• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
TokyoGamer has good intentions, but I'm fairly confident he will never ever ever be a mod, ever.

I have to say, I really hated Tokyo at first. He was my least favorite poster at one point. But, I'm starting to understand him I think. He's still really annoying, but it's much better than all the hateful bad posters on here.
I get less annoying over time. This is day where I start trying to make changes myself. But now I find this hard to believe. :(
I have yet to dislike Tokyo in any way. He hasn't done anything to grind my Gears
of War is coming out in a little more than a week.
I can be nice to some. and I heard about AV. In everyone's (the ones who know him) Opinion, "He's like a big stone. You try to push it out of your path yet it won't budge."

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Happy Birthday TRG.

Also, I need your help again All-Father Odin. Currently facing the 3rd boss and I'm having trouble. EMPs don't work on him right?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Oh yeah a terrorist attack which killed about a couple thousand should only be of worry to those families with lost ones, huh?
I'm just saying the thing happened 10 years ago and considering the huge drama with Bush and stuff I honestly expected for it to not be as rampant on the media as it was 10 years ago. I'm not trying to cause offense or anything, but worse has been done more or less and that's not the kind of thing you see yearly on the news or anything

And yes I'm a jerk problem officer? :ohwell:

:phone:

finalark

SNORLAX
Eh, unless people were actually victims of the attack, people need to get over this

(no offense to anybody who reads this btw)

You're right. Unless you were actually cooked alive and used a slave labor in the Holocaust you should really just get over it and pretend that it never happened.

/SARCASM

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Fuelbi: Shut up, that's ignorant.

Saying things like that is the Cold truth.

and people don't like cold truths.
No, it's not the cold truth, it's completely false. That's like saying people should forget about the assassination of Lincoln or JFK or even someone like Tupac because they weren't related to them. It was a national crisis and it's not something people are going to forget about, and it's not something people should forget about.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You're right. Unless you were actually cooked alive and used a slave labor in the Holocaust you should really just get over it and pretend that it never happened.

/SARCASM
I'm not saying we should be denying everytime the anniversary of the holocaust or the day slavery got abolished or the day that hiroshima got nuked we don't see a whole media storm like that of 9/11. Sure there might a station or two covering the anniversary with a special or something, but it isn't the news for the entire day or anything

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I'm not saying we should be denying everytime the anniversary of the holocaust or the day slavery got abolished or the day that hiroshima got nuked we don't see a whole media storm like that of 9/11. Sure there might a station or two covering the anniversary with a special or something, but it isn't the news for the entire day or anything
Yes, but those things happened more than ten years ago.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Two things: One, I didn't see your post before I posted.

Secondly: Why can't we discuss 9/11? This is a social thread, and it's a large social issue. I respect your authority, I just want an explanation.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Because it's a sensitive topic which is bound to offend some people.

I am not going to repeat myself after this post.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
So I'm commiting myself to maining Dan in SSF IV...Anyone have advice?
Abuse his qbc+k (his flying kick), his DP, and his dashes. Keep people out of your face with his poopy fireball, and play a footsie game with 'em.

Counter the opponents' close range attacks with Ultra 1's surprising range and borderline hysterical invincibility and speed. (:troll:)

Spam his taunts, super or non-super; air or ground. Follow up with an Ultra of your choice. (:troll:)

Not exactly organized, but a general idea. There's more, but I'm at work and my knowledge is limited anyway.

Also, LH Social: Get your monocles ready tomorrow . We're about to get highfalutin' up in dis.

Smooth Criminal

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sounds like a general guide on how to play every character in SF4. :079:

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
It's home game day at my campus, and I couldn't give a damn if I tried. I'm happy I found a quiet place to do my homework in.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I managed to beat
Naron but I'm stuck on Zhao. Am I suppose to kill those 3 women in order to take out Zhao?

Abuse his qbc+k (his flying kick), his DP, and his dashes. Keep people out of your face with his poopy fireball, and play a footsie game with 'em.

Counter the opponents' close range attacks with Ultra 1's surprising range and borderline hysterical invincibility and speed. (:troll:)

Spam his taunts, super or non-super; air or ground. Follow up with an Ultra of your choice. (:troll:)

Not exactly organized, but a general idea. There's more, but I'm at work and my knowledge is limited anyway.

Also, LH Social: Get your monocles ready tomorrow . We're about to get highfalutin' up in dis.

Smooth Criminal
Thanks but why spam his tauntas? I never undertood that part of using Dan. Does he get meter if you do?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Afaik, yes. Not much.

His super taunt uses a full bar of super; it's mainly for lulz. You can cancel it into an Ultra, but yeaaaaah...

Plus, it's Dan. Why wouldn't you taunt?

Smooth Criminal

S

smash brawl player 99021

I never liked SF4.
I had it for like, two days, then sold it.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I still watch the Pokemon anime, it's...interesting (the new seasons).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom