• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LGBT Smashers

Status
Not open for further replies.

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this came back. I'm in total shock. Anyway, I'm King, aka KingofSecrets or Lumberheartwood, and I'm too busy at the moment to say much. But I've been in all of the previous LBGT threads as a supporter and friend. I'll come mention myself more once I get my Wifi back at my place and when I have time. I'm too busy trying to save the biggest library in my city from being closed, due to the city's excuse that they don't have the funds, even though they can just allocate a portion of some funds for another project into the library. Jeez!! Anyway, sorry, if I sound stressed, unfortunately, I kind of am. It's been hectic.

Best wishes to everyone here and I'll come talk to you people and respond to whatever you all have to say/ask in a bit of time. As to everyone else (who knows me), I'm back and I better not see this place be another mile of endless blabber. ;)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I don't think I could cope with his rejection very well (not of a relationship... I accepted that and moved on) but rather of him not accepting who I am... it's strain our friendship immensly.
Wait. So Dawg is gay now? Since when? I thought you were just our cute cheerleader...

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Wait. So Dawg is gay now? Since when? I thought you were just our cute cheerleader...
yeah....... about that.... I'm far too afraid to come out in real life... there's way too much stacked against me at the moment.... but I have a good friend who is gay.... and he knew I was... within mere minuted of meating me... so he spent the better part of a year in secret trying VERY covertly, VERY discretely... and in a VERY manipulating manner to try to get me to come out to him.... he finally succeded this summer... and... what a relief... I've at least admitted it to myself now... even if I lack the courage to admit it to others... :ohwell: and... I finally accept me for who I am.... I no longer hate what I see in the mirror... I no longer go to bed wishing I wouldn't wake up the next morning... it was liberating... and I feel great now... all thanks to my buddy... ^_^

And after that... I found a wonderful guy... even if we didn't stay together long... having what we did for even the short time we did was great for me... It made me feel.... wanted... for the first time in a long time... and I dunno.. I'd never really been in a relationship that worked on any level whatsoever with a girl... so this was a VERY pleasant change.... and, I finally fell in love with someone who WASN'T my roommate... and I've finally got my mind off of him, and my heart got over him... but yeah.. the other guy and myself are not so much together anymore... but at least we left it off on friendly terms.

but yeah... as I said, I'm not ready to come out IRL... and I have some IRL friends on this website... SO I was tentative of coming out on this website lest they find out. but I figure that they won't stalk me, and if they do and find out, they aren't the type to care... *sigh* So I finally said to myself "**** it. I'm gonna do it.. I'll come out here... it's a step at least"

sorry for deceiving y'all.... :urg:

I'll still be your cute cheerleader if y'all want though. :urg:

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
wow Sonic you came out to 1 person and it was a revelation for you. i've told 2 and i still wonder who that person i see in the mirror is everyday, bury my feelings, and contemplate suicide everyonce in a while. :/

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
wow Sonic you came out to 1 person and it was a revelation for you. i've told 2 and i still wonder who that person i see in the mirror is everyday, bury my feelings, and contemplate suicide everyonce in a while. :/
*hugs*

luckily... cowardice and desire not to put my friends or family through that stopped me from ever entertaining that notion too seriously.

But... who's to say how I'll be once I get back to college.... I've contemplated coming out to my friends this year... we'll see.

also... side note to Diabetic Yoshi and Blink777 if you still read this thread.... Stop trying to convince me to dye my hair dark blue... I'm impressionable and I respect your opinions... you don't wanna be responsible for an awful fasion desicion on my part.... and I dress FAR too preppy to pull that look off.... only an asian could pull off blue hair with preppy clothes.... and that's because they can pull off ANYTHING

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I've at least admitted it to myself now... even if I lack the courage to admit it to others... :ohwell: and... I finally accept me for who I am.... I no longer hate what I see in the mirror... I no longer go to bed wishing I wouldn't wake up the next morning... it was liberating... and I feel great now... all thanks to my buddy... ^_^
Aww, well congrats on coming out to yourself - that's a huge step.
Along with your short-lived BF and your friend. I'm honestly very glad for you. I know the whole internet is so very anonymous and such, but really congratulations. I'm sure everything, no matter what you decide to do - or when - will come out fine. :)
(Pun intended)

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Aww, well congrats on coming out to yourself - that's a huge step.
Along with your short-lived BF and your friend. I'm honestly very glad for you. I know the whole internet is so very anonymous and such, but really congratulations. I'm sure everything, no matter what you decide to do - or when - will come out fine. :)
(Pun intended)
yeah... I probably had the first signs of what MIGHT be as early as 2nd or 3rd grade... but I never really thought about it until.... let's say... 6th grade? and then... to me... I still didn't try to think about it... I thought the way I was was a phase I could force myself out of if I tried hard enough... but by high school... depression about the way I was began to set in...

then I reached college... and was DECEITFULLY set up on a date with a gay guy by an accquaintance of mine... we're no longer friends. But yeah.. this guy was cute... nice and same major as me at my college... plus I kinda liked him... but... see... here's the thing I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GAY... and SHE DIDN'T KNOW I WAS GAY TO SET ME UP WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE :mad: sure that may SEEM funny now, but it was MORTIFYING when it happened... I THOUGHT I was just going to eat with a friend because we had to go do something together for a class anyway but NOOOO he had other notions coming into it <_<

Needless to say... in the position I was in at the time... I got embarassed and wrapped that **** up RIGHT quick. and got right back to my dorm embarassed and cut off my friendship with the girl... but, back on track... the guy and I stayed friends... and he started talking to me on AIM.... and told me basicaly that he was attracted to me... but not to let it go to my head becuase that just meant I appeared to be a moderately attractive gay guy with a good personality who was available... which is a small demographic I guess... and that he's sorry... but I just come off as being gay (wonder why) . He ended saying... but until you can fall in love with another guy... you aren't gay...

so I held onto that last thread of denial... that even though I'd thought about guys in.... certain ways.... before, until I emotionally fell for one... then I wasn't gay (twisted, I know... but oh the lies you can tell yourself when you feel like you need to)... and that was alll well and good... until I fell for my roommate heart and soul... And that led to a depression which lasted until my gay BFF pried a confession of my gayness out of me and I found that guy who I also fell for..... hard... I mean.. it completely took my feelings away from my roommate... and the BFF prying me open really lifted a weight off my shoulders.

I dunno... it was psychologically a great summer for me... even if I'm still deeply in love with this guy who I'm no longer in a relationship with.... that might be painful... but it's a pain I can cope with...

and now I'm rambling... so sorry.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
and now I'm rambling... so sorry.
They're interesting rambles. Please continue if you want to. :p

yeah... I probably had the first signs of what MIGHT be as early as 2nd or 3rd grade... but I never really thought about it until.... let's say... 6th grade? and then... to me... I still didn't try to think about it... I thought the way I was was a phase I could force myself out of if I tried hard enough... but by high school... depression about the way I was began to set in...
Heh, I went through something quite similar. I dunno if you'd remember the cartoon Johnny Bravo?... Oh how I checked those pecks...
Though I got over things, or was more forced to get over things, around 6th grade. Depression was very short for me thankfully. Different setting for you I suppose. :ohwell:

then I reached college... and was DECEITFULLY set up on a date with a gay guy by an accquaintance of mine... we're no longer friends. But yeah.. this guy was cute... nice and same major as me at my college... plus I kinda liked him... but... see... here's the thing I DIDN'T KNOW HE WAS GAY... and SHE DIDN'T KNOW I WAS GAY TO SET ME UP WITH HIM IN THE FIRST PLACE sure that may SEEM funny now, but it was MORTIFYING when it happened... I THOUGHT I was just going to eat with a friend because we had to go do something together for a class anyway but NOOOO he had other notions coming into it <_<
I can imagine how freakin wrong that must have been. (OH GOD.) How'd it go?

arrowhead

Smash Ace
does anybody remember being straight at one point? i used to like girls when i was a toddler (and yes, it was a legitimate you're hot type of like. i was weird). but when i was 6ish i got my first gay feeling. i was at a piano lesson and my piano teacher told me to put my hand on hers while she plays and i thought "i would much rather put my hand on hercules'.(lol)"

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I remember in first grade I chased down and kissed a female classmate... and I had a crush on another female classmate in 4th and 5th grade
They're interesting rambles. Please continue if you want to. :p
:chuckle: thanks... you make me feel all important and interesting... but, honestly, being closeted and all I can;t have TOO many rambles in me.. except for the one smash buddy one... that's a good one.
Heh, I went through something quite similar. I dunno if you'd remember the cartoon Johnny Bravo?... Oh how I checked those pecks...
Though I got over things, or was more forced to get over things, around 6th grade. Depression was very short for me thankfully. Different setting for you I suppose. :ohwell:
oh well... it's different for all of us. I guess... I personally checked out my classmates in locker rooms :urg: feels kinda wrong I guess.
I can imagine how freakin wrong that must have been. (OH GOD.) How'd it go?
Just how you'd imagine it would go.... I was completely oblivious to the fact that he thought it was a date until a pretty good way into the thing... I was just cheerfully eating my food and chatting... I can't remember what clued me in to the fact it was a "date" but... when I knew... I awkwardly appologized and we both left.

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
I was straight until puberty. And even though I'm gay, I still know a hot girl when I see one. It's like a car-- you enjoy the curves, and they're extremely fun and pretty-- but you wouldn't want to pork the tailpipe.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I was straight until puberty. And even though I'm gay, I still know a hot girl when I see one. It's like a car-- you enjoy the curves, and they're extremely fun and pretty-- but you wouldn't want to pork the tailpipe.
I always explain it like... they're a work of art... I can find a woman attractive... beautiful even... but I wouldn't want to do her.... just the way it works...

and when you compare a woman to a beautiful work of art... they tend to find it a compliment... which is nice... becuase girls are fun to have around.

arrowhead

Smash Ace
i hung around with girls in elementary school cause they're nicer. but then it became "uncool" so i stopped and made friends with idiots

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
i hung around with girls in elementary school cause they're nicer. but then it became "uncool" so i stopped and made friends with idiots
I hung out from girls from... like... 1st grade to 4th... then started again in highschool.

now that I'm in college, I hang out with a group.. the group is almost entirely male, but there ARE three females... so that's somtheing.

in the earlier years especially, reason being, except for my really good male friends I met in 4th grade... boys were just stupid... none of them were mature enough to be worth hanging out with until I met the guys at college.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
speaking of women, where are all our lesbian friends at? it can't be LGBT w/o them.

also what do you guys thing of gay marriage? suppot, hate, or don't care about it much?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
does anybody remember being straight at one point? i used to like girls when i was a toddler (and yes, it was a legitimate you're hot type of like. i was weird).
I kind of get what you're talking about. When I was in first grade, I used to chase this one girl around the playground. From what I can remember, her selection was relatively random.

I'm a little confused by what you mean by "legitimate you're hot type of like." Because at the age you're describing, there's no way you could've been a sexual being. I can see how you could find her attractive (I still find women attractive... well, attractive women attractive >_>), but I don't really see how you could be attracted to her—nor anyone else for that matter.

but when i was 6ish i got my first gay feeling. i was at a piano lesson and my piano teacher told me to put my hand on hers while she plays and i thought "i would much rather put my hand on hercules'.(lol)"
Whoa. It's always weird for me when I hear about people who knew at such a young age. Up until puberty, I just considered myself straight by default (I mean, why would I be anything else? No reason to think I'd be any different than any of the other kids).

Then, in the beginning of High School, I started getting all confuuuuused and such....

arrowhead

Smash Ace
I'm a little confused by what you mean by "legitimate you're hot type of like." Because at the age you're describing, there's no way you could've been a sexual being. I can see how you could find her attractive (I still find women attractive... well, attractive women attractive >_>), but I don't really see how you could be attracted to her—nor anyone else for that matter.
no, it was definitely a sexual attraction. i used to have fantasies about her. i used to think everyone was like me, but now i know i was just a weird kid :p

Whoa. It's always weird for me when I hear about people who knew at such a young age. Up until puberty, I just considered myself straight by default (I mean, why would I be anything else? No reason to think I'd be any different than any of the other kids).

Then, in the beginning of High School, I started getting all confuuuuused and such....
haha i never really thought about me being different until middle school. and then high school came and so did the depression

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
**** you people. It's actually feeling like the good ol' times here now!! XD

(Work in progress - reading everyone's statements and will say more in a bit of time.)

1st Revision: OMFG!! Way to go Sonic Hedgedawg!! (Gives you an online hug) Anyway, about **** time. Don't be scared at all. Depression and denial is horrible. I should know. Like I said in the past threads, I've committed suicide a quite number of times, but decided in the end, I have a lot to give to my city and the world and my family. I'm not letting one small issue control everything I do. So way to go!! :D

2nd Revision: My best friend is a lesbian and I'm too introverted (and busy with work/school) to date. And I come off too straight and intimidating for most guys to notice me, let alone talk to me. I don't want this place to be full of pictures like the old thread, but here are two recent pictures of me just before I cut my hair last week. The person next to me is my best friend, who I love so dearly.

http://a900.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/97/m_7d0d1b72fafb58e3bc81ca6e99d46ea3.jpg
http://a141.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/4/m_68ee87d155d43ff3f1df12ca8b0f0e8c.jpg

*I support gay marriage. I think marriage is a union between two people who love each other, regardless of gender. However, I think it's crossing the line when it's with a human and an animal like a dog or cat. XP Actually, I found out that gay marriage was legalized in California from the people who I worked with so I guess the people here at my workplace are pro-gay marriage too. (They are really nice and work with so many communities in this city [Long Beach -my city- is known for its usually gay friendly civilians] so I'm assuming they are pro-gay marriage.) XD

3rd and Final Revision: I really liked this girl in 4th grade and we used to hang out all the time. Apparently, she was just using me for my smarts and artistic abilities. She's now like queen of ghetto when I last saw her. Lets see... I still think girls are attractive. I would still date one, but I like guys too so it's really weird for me. Please don't give me the evil eye. I don't like being stared at in real life, let alone online. XP I started liking guys when I was in 6th. I had a crush on the guy who sat next to me during homeroom. I didn't know why I was so fascinated with him til I realized what these feelings were later on in life. XD

Nice to meet all of you people I've never talked to before. I'll be here more often, especially on the weekdays.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
1st Revision: OMFG!! Way to go Sonic Hedgedawg!! (Gives you an online hug) Anyway, about **** time. Don't be scared at all. Depression and denial is horrible.
yay... thanks so much... I know... the world's been waiting I guess... I just had to be ready myself

I should know. Like I said in the past threads, I've committed suicide a quite number of times,
wow... must be a cat then... how many lives you got left?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

i think everyones born neutral. when puberty comes around then you defrentiate into gay, straight, bi territory. HS is when we see all the boys with more manish looks thats why it confuses us. XD

yes how many lives do you have left? can i borrow one? >__>

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
i think everyones born neutral. when puberty comes around then you defrentiate into gay, straight, bi territory. HS is when we see all the boys with more manish looks thats why it confuses us. XD

yes how many lives do you have left? can i borrow one? >__>
no.... definitely always more interested in the male body since as long as I can remember... I think I was only EVER interested in girls becuase that was the "normal" thing to do. I felt like looking at a girl naked was dirty and wrong... like I was violating something that I had no eight to violate... I never felt such a stigma towards the male body.... probably because I have one myself.. whatever the reason... I dunno... girls never did ANYTHING sexually for me... and guys always have... even before I was sexually aware... I found the male body more interesting I guess... but now I'm rambling again...

long story short... I've ALWAYS been gay... ALWAYS... because it's not like all the sudden we develop sexually at puberty... it's kinda a slow process... and I think I was gay throughout every stage of the process

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Isn't sexual attraction impossible until after puberty? Because that makes a lot of sense if it does. I liked girls until puberty.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I think everyone is closer to bisexuality then they think.

I mean, look at ancient cultures. Greece glorified the young man's body, and gay relations were commonplace there, way more then the 10% of the population thought to be gay. Ancient Babylon and Japan (along with more, I'm sure) also had gay relations so common that there wasn't a real difference between homosexuality and straight.

Now, look at modern culture. Women are the glorified sex objects, and many women will make out with other women or do more even when they're not gay, but men won't do the same. Xsyven also once told me he thought breasts were attractive, I don't know exactly how he meant it but other gay people have told me similar things. I'm not saying he's not gay (he's like super gay), or that there is no such thing as "homosexuality", just that everyone is closer to bisexual then they probably think. Or at least have the capacity of it.

For me, I don't find men sexually attractive, but I don't find them unattractive, if that makes sense. I don't want to have sex with them, but when xsyven tries to gross me out by going into explicit sex details I don't really care

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Eor said:
Xsyven also once told me he thought breasts were attractive
Hahaha. No, that wasn't me. I think they're funny to poke, but that's about it. (Girls let gay guys do anything.)

arrowhead

Smash Ace
Hahaha. No, that wasn't me. I think they're funny to poke, but that's about it. (Girls let gay guys do anything.)
lololololollooll

i agree with eor. i think guys think gayness is disgusting mostly because that's how they were conditioned to believe

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I got amazing boob hugs all the time in highschool... they are comfy.

I also got free massages and such.... soweet. :laugh:

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
I think everyone is closer to bisexuality then they think.

I mean, look at ancient cultures. Greece glorified the young man's body, and gay relations were commonplace there, way more then the 10% of the population thought to be gay. Ancient Babylon and Japan (along with more, I'm sure) also had gay relations so common that there wasn't a real difference between homosexuality and straight.

Now, look at modern culture. Women are the glorified sex objects, and many women will make out with other women or do more even when they're not gay, but men won't do the same. Xsyven also once told me he thought breasts were attractive, I don't know exactly how he meant it but other gay people have told me similar things. I'm not saying he's not gay (he's like super gay), or that there is no such thing as "homosexuality", just that everyone is closer to bisexual then they probably think. Or at least have the capacity of it.

For me, I don't find men sexually attractive, but I don't find them unattractive, if that makes sense. I don't want to have sex with them, but when xsyven tries to gross me out by going into explicit sex details I don't really care
Modern psychology and collective research on worldwide history suggests that various "degrees" of bisexuality is probably the most sensible theory of how it works. It's not like there's a three way switch in our heads god messes around with or something, with no inbetween whatsoever after all. If you ask me, considering its particular qualities and characteristics that turn a person on, not so much their natural duty, it makes sense but...that's just me. It's tough to know whats true when the human being is a creature that rarely lets what's actually going on in their heads show on the outside.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Modern psychology and collective research on worldwide history suggests that various "degrees" of bisexuality is probably the most sensible theory of how it works. It's not like there's a three way switch in our heads god messes around with or something, with no inbetween whatsoever after all. If you ask me, considering its particular qualities and characteristics that turn a person on, not so much their natural duty, it makes sense but...that's just me. It's tough to know whats true when the human being is a creature that rarely lets what's actually going on in their heads show on the outside.
I agree that sexual orientation is MUCH more a gradient than it is a dichotomy.... but even so... it's heavily clustered gradient.

most people are VERY heterosexual.. like... over 90:10
there's another MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller spike at the other end for we homosexuals... and I'd say the range for that spike is quite a bit larger... like maybe over 25:75 or 20:80 in the other direction

Bisexuals I'd say are spread all over the place everywhere else in the spectrum.

if that made sense to anyone.

the gradient probably wouldn't look TOO terribly meaningful if you tried to graph it for a few reasons:

A) It's essentially impssible for ANYONE to assign an exact percentage of heterosexuality vs. homosexuality to anyone really.

B) People... especially heterosexuals, wouldn't be likely to be entirely honest and forthcoming with their percentages even if they COULD know exactly.

C) The amount of heterosexuals clustered into that first section of the graph is so staggering in proportion to the rest of the graph that the slighter nuances of the rest of the graph would be hard to discern even if we COULD get precise data.

Kiyosuki

Smash Journeyman
I agree that sexual orientation is MUCH more a gradient than it is a dichotomy.... but even so... it's heavily clustered gradient.

most people are VERY heterosexual.. like... over 90:10
there's another MUCH MUCH MUCH smaller spike at the other end for we homosexuals... and I'd say the range for that spike is quite a bit larger... like maybe over 25:75 or 20:80 in the other direction

Bisexuals I'd say are spread all over the place everywhere else in the spectrum.

if that made sense to anyone.

the gradient probably wouldn't look TOO terribly meaningful if you tried to graph it for a few reasons:

A) It's essentially impssible for ANYONE to assign an exact percentage of heterosexuality vs. homosexuality to anyone really.

B) People... especially heterosexuals, wouldn't be likely to be entirely honest and forthcoming with their percentages even if they COULD know exactly.

C) The amount of heterosexuals clustered into that first section of the graph is so staggering in proportion to the rest of the graph that the slighter nuances of the rest of the graph would be hard to discern even if we COULD get precise data.
No it makes sense, but what I was saying and what he was saying in turn is that elements of bisexuality are probably a lot more prevelant than many people may believe. That's a very broad thing though, a person could be heterosexual but be stimulated by particular things that may not be so exclusively heterosexual...even one single thing, and many times not even know about it. I guess I'm just yet another guy saying in a typically long-winded way that the belief in orientation extremes is probably not sensible.

Like I said though and it's a very strong belief of mine as to why it's going to be a while before anyone can truly explore this in a scientifically accurate and mature fashion, it's not like a lot of people may be telling you everything about what they've felt in life. Like, if you ask a person who's considered straight if they've ever had even a single moment, chances are and depending on their situation, 7 times out of 10 they're probably going to lie to you. Since no one can really get particularly reliable control data on a broad level...it becomes a lot of theory. Even this post. And although this and that findings come out, usually vague in nature, it's not like there's a physiological method to discovering the truth either.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
No it makes sense, but what I was saying and what he was saying in turn is that elements of bisexuality are probably a lot more prevelant than many people may believe. That's a very broad thing though, a person could be heterosexual but be stimulated by particular things that may not be so exclusively heterosexual...even one single thing, and many times not even know about it. I guess I'm just yet another guy saying in a typically long-winded way that the belief in orientation extremes is probably not sensible.

Like I said though and it's a very strong belief of mine as to why it's going to be a while before anyone can truly explore this in a scientifically accurate and mature fashion, it's not like a lot of people may be telling you everything about what they've felt in life. Like, if you ask a person who's considered straight if they've ever had even a single moment, chances are and depending on their situation, 7 times out of 10 they're probably going to lie to you. Since no one can really get particularly reliable control data on a broad level...it becomes a lot of theory. Even this post. And although this and that findings come out, usually vague in nature, it's not like there's a physiological method to discovering the truth either.
Well honestly.... let's see.... yeah... this isn't mature enough that I can't say it:

I did track and cross country in highschool... There were locker rooms.

