• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lie Detector: Death Note l OVER l Unfortunately they won't be making an appearance...

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I personally found TRG's suggestions pretty reasonable and constructive. It bothers me that you try to discredit his reasoning with a rather confusing and unconvincing argument in post #113, not coming up with anything better yourself. You seem to be pretty interested in shutting ideas down but now very much in bringing something useful to the table.

I personally don't think that sitting passively could actually give us a decent lead on Kira, I think that we might have to sacrifice someone to see how exactly the mechanics work in our favor. I don't think that the first person we put on the DNA is going to be Kira, but I do think that it has to be done in order to get the game started almost.

I know you like to play the "too dumb to be scum"-card in mafia games but I'm not buying this at all. There are a lot of incorrect and misleading parts in this post. First of all, there's a huge difference between not putting somebody on the lie detector anytime soon and sitting around "passively". It's quite a bold move to act as if it were even comparable. Second, the idea of "sacrificing" somebody to see how the mechanics work "in our favor" is extremely bad and does not suddenly become intelligent just because you sugarcoat it with populist terms like "in our favor". The only ID reveal that works in our favor is Kira, that much should be clear by now. And the idea that somebody's identity needs to be revealed in order to get this game going also seems incorrect. Without connections the difference between Day 1 and Day 2 in this game is a lot smaller than in a mafia game, if there's any difference at all.

You also threw out two "likes" for posts that are neither useful nor funny but plain superfluous. What's up with that?

:059:

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I personally found TRG's suggestions pretty reasonable and constructive. It bothers me that you try to discredit his reasoning with a rather confusing and unconvincing argument in post #113, not coming up with anything better yourself. You seem to be pretty interested in shutting ideas down but now very much in bringing something useful to the table.
Well tbh I don't have any other ideas, I don't think that his are great though. It's not the way that I would play this at all. It seems to me like we're just sitting here with our thumbs up our butts waiting for Kira to do something stupid. Which I don't think he will, because why would he? Why go into a thread where everyone's going to be wary about everyone else and come and **** it up? I think that we need to actually put pressure on people instead of just sitting here.

Breaking rest of it down.
I know you like to play the "too dumb to be scum"-card in mafia games but I'm not buying this at all.
When have I played like this? You once said that people don't like to read me because I'm different in posting style. I never play the stupid card because it's fairly annoying to have to do so.

There are a lot of incorrect and misleading parts in this post. First of all, there's a huge difference between not putting somebody on the lie detector anytime soon and sitting around "passively".
I don't see any wagon going, there's no pressure towards anyone other than myself, I don't see any active play other than possibly myself and kind of PG, he's putting ideas out which make me think good things but they're not very good imo. You come in only when you have something to jump on and I don't see anything coming from you other than approval on ideas, sans the first idea of passive play. Which I don't like.

It's quite a bold move to act as if it were even comparable. Second, the idea of "sacrificing" somebody to see how the mechanics work "in our favor" is extremely bad and does not suddenly become intelligent just because you sugarcoat it with populist terms like "in our favor".
I don't see how exactly that's a bad plan, one person being put on the ID will give us a smaller pool of people to get Kira from and a small chance of getting him in the first place. Plus afterwards we can see how quickly the kill goes down and also find out how it does. What's really going to bother me is the absence of night, I don't know how it's going to affect the game and I'm naturally curious.

The only ID reveal that works in our favor is Kira, that much should be clear by now. And the idea that somebody's identity needs to be revealed in order to get this game going also seems incorrect. Without connections the difference between Day 1 and Day 2 in this game is a lot smaller than in a mafia game, if there's any difference at all.
That's why I want to find it, I don't know how the connections are going to work and I like to get information before making assumptions about the setup. Really all I want to do is get someone on the ID before we all die of old age.

You also threw out two "likes" for posts that are neither useful nor funny but plain superfluous. What's up with that?

Actually the watch post was hilarious, in the anime Kira hides the piece of the deathnote in his watch, so it was funny.

:applejack:

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Everybody else doesn't think at all. They're just fish waiting to go with the flow.:059:

And this is what I don't understand... Seems as though everyone's willing to shoot down ideas without providing any ideas of their own. How does this benefit the detectives at all?

