• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
rofl

dude it didn't even make sense

rpsi got toothpaste

and drew me first ._.

best was when twinkie got skirt as spent 50 seconds drawing hayley williams. then in the last 10 seconds drew a pink triangle she was wearing and then pointed to it looool
At least you got to draw.

I drew for 10 seconds and then ONE GUY got it and then I had no time for anything ._.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Pfft, whatever guys.

If anyone wants to join Tery and I for some tetris tomorrow, you are more than welcome to. :)

best was when twinkie got skirt as spent 50 seconds drawing hayley williams. then in the last 10 seconds drew a pink triangle she was wearing and then pointed to it looool
drawing hayley williams singing into a microphone was very important!!!!!!!! and that was the most spectacular pink skirt you guys have ever seen, i know it!!!!!!

AND you guys got the word right too, and i think i won the game in the end, so it's all good :awesome:

T-block

B2B TST
i probably would have gotten the word first if you had just drawn a damn skirt though =(

but you got gummy bears, so ilu forever

i might be in for tetris tomorrow

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
LoL or Minecraft? I won't be on until around 10:00 PM because of class

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sup guys. Who wanna play Minecraft or LoL tonite? I just got home from class