehog to watch or else i'd probably be a brain dead guy now.

Aaaand with that i've FINALLY answered these questions though not every single one just cuz sime were less relevent than others to me. But yea atleast i now hold the record for longest period for anyone to answer interview questions here... ever :3

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
funfact, that was a great movie.

I hope theres at least 6 sonics at apex so that way one of us can go super saiyan god and make it to bracket lol

lets see, theres me, meek, Kels, manny...

I need two more of you to show up so I can hit that SSJG level and get out of pools.

meek, good luck to you btw. I dont plan on letting you outplace me again.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Bills is my new favorite Z character.
The fighting was good, but KID, please. The plot was ********. :applejack:

Top Bottom