• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LeviNifty Presents- Fight For Your Lifes!- Signups Finished- The Fight Starts Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Hey sorry guys I kinda thought this had died tbh but im gunna continue updating again so ill do that now, also Abiou is right i forgot to take of lifes for inactivity I will do so now to people havn't posted or havn't taken part in this tourney

edit: A life has been taken from the following for lack of activity:

Today
Chaos
Rust
Swordslad
Zero

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Updated and the following have lost a further 1 life for inactivity, you only one more chance to do any matches or your out

Chaos
Today
Swordslad
Zero

Cubone

Smash Lord
NNID
Cubone
I'll try to play kazoo shortly. We didn't knowif this was still running ast time we had a chance to play

LeviNifty

Smash Ace
Its fine, theres no time limit to everyones whos actually active :laugh: just post when you done the matches

Aibou

Smash Master
I will be attempting to do my matches, however I am currently being hindered by a large amount of work and studying due to midterms that are next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom