• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LH Interviews: Questions for Sentinel! The finale!

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
So I guess this thread is dead now?
Considering people ******* about not having enough time, and then didn't submit any new questions when given more time, that speaks for itself.

As for me, I'm just getting Internet back now so I'm closing question submission.

Chok, let's shoot for like Thursday around 2:45PM EST?

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I don't wanna say this thread should get sticky priority, but sometimes it does get buried rather quickly under all the other topics.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Considering people b*tched about not having enough time, and then didn't submit any new questions when given more time, that speaks for itself.

As for me, I'm just getting Internet back now so I'm closing question submission.

Chok, let's shoot for like Thursday around 2:45PM EST?
sounds good haha. im down fo skype :D

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I hope you kids don't lose your pants from this interview. I was little fail on speaking but that's irrelevant.

If I'm diligent, this will be uploaded after dinner.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm part of the team during the Zombie Apocalypse? I won't let you down and help you become Pirate King. :bee:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
TokyoGamer is on the team. I dunno whether to throw him to the zombies for the better survival of the team or to commit harakiri anyway.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
If you think you can best me at swordplay, you'd bette--we'll save this discussion for another time. Let's get TokyoGamer interviewed next.

Let's not.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that interview was so gdlk

i'm down for some gates/etwist/STRONG BAD

f8al's accent is amazing, just get on skype during game nights

edit oops double post :(

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
That story about the negative post count was interesting.

I wonder how the admins felt when they realized Chok was pretty much using his "punishment" to just troll Smashboards even harder. XD

Top Bottom