• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lies summer jump off back on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

falco03

Smash Lord
back on

lie cell phone number(301-795-5093)
address 10401 Balsamwood drive laurel Md 20708.
DOUBLES START AT 11 AM SO BE ON TIME

5 dollar venue fee
20 dollars for doubles (per a team)
10 dollars for singles

recommended by junebug to have this. BE ON TIME.!!I AM ALREADY STARTING THIS LATE

This is first and foremost a house tournament. It will be using the Japanese rule set. so meta knight will not be banned. I really want people to come so if you friendly me and win you get 2 dollars back from your venue fee.(1 chance at this). if you bring a full setup your venue is waived. i am willing to pick anyone from greenbelt station at 10 am

for rides from VA
contact junebug, chu, darkflame, esoj

for rides from MD
contact lie(myself) logic,noid,coney,tant

these were just a list of people who may come due to previous history and drive so they are reasonable or reliable ride options.

greenbelt station is your other option as well for people who do not drive

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
That's actually how Kirby vs MK is SUPPOSED to be played. So you're probably right about Chu being campier than Falln cause of that, but M2K still double 2-stocked him that set sooooo yeah... XD

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
Lie posted in the PR thread that he was originally going to a funeral, but there's no room in the car so that's why the tourney is uncancelled I think.

As for now...

Peach is going to be here...

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

May not go anymore... Don't wanna be embarassed by losing to Peach. x_x

I'd rather play anyone on PR (except June and Lie) rather than SSR in tourney. ;_;

Nah JK, I'm going... But hella scared of SSR. Guys, don't be surprised if he beats me. XD

Btw just wondering... Does anyone going to this even have a laptop with Tio? O.o

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm confirmed? Lol? I said I couldn't go. I wish I could :/...Can't after work either cause I got a date with some chick.

:018:

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
D:

Seagull, you should know how it is.

Super Smash Bros. before smashin dat ho.
I lol'd at dat rhyme. Problem is, I'm working from 12 to 8 so I'd only be able to go afterwards for friendlies/MM's lol. I'll be at Chu's tourney though 100% guaranteed :)!

:018:

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
Why did you put me on your confirm list when I didn't know you chose to undo the changes?
your lucky I checked smashboards.
I'mma be there anyway.

Top Bottom