you kinda see the shades of heterosexuality there:
-Some people are too straight to even GLANCE at other naked guys. (I'd call THIS kinda abnormal... 100:0 and 0:100 are NOT natural)
-most guys could healthily glance at others out of curiosity but got no special pleasure out of it
- Some people were exhibitionists... ya know... gettin' naked all the time and... errr... "having fun" (no... they weren't soing anything exclusively sexual... just... errrr.... not afraid of theirr own boddies)
-SOME guys were the former category and weren't shy about OTHER guys either <.< There was a pair of COMPLETELY straight friends who didn't mind spooning or dry humping each other for a laugh.... even though SOME people would never even think about it.
-And then of course there was me.... enjoying every minute of it.

Now that I think about it... I'm not sure how much of this is due to them being shifted somewhere closer to the center of the spectrum and how much of it is just them being comfortable.... errr... make that VERY comfortable..... with their own sexuality.

While I find that some of that is not really NORMAL.... I don't think being 100% straight is healthy either... There's nothing wrong with being comfortable with other guys I guess.... though it makes you straight boys an AWFUL tease for guys like me.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Well honestly.... let's see.... yeah... this isn't mature enough that I can't say it:

I did track and cross country in highschool... There were locker rooms.

you kinda see the shades of heterosexuality there:
-Some people are too straight to even GLANCE at other naked guys. (I'd call THIS kinda abnormal... 100:0 and 0:100 are NOT natural)
-most guys could healthily glance at others out of curiosity but got no special pleasure out of it
- Some people were exhibitionists... ya know... gettin' naked all the time and... errr... "having fun" (no... they weren't soing anything exclusively sexual... just... errrr.... not afraid of theirr own boddies)
-SOME guys were the former category and weren't shy about OTHER guys either <.< There was a pair of COMPLETELY straight friends who didn't mind spooning or dry humping each other for a laugh.... even though SOME people would never even think about it.
-And then of course there was me.... enjoying every minute of it.

Now that I think about it... I'm not sure how much of this is due to them being shifted somewhere closer to the center of the spectrum and how much of it is just them being comfortable.... errr... make that VERY comfortable..... with their own sexuality.

While I find that some of that is not really NORMAL.... I don't think being 100% straight is healthy either... There's nothing wrong with being comfortable with other guys I guess.... though it makes you straight boys an AWFUL tease for guys like me.
I'm the same way. Like, I'm on the wrestiling and swim teams, and like all but 2 guys like to play around....and some get (idk if I'm allowed to say this) "hard" and no one cares. Like, they don't notice it. I do all the time when we play around, no one says a word.

I love being in the closet.

I still feel bad about the Bible thing tho. I don't want to "be put to death."

Part of me thinks that ya, maybe a long time ago, someone who hated gays put that in there. But the other part thinks, "Why would God let his own word be corrupted, leading everyone into oblivion because they followed the Bible."

I'm just so confused.

I want to be gay. I know I am. But I don't want to be.

Idk.

Sorry guys, I'm just rambiling.

EDIT: And Sonic, do you ever play around with the other guys? Just curious if any other gay guys do. Like not sexually, I just don't know very many guys who are gay and would try that even if they were in the closet. You know what I mean?

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Sorry, I knew I shouldn't have put that. I'm really sorry.

Now I feel wonderful.

Anyway, I think I might be getting back with Ricki. Idk for sure yet. I'm really excited!

lumberheartwood

Smash Journeyman
I got amazing boob hugs all the time in highschool... they are comfy.

I also got free massages and such.... soweet. :laugh:
Same here. They are. Believe me! ;D

I didn't do the latter though. But I bet they must have been really good. Or just completely awkward...

You sly dawg. I only have one like any normal person silly. :p

Also, I'm more of a dog person. I remember my dad accidentally running over a stray cat when I was a kid. It was a heinous sight. It's eyeball was out of its socket. Ick!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom