• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Sorry Serris, but Blur is not a fighting game. Please ***** some more in a skype group :v.

<3 you Tery

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
Not sure if someone is running Mario Kart 7 races, but I'll be running Mario Kart Wii races in about an hour. If you do not have my friend code, please add/supply yours: 1893 0867 5028

Low participation tonight :/

Gatlin
BSP

BSP

Smash Legend
Not sure if someone is running Mario Kart 7 races, but I'll be running Mario Kart Wii races in about an hour. If you do not have my friend code, please add/supply yours: 1893 0867 5028

Low participation tonight :/

Gatlin
BSP
It was still fun tho!

GGs

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I recieved no postbits from Saturday. I am extremely sad right now.
As I've said on numerous occasions, award distribution is not immediate. I do not have direct access to the handling of the postbit awards, and must relay any new updates to F8AL. Please be patient, if you have earned your awards, you will receive them in due time.

If I had direct access to the postbits, none of you would be complaining ever. Sheesh.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
This is a little late but Sveet and I played SF4 Saturday night after I got back from the tourney I was at. I hosted.

GGs Sveet! My Akuma is a bit rusty haha maybe we'll rematch sometime =)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Shootah Night, if anyone wants to play GoW3 or L4D2 just add me.
LunarElement

OP should have tags so we won't continuously have to type our GT Steam ID etc. down in a post almost each time we participate for one of these Light House Game Nights...

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
This is a little late but Sveet and I played SF4 Saturday night after I got back from the tourney I was at. I hosted.

GGs Sveet! My Akuma is a bit rusty haha maybe we'll rematch sometime =)
Updated.

From now on, I'm going to discount participation if you don't post player lists on the day of. F8AL, if you could add this to the OP, that'd be great.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
New rule: You have until noon the next day to post any lists, or else it won't count. This will be enforced starting now.

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
People should really started posting timezones lol. Being on the west coast I get a lot of "oh boy it's time! ...d'aww everyone's offline..." :079:

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
haha ty. That's in like half an hour then, not sometime tonight. :3c Invite me to a steam group chat when that goes down then.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Erm, actually nvm on me playing. I'll be finishing up the new terraria update with a friend this afternoon. :c Have fun though, I'll be playing a lot more after this week

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
We're in the Folks From Smashboards group chat, if anyone who is currently late and wants to join in for some TF2 fun.

Payload Race was fun.

Participants
Terywj
Bionic
UltiMario
Ulises3000
Clam Stacker
Kishiru
Atrem
Sonic The Baron
Glowworm
Howler Leech
rPSI
Smashjin
John2k4

I can almost guarantee I'm forgetting people, so just post here if I missed you.

D

Deleted member

Wow, even after two weeks of inactivity, I'm still towards the top of the scoreboards.

Top Bottom