• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Social and General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Nope.

Cause I didn't actually namesearch.

MINDGAMES! YOU'LL BE GOOD AT THEM! Plus, I always make it a point to respond to Lythium at least once a day. <3

Smooth Criminal

S

smash brawl player 99021

Countdown to super Fall:

Ponies
Gears 3
Battlefield 3
MW3
Birthday (:awesome:)
Uh?

Went cone-ing today. Not a great reaction. Lady was kinda all like "FOR REAL?!"
I kept driving and held the ice cream for about 2 minutes. :c

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
5'8 master race reporting in. Also, I had a wierd battle going against Eliza (The second boss battle). After I fired a third P.E.P shot, she was stuck in a frozen animation...which I took advantage of by making use of the shotgun to the head method.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Why is Angry Birds so popular? I played it on my step sister's iPhone a while ago, and it was pretty meh. A lot like Worms. It was polished and cute, but I don't see why it has such an enormous fan base.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Why is Angry Birds so popular? I played it on my step sister's iPhone a while ago, and it was pretty meh. A lot like Worms. It was polished and cute, but I don't see why it has such an enormous fan base.
I agree. But that may be in part because I've played other flash games with a similar structure.

Zook~~

5'8" or 5'9" myself. I'm not sure how tall I am exactly, or better said, how short I am. :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom