• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Light House Game Nights - Sunday is Race night!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I got a tourny tonite, then I'm gunna play CoD BO Zombies for 360. Wish I had an Xbox card so I can show you my moves play with (maybe) good Zombie killers lol

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Hopefully, I'll be participating in my first game night tonight. I didn't get BF3, and I may or may not get MW3. But for tonight though, I'd be up to join TF2 or CS:S. (I can host either of these, too. I'd be glad to host CS:S cause it's my favorite fps and CS:GO will probably kill it's community.) If not, I can also join L4D2, Q4, Blops or Spehs Mehrens (If anyone else wasted their money on it LOL)

Edit:
I'm just an (ex) PC gamer, so I hardly have any console games. I do play BlazBlue, which is my only good online ps3 game besides Mag, which I never play. I already posted in the BB thread, feel free to add my psn 'Krynxe'
No Xbox here, and I also might be willing to hook up my Wii for some MKwii.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Schedule:

Nov 1st: Free play: MKW Friendlies (Worldwide).

Nov 2nd: Fighter night: Brawl Friendlies (Host: Vinyl.)

Nov 3rd: See Nov 2nd

Nov 4: Free Play: MKW Friendlies (Host: Vinyl.)

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
I don't mind hosting or not really, TG. It's more of just making sure that you have everyone's Friend Codes added and that they have yours added as well.

D

Deleted member

I'll be playing TF2 tonight, but I might have to get off earlier than I would. My justifications are being assigned with candy duty and the arrival of my Batman: The Animated Series boxset.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Yeah I'm playing TF2 right now, but not with anybody from swf. If anybody is currently playing, lemme know and I'll join on you.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Actually havent played any games today, though i could get on TF2 if i really wanted to. Too much HW tho. Im just curious about the rules.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Cool double points tonight!

*sees shooter night*

Aww
Don't worry, I'll make other game nights eligible for double points sometime in the near future. :)

Actually havent played any games today, though i could get on TF2 if i really wanted to. Too much HW tho. Im just curious about the rules.
Ah, okay. Don't worry, we cool Sveet. ^^

EDIT: Updated everything till today. I'll update my logs again tomorrow when I get home for tonight's hosts/participants.

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
this guy is taking forever
Yeah, I hate it when people stall vsh matches like that. Esp scouts. Also, lol at you getting Apple Jack. I guess I really haven't played in awhile, no idea there was anything besides Hale/HHH/Vagineer.

Edit:
I'll be up for some MKW. Any chars/karts banned? (Daisy/Mach or Funky/FlameRnr)

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just updating the 2nd post and thread title to reflect tomorrow's event.

Continue playing your shooters, everyone.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Some servers have extra ones (Ozfur has like 32, wtf?)

edit: Also Ozfur has this unique idea of a sudden death mode when a timer runs out, it restricts camping and keeps games short and sweet

Krynxe

3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
Nope, your free to use whatever combinations you wish.
We'll just be WW'ing tomorrow and unless theres a Kart or Bike/Character specific tourney on any Sundays, you're free to use any combination when playing.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=296058
On second thought I have a ton of homework due on wednesday so tomorrow might not work for me. I should get started on that now actually, gg's guys had fun with tf2.

Edit:
It's on the 6th not tomorrow, nevermind lol.

Gatlin

cactus in the valley that's about to crumble down.
That reminds me.

The Vs. Rules;

150cc

VOTE: Balanced or Strategic Items

Races will be 32 or lower?
Doesn't matter to me, I'll probably end up playing the whole/most of the duration of the event. I am assuming this is going to all be in a private room, no-rank/vr then?

Top Bottom