Badwolf you in particular seem very eager to put someone on the lie detector, which I personally find strange. Since you're so eager who do you propose we put on the lie detector then?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
vote: badwolf

I can get behind Gheb on that one.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Well tbh I don't have any other ideas, I don't think that his are great though.
Then you have to be a bit more pragmatic and accept that sometimes even the best plan isn't necessarily that great. It's like democracy - it's terrible but it's far better than anything else there is. Also, the essence of TRG's suggestion is that we should play this like a reversed mafia game, where instead of picking the scummiest player out of the pool and lynch him, we pick out the "towniest" players and throw them into the "do-not-lynch"-pool. What exactly is your issue with that plan?

It's not the way that I would play this at all. It seems to me like we're just sitting here with our thumbs up our butts waiting for Kira to do something stupid.
And who are the players responsible for that? Is it TRG and me for bringing something to the table or is it the likes of you for complaining without contributing? If you just heckle about our plans from the back row then it should not be hard to understand why we can't do anything other than "sitting here with our thumbs up our butts". You're complaining about something you are partly responsible for yourself.

I don't see any wagon going, there's no pressure towards anyone other than myself, I don't see any active play other than possibly myself and kind of PG, he's putting ideas out which make me think good things but they're not very good imo.
Clearly, you haven't understood what kind of approach has been suggested on how this game is ideally played from the detective's side. If you did, you'd easily be able to tell us *why* you think those ideas are not good or you'd at least be able to come up with something decent yourself. You still haven't shown me in any way that you want the detectives to win, why our ideas are counterproductive to that goal and what you think we should do instead.

I don't see how exactly that's a bad plan, one person being put on the ID will give us a smaller pool of people to get Kira from and a small chance of getting him in the first place. Plus afterwards we can see how quickly the kill goes down and also find out how it does. What's really going to bother me is the absence of night, I don't know how it's going to affect the game and I'm naturally curious.
Still not buying it. Why do you think that we might find something out other than the ID? What do we gain from knowing how quickly the kill goes down? What do gain from knowing "how" it does? What the hell does that even mean?!? You can't figure out what the absence of a night phase does?

That's why I want to find it, I don't know how the connections are going to work and I like to get information before making assumptions about the setup. Really all I want to do is get someone on the ID before we all die of old age.

1.) Why do we need to find out things about connections? There's only one equivalent to a mafioso in this game!
2.) Assumptions about the setup? We have 6 detectives and 1 Kira. What else do you need to find out to make assumptions?
3.) Don't be ridiculous. Just because we don't wanna just slap somebody on the detector three or four days after the game has started doesn't mean we're going to "die of old age" before we put somebody on the detector. Nobody suggested to do that. Hard to take somebody serious who uses such ridiculous hyperboles as the basis of his argument.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Detectives:

+ Gheb
+ TRG

Neutral:

~ Hando
~ Assassine
~ dabuz

Kira:

- BSL
- Badwolf

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I'm assuming you have me listed as a potential Kira for some of the same reasons that Badwolf is there?

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Gheb's reluctance to ID anyone makes me think he's almost guaranteed a detective (town).

Either that or he's playing some very strange mindgames with us right now... Since I'm new here I don't know his play style (or anyone else's for that matter) so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.
That's silly logic, playing as town is the best way to win no matter what and you can't give a player a free pass because they aren't going to play like a lynch hungry scummer.

Vote: Gheb

I do believe Gheb to currently be the most Kira like player.
Gheb, is there any reason for giving out that name? It seems pointless to me. I'm sure you wouldn't actually give out your real name, and using a name that isn't yours is the same as not giving a name at all. I don't think what you're doing is Kira-esque, in fact, it seems like the exact opposite, which, I guess, could be suspicious in its own way. Anyway,

Hando, why do you think Gheb is Kira? You just threw a vote out without much explanation.

Vote: Hando

What is this bull**** Hando?

Vote: Handorin
Phazon, how the hell are you letting this slide?

ote="Handorin, post: 15916764, member: 27837"]I'm Kira. I'm not threatened from anything you just said.[/quote]
I'm actually a bit inclined to take this as not sarcasm.

Although it is quite telling of you.
What did you actually get that's telling? Please, come and join us in this conversation and exchange of information.

This right here is not pressure.

This is telling, but this is not pressure. Agree with Hando.

Same response to you as to Hando.

There's no pressure, TRG, because every shot is a shot in the dark. When we put someone up there, if they aren't Kira, we gain NOTHING. Our next shot is another shot in the dark. Sure, the chances are better, but that doesn't benefit anything.

The tighter numbers don't equate to pressure because nothing but random chance is threatening Kira. That small amount of pressure offset by the fact that we're giving Kira names for him to win.

I'm still perplexed as to how we should go on.
Throw something at the wall until it sticks? *Shrugs* Surely what's happening now is better than nothing. Since you don't seem to have a clue, i'll give you one. What post is the most Kira-esque to you? This question should be easy to answer considering you have voted BW recently.

No, because you're not sure of whether or not Gheb himself is Kira, while statistically not, it could be giving him one free kill PLUS assumption that he isn't Kira. He wouldn't even have to jump the wagon because the possibility of everyone else doing it. Effectively giving him town cred while still giving him a kill. IE, you're not giving pressure.

Other way around being that I'm Kira, why would I focus on only one subject? If people agreed with your Gheb case I would drop it. There wouldn't' be a point to continue down a road that would only give me bad cred in the future plus a possibility of losing the game because of the incorrect id of Gheb. IMO Kira won't be part of this game that much, he'll be watching but not actively participating until someone's about to be ID'd incorrectly.

#My2Cents

You mean, you think Kira will be purposely looking to wait until a lynch to apply pressure/ vote on the wagon? I hope so because that will make this game extremely easy.

Vote BSL.
Why?

+5 townie points to everyone who didn't like TRG's approach, adding all the points together...there's no difference except now BSL is behind by 5 points for being the only one not to disagree with it. (Or even post about it.)

I know you like to play the "too dumb to be scum"-card in mafia games but I'm not buying this at all. There are a lot of incorrect and misleading parts in this post. First of all, there's a huge difference between not putting somebody on the lie detector anytime soon and sitting around "passively". It's quite a bold move to act as if it were even comparable. Second, the idea of "sacrificing" somebody to see how the mechanics work "in our favor" is extremely bad and does not suddenly become intelligent just because you sugarcoat it with populist terms like "in our favor". The only ID reveal that works in our favor is Kira, that much should be clear by now. And the idea that somebody's identity needs to be revealed in order to get this game going also seems incorrect. Without connections the difference between Day 1 and Day 2 in this game is a lot smaller than in a mafia game, if there's any difference at all.

The red highlight is the only part of Gheb's case I agree with.

vote: badwolf

I can get behind Gheb on that one.
Didn't expect a vote coming from you yet.

Handorin

Smash Hero
What is this bull**** Hando?

Vote: Handorin
Phazon, how the hell are you letting this slide?

ote="Handorin, post: 15916764, member: 27837"]I'm Kira. I'm not threatened from anything you just said.
I'm actually a bit inclined to take this as not sarcasm.

What did you actually get that's telling? Please, come and join us in this conversation and exchange of information. [/quote]

In between what phazon said was a post from Gheb and a reread from me. I changed my mind. BSL is the play now. Everything is in my Notebook of Observations, for my eyes only. I'm doing my own detective work.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
That's silly logic, playing as town is the best way to win no matter what and you can't give a player a free pass because they aren't going to play like a lynch hungry scummer.

I'm not giving anyone a free pass. All I stated was that so far Gheb is giving me more town vibes than anyone else based on his play. I never said this wan't subject to change.

Unlike Hando and Badwolf I appreciate that you're attempting to move the game forward instead of just shutting down my idea without adding much of anything else. Gives me townie vibes.

Everything is in my Notebook of Observations, for my eyes only. I'm doing my own detective work.

And how does this help us exactly?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
Then you have to be a bit more pragmatic and accept that sometimes even the best plan isn't necessarily that great. It's like democracy - it's terrible but it's far better than anything else there is. Also, the essence of TRG's suggestion is that we should play this like a reversed mafia game, where instead of picking the scummiest player out of the pool and lynch him, we pick out the "towniest" players and throw them into the "do-not-lynch"-pool. What exactly is your issue with that plan?
Because it's a hell of a lot easier for me to just say yes to everyone and look town than to say no and actually have ideas.

And who are the players responsible for that? Is it TRG and me for bringing something to the table or is it the likes of you for complaining without contributing? If you just heckle about our plans from the back row then it should not be hard to understand why we can't do anything other than "sitting here with our thumbs up our butts". You're complaining about something you are partly responsible for yourself.
I've already said what I wanted to do, I'm not sure who I want to put on right now, but I don't want to play it backwards. IMO it's not a good idea, however, I'm getting shot down so.... yeah. Might as well do it then.

Clearly, you haven't understood what kind of approach has been suggested on how this game is ideally played from the detective's side. If you did, you'd easily be able to tell us *why* you think those ideas are not good or you'd at least be able to come up with something decent yourself. You still haven't shown me in any way that you want the detectives to win, why our ideas are counterproductive to that goal and what you think we should do instead.
Because suppose that I'm actually Kira. I'm looking at your play, and seeing as you're one of the stronger players in the game, I disagree with it. WHY? Why would I want to put myself in the spotlight? I keep telling you that Kira is going to be low profile, and will stay such unless we actually do your plan and play it backwards. THEN it won't actually work anyway because he'll just agree with whatever the strongest player is saying and scrape up some **** reasoning to go behind it. Since he would be following the strong player, he has a shield who would cover for him when his ID's go awry.

I'm reading intentions. I don't find good playstyle behind PG's idea. The end.

Still not buying it. Why do you think that we might find something out other than the ID? What do we gain from knowing how quickly the kill goes down? What do gain from knowing "how" it does? What the hell does that even mean?!? You can't figure out what the absence of a night phase does?
Let's see

1. Kira will have to be in thread at least once after the ID goes down to confirm the name, so anyone who wasn't in thread since then is autocleared.

2. Assuming natural posting habits of different people we can assume that when the kill goes is also a possible tell.

3. The absence of a nightphase gives Kira a greater chance to work throughout the time without giving people a chance to draw connections from the kill.

Three reasons off the top of my head, if I thought longer I could come up with a couple more at least.

1.) Why do we need to find out things about connections? There's only one equivalent to a mafioso in this game!
2.) Assumptions about the setup? We have 6 detectives and 1 Kira. What else do you need to find out to make assumptions?
3.) Don't be ridiculous. Just because we don't wanna just slap somebody on the detector three or four days after the game has started doesn't mean we're going to "die of old age" before we put somebody on the detector. Nobody suggested to do that. Hard to take somebody serious who uses such ridiculous hyperboles as the basis of his argument.

Sorry to be using hyperboles? Idk why it matters, but ok.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Let's see

1. Kira will have to be in thread at least once after the ID goes down to confirm the name, so anyone who wasn't in thread since then is autocleared.

2. Assuming natural posting habits of different people we can assume that when the kill goes is also a possible tell.

3. The absence of a nightphase gives Kira a greater chance to work throughout the time without giving people a chance to draw connections from the kill.

Three reasons off the top of my head, if I thought longer I could come up with a couple more at least.

BW, lets say we ID Hando, he's the non John-smith Kira and then is killed at 5:45 PM eastern time on Thur.

Now, what does that tell you about our killer? How do you account for the time between the kill being sent in by him and the mod getting online to see the message? Do you know a lot of people in dgames (myself included) use the invisible privacy setting so there is no way to know exactly who did and didn't check the thread within an adequate frame? Would you truly be able to deduce ANYTHING from Hando's death in this theoretical example?

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
BW, lets say we ID Hando, he's the non John-smith Kira and then is killed at 5:45 PM eastern time on Thur.

Now, what does that tell you about our killer? How do you account for the time between the kill being sent in by him and the mod getting online to see the message? Do you know a lot of people in dgames (myself included) use the invisible privacy setting so there is no way to know exactly who did and didn't check the thread within an adequate frame? Would you truly be able to deduce ANYTHING from Hando's death in this theoretical example?

Easy, once it goes down check who's posting at that time most within the tread.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Easy, once it goes down check who's posting at that time most within the tread.

Once again trying to predict what Kira is going to do out in the open like this just won't work since Kira can read this post and then adjust accordingly. If we have an idea of what kind of behavior Kira might exhibit maybe it might be better to just keep it on the hush hush.

But then again that just leads to distrust among the detectives, which is currently happening with Hando. I can at least see the advantages of his approach now though.

Handorin

Smash Hero
The point they also brought up, bad wolf, was that the Mod has to get on, see it, then post. It could even be a full day later. I also initially had your thought, but it doesn't really work with there being mod delay. Luckily Kira can't time his kills like in death note.

#HBC | BadWolf

Crusader of Ponies
I'm not sure how changing posting habits equates to changing your life.
Example: I have school every Mon, Wends, Fri. I can't post those days. SO unless I drop out of school I won't be able to post then.

The point they also brought up, bad wolf, was that the Mod has to get on, see it, then post. It could even be a full day later. I also initially had your thought, but it doesn't really work with there being mod delay. Luckily Kira can't time his kills like in death note.
Yeah I had thought of that after posting.... Kinda destories my theory.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Replies to me, now.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Why bring up the "It's very telling." if you're not going to delve deeper into it publicly?
Because I wanted to state that it helps me, but I have no desire to work through posting why. I'm an independent player and I don't have to be afraid of the detectives.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Because I wanted to state that it helps me, but I have no desire to work through posting why. I'm an independent player and I don't have to be afraid of the detectives.
This isn't sitting well with me at all. This is probably the most anti-town post I've seen so far. Not necessarily Kira-esque, but you're not helping the town at all, and that's not what we need right now.

Also, Zen, will we be notified if Kira attempts a kill, but doesn't have a correct name/avatar combination?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Because it's a hell of a lot easier for me to just say yes to everyone and look town than to say no and actually have ideas.
But you don't "actually have ideas". At least, you haven't shown us in any way that you have. Saying "no" without having any alternative solution is not better than saying yes and going with the flow. Should I assume that you're not Kira just because you "dare" to oppose me? The main point is that you've been paying in a fashion that I believe makes more sense to do as Kira than as detective. Your fake opposition is not a valid counter-argument because it's fake, unless you finally decide to make yourself actually useful by giving us something better. That'd be something I expect a detective to do, rather than trying to wiggle his way out of this argument.

I've already said what I wanted to do, I'm not sure who I want to put on right now, but I don't want to play it backwards. IMO it's not a good idea, however, I'm getting shot down so.... yeah. Might as well do it then.
You are not "getting shot down". You are shooting down. You are the offender, not the victim.

You said what you wanted to do ... but people disagree with it. That's not "shooting you down" - it's being reasonable and opting for the ideal strategy. Moreover though, you have still not explained why it's a bad idea to play this game "backwards". You just don't want it. Why? As long as you're not explaining yourself sufficiently I have no reason to assume anything other than that you are not playing in the detectives' best interest. Show us why your plan is better than mine. Do you want the detectives to win this game or not?

Because suppose that I'm actually Kira. I'm looking at your play, and seeing as you're one of the stronger players in the game, I disagree with it. WHY? Why would I want to put myself in the spotlight? I keep telling you that Kira is going to be low profile, and will stay such unless we actually do your plan and play it backwards. THEN it won't actually work anyway because he'll just agree with whatever the strongest player is saying and scrape up some **** reasoning to go behind it. Since he would be following the strong player, he has a shield who would cover for him when his ID's go awry.
I don't make assumptions and I don't ask myself "why would X do Y?".

Why would you want to put myself in the spotlight? Well, you yourself have said that Kira wants to avoid the spotlight [that in itself is a pretty baseless assumption to make]. However, if everybody knows that Kira tries to avoid the spotlight, then it'd be only logical for Kira to not avoid the spotlight as that'd unmask him as Kira, right?
You see, there's a huge problem with this logic upon which you base your argument. Because now you can twist that argument yet another time: since it's established now that Kira *does* have to stay in the spotlight somewhat it would only make sense for him to avoid the spotlight because staying in the spotlight would unmask him as Kira. You can twist this argument ad infinitum without ever actually getting anywhere. This is what we called WIFOM. It's frowned upon and avoided for a good reason. I'm not going to accept your assumption that Kira wants to avoid the spotlight to be accurate. I'm not assuming anything. But I see that your play makes more sense to be played that way as Kira than as detective. And assumptions on your part won't change that impression.

I'm reading intentions. I don't find good playstyle behind PG's idea. The end.
1.) What intentions have you read in him and how have you concluded them?
2.) What's PG playstyle and why don't you find it good?
3.) Why does every answer you give me raise 3 counter questions instead of actually solve the issue?
4.) Do you understand that point 3.) is a massive problem in your play? You're supposed to help us win the game if you're a detective but you're making yourself an enigma with completely useless answers and it's clear that your life means more to you than our victory.

1.) Too many assumptions. Afaik, you can't track anybody watching a thread or lurking with the new SWF design. Even then people can go invisible. Even if all that weren't the case, somebody else would have to be on exactly the same time to confirm whether a player has been in the thread or not.

2.) Not assuming anything. Also, how does that help us? What kind of tells could the timing of a kill possibly give us?

3.) There are no connections to be drawn from the kills themselves, the only thing we learn from a flip is who pushed for that player to be revealed.

Sorry to be using hyperboles? Idk why it matters, but ok.

It matters because it distorts facts.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Hando's complete reluctance to share information makes me think he's town. There's no way in hell Kira would be stupid enough to intentionally make anti-town posts like that and draw attention to himself.

He might as well be saying "yeah my play is suspicious and I don't give a **** what anyone thinks." Basic Mafia 101 tells me this is more likely to come from town mindset.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Hando's complete reluctance to share information makes me think he's town. There's no way in hell Kira would be stupid enough to intentionally make anti-town posts like that and draw attention to himself.

Why would you want to put myself in the spotlight? Well, you yourself have said that Kira wants to avoid the spotlight [that in itself is a pretty baseless assumption to make]. However, if everybody knows that Kira tries to avoid the spotlight, then it'd be only logical for Kira to not avoid the spotlight as that'd unmask him as Kira, right?
You see, there's a huge problem with this logic upon which you base your argument. Because now you can twist that argument yet another time: since it's established now that Kira *does* have to stay in the spotlight somewhat it would only make sense for him to avoid the spotlight because staying in the spotlight would unmask him as Kira. You can twist this argument ad infinitum without ever actually getting anywhere. This is what we called WIFOM. It's frowned upon and avoided for a good reason. I'm not going to accept your assumption that Kira wants to avoid the spotlight to be accurate. I'm not assuming anything. But I see that your play makes more sense to be played that way as Kira than as detective. And assumptions on your part won't change that impression.

That goes to you too, TRG. Wouldn't it make sense for scumHando to play the way he does because everybody would conclude that no scumbag could ever be this stupid? Stop assuming. If you think he's anti-town, call him out on it and explain what's scummy about his play.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
There's no point in calling him out on it... Hando isn't stupid he knows what he's doing. Hes been acting suspicious and making anti town posts all game. He WAS the first person to blatently say "Im Kira" after all.

Since I've never played with anyone here before I have no way to make reads based on their Meta, so my instinct tells me to instead make reads based on what I do know (the basics).

But Im aware of the big flaw in my approach; I want to treat this game as if its just another basic game of Mafia with a bunch of predictable/newish players, when in reality that's not the case here. This game is deeper than that due to everyone being more experienced + the unique circumstances in this game. Kira is probably going to be craftier than what I want to expect.

So if I'm going to be honest with myself I WANT Hando to be town moreso than I truly believe it, cause quite frankly his play confuses me more than anyone else in this game.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
Honestly you're right. Ain't nobody got time for indecisiveness. Kira or detective Hando's ambiguity ain't doing me no favors.

But for now I have bigger fish to fry. I'm still suspicious of Badwolf's eagerness to put someone on the lie detector for reasons I'm not buying yet. Keeping my vote on him for now.

Handorin

Smash Hero
So far BSL has only talked about game mechanics/voting reasons theory, put a vote on someone because of someone else's vote, and asked why he might be Kira in response to Gheb again. I wouldn't expect this from him.

Tell me why I should move my vote from him.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
No reason to, really. To be honest, I'm not sure how I can help. I don't want to play this the way everyone is playing it, but I'm at a complete loss for how to move this in the right direction, or even what direction that is.

Top Bottom