• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's talk about Pichu.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Because surely, their must be more of us than just INSANE CARZY GUY.

And with _Pedochu gone, this would be a good place to share videos etc.

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
I love playing pichu, but im only ok with him. I read that he was a marketing ploy to promote pokemon gold and silver cuz those came out around the same time as melee, but correct me if im wrong

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Pichu's ground game is lacking... which really hurts, I think. That and his lightness are probably the two biggest reasons that he's where he is on the tier list.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Every game has it's blatant joke character, and Pichu definably is the joke character of Melee. =(

Although, his fluidity and mobility is pretty hot compared to most low tier characters. I like that.

Plus he has 2 taunts.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I was going to post this in matchups but this is basically how I feel about Pichu

If anyone playing a top tier loses to Pichu when they were giving it their all, they suck. That's really it.

Marth, Falco, Samus, Fox, Sheik, and a few notable others should be 10 - 0. If their wielder is good, they won't lose. Sheik chain grabs him to whatever and edgeguards him to death. His recovery won't get past her back air, needles, and his light weight KOing him early. At like 90 she can switch to Uair and KO him off the ceiling on most levels. Marth can just camp and **** him. He has no way in if he spaces. At all. Falco that doesn't mess up grotesquely shouldn't lose to bottom tier. Fox is the same way. Samus's Up+B outranges his entire moveset and Shield + Nair / WD back attacks (u-tilt, f-tilt, d-smash) makes a wall he simply cannot penetrate. He can't camp either because she ***** him badly in a camping war.

Falco being gimped by low tiers is a myth. If any Falco approaches a ledge-camping Pichu then he deserves to die. Borderline inescapable edgeguards compounded by Pichu having to approach Falco or being KOed by time-out at 999% if he tries to camp back is unwinnable. I would accept a good, aggressive Falco could lose to Pichu if he makes some grotesque errors, but a defensively strong one? I firmly believe no human Pichu in the world, no matter how good, could ever beat Eggm's Falco.

ICs, Jiggs, Falcon, and Ganon are also the same way. He has NO WAY IN. No amount of dash dance camp, platform camp, edge camping, or self-damaging projectile can erase the fact that ICs will grab him because of his horrible approaches (they outcamp him 2 : 1) and horrible range and then they will kill him from that grab.

Jiggs can back air and fair the entire game and not get hit. His moves are low range and horrible. So long Jiggs doesn't float directly above him, she removes his only priority move (Uair) and his only KO move (U-smash) and Pichu has to grind her to like 180% per stock whereas she can edgeguard him (inefficiently, true, but while she's "stuck" with inefficient edgeguarding, Pichu has no way of stopping her from coming back at all), combo him, and do all sorts of nastiness.

Falcon is the same way only he can be chain grabbed and Ganon is mercifully slow. Ganon KOing Pichu at like 50 is an issue, though, especially because he can chain grab Pichu guaranteed to about 54 and then KO him with some aerial. Or, if it doesn't kill, he can edgeguard him very easily. He only needs like 2-3 hits to setup an edgeguard on Pichu too, which is also a huge problem; Pichu can do about 10 on Ganon and not send him off the freaking stage whereas Ganon can do 3 and kill him. This ratio is hideously disproportionate. I don't think Pichu has any answer to Falcon's dash dance, either, because unlike Mewtwo and whoever else, his projectile is supremely laggy and using it means he takes damage and will probably get hit. It also damages himself, which means he can't camp if he's behind in percentage. Pichu has no way through spaced Falcon Nairs, additionally. His tech rolls are also atrocious, so he's basically guaranteed to be Dair Kneed or grab --> Kneed when he hits the floor.

Peach is probably not as bad as some other characters simply because she can't chain grab him into death or have the super gay Up+B as Samus or broken WD back or Marth's sword or the automatic combos or super gay movement game. I don't think she presents him any way of getting in, but she can't auto-death him either, or come close to it, and she's not fast either so he has some power he normally doesn't have in his movement game. Her range is also surprisingly bad (although her priority is stupidly good) so he doesn't get shut out ten feet away from her all day this time, but instead only gets shut out by three.

CC D-smash, Nair, Bair, Fair, and simple D-throw tech chases will win Peach the matchup very easily (not sure how long it is until Pichu can escape from Peach D-throw tech chase; his weight and stun time is weird). Peach can actually tech chase him because of his terrible, terrible tech roll, so don't get grabbed.

Only practical advice would be to just do what everyone does against Peach. Run away a lot and see if you can hit her when she's plucking a turnip, after a silly D-smash, hit her before her F-air hitbox has come out, get above her and aim for her head when she's doing Bair or Nair (avoiding her hitboxes, basically) and just space really well. You're going to grind her up to about 180% to get KOs, but fortunately you can actually do tricks like thunder and whatever to rack damage on edgeguards (and possibly even kill her sometimes). U-smash her if you can but you probably won't get the opportunity to do so.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Yeah, Pichu does have a problem with range and priority but... eh, with a little bit of patience and proper dashdancing, I feel like he might be fast enough to capitalize on spacing whiffs or whatever else...

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
The fact that everyone can death combo him or do like 35%+ to him per hit because of his terrible weight / stun / tech roll is also a problem. He also fights back mainly with single, highly DIable, weak, non-comboing moves. And the moves that do combo either hurt him severely (Fair) or do no damage (Uair, U-tilt).

If anyone grabs Pichu, no matter where he is, there is a very real possibility that he could die. If Pichu grabs someone, oh no, 20%. Unless, of course, I'm a fast faller in which case I wouldn't be grabbed in the first place.

BunBun

Smash Master
Basically when using Pichu, how you play isn't as important as how your opponent plays. In order to win, you have to rely on your opponent making a mistake.

Going back to that Falco bit, I don't think it is 10-0. Granted, if the Falco is amazing and plays incredibly campy and defensively, there's virtually no chance you'll win. Thankfully, Falco doesn't have the movement speed of Fox, so at some point it could be possible to intercept him. It's still a terribly uphill battle though. However, any bit of aggression on Falco's part increases the chance of en error in his gameplay. The same can be said about most match-ups. I'm not saying something ridiculous like 6-4, but I'm saying that as far as the current metagame and viability of characters, and how they are used (Pichu is not viable. Ever.), I don't think the Falco, Falcon or Marth matchups are 10-0.

Sheik and Samus, though, I'd definitely put at 10-0. Sheik needs 1 grab to K-O. See Drephen vs Watty in Middle of Ohio last summer. And Samus doesn't have to do anything, just crouch and wait. Maybe spam if Pichu doesn't approach.

Fox being 10-0 is probably...true. I just don't see it working for Pichu if the Fox camps the entire match. The only hope Pichu would have would be capitalize on an error when the Fox comes in for a K-O, but let's face it, the fox could just stall the match out until time-up. Fox is much better at moving around than Falco is, so this run away strategy is more viable.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I would actually agree that Marth isn't 10-0 simply because Marth really isn't that fast of a character. If he whiffs things, they can be punished, given Pichu's speed, but it's still a very delicate thing and certainly not a matchup I would enjoy. Less so for Falcon, but the matchup would be similar.

Falco though... I might have to disagree with you on. His shorthop lasers will pretty much shut down Pichu's movement (provided they can shoot low) and his nair and bair and... really, even the dair can outprioritize Pichu very well. Combined with his relatively fast shffl game and the fact that he can shine right after... I dunno, he won't combo Pichu like crazy just because of weight, but he certainly isn't a walk in the park.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I can't see Pichu getting in on Falco.

Maybe Marth is slightly, vaguely, possibly winnable, if the Pichu does pixel perfect spacing, but Falco shuts him down. Marth I suppose is possibly exception because Pichu doesn't HAVE to approach him, same with Falcon and Ganon, so he can stalemate for several minutes until one of them makes the first move; Falco will just shoot him.

I don't think Marth is winnable, fyi, but I think it has more potential in it than Falco. But that doesn't mean a whole lot, honestly.

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
Kk ^_^

Pokemon Gold and Silver: Released October 15, 2000
SSBM: Released December 2, 2001
O ahah well i look like an idiot XD oh well... oh there's been a lot of pichu talk, sometimes i dont even get the terminology used in describing how to play him, i just like playing pichu cuz he's the underdog and when u win it's alll the sweater :D

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Obviously Pichu would have a lot of problems getting hits off against the higher tier characters, but in respect to other garbage characters, Pichu seems like he would be the best off.

I mean, using Yoshi, Zelda and Mewtwo, my movement feels so limited where as if I were to use Pichu, his...swiftness is nice.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wow, I didn't know this forum was so people could talk about Pichu. Thanks for reminding me TC!

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Hereee's crazy
OK i am going to get these boards alive. let's start with trying to find out pichu's grab game,
1st i want to say pichu should easily have around the 2nd-6th best grab game and pika will never be nearly as good with throws
Reasons-
1.pikachu has the worst gfrab range in the game and i would go as far as to say pichu has double the range
2.pichu is faster in every way(but run) and he will l-cancel things better to get a grab, Ex. fair
3.pikachu throws them about 3 to 5 feet farther than pichu and for every throw making f-throw even less ecctiveitve
4. pichu can tech chase with up-B

i would love it if someone could test to what percents pichu can chain throw with f-throw i know 30% for link and marth and you can't on j-puff

the rest of this post i tpyed for my advanced guide and tell me if it sounds right and whatever and at the bottom is a rant on pichu and remeber i know this son of a***** petty well

Marth being chained(remember this is the soonest he can get out this di and jumping)
he can be chain throwed till 30% then he can jump out of f-throw(tested on 1/4 speed to be more precise

uptilt works till 5% so don't use it to much

link 30%

The pichu boards got more posts when i was temp banned and i saw some stuff talking about thunder

a **** load of things about thunder

pichu's vs pikachu's

pichu's does more damage 4-25% when pika's is 10-17%

pika's is impossible to combo(in training combo) after the thunder hit but it is possible to thunder marth at an angle(so it doesn't hit pika) so he flys into an up-smash, but i really doubt that will happen. but for pichu it is a 100% possible to get a combo(in training) a down B to upair and it will count if you angle it right (it not hitting pichu)
pika's has more range if it hits pika, his tail is the added range

if marth counters pichu's thunder marth will be hit before he can do anything (counter does 7% to both pika and pichu)

in home run i checked the knock-back i pushed sandbag to the egde for best outcome

with them hit, meaning the sweetspot , where thunder hits them
pika: 82.9 feet
pichu:69.9 feet

not hitting them
pika: 35.7 feet
pichu: it when staight up higher than pikachu's

pichu's thunder
Total: 78 Hitboxes appear: 20, 28, 36, 44 Hitboxes disappear (total whiff): 60, 68, 76, 84 --Pichu gets hit-- Total: 69 Hit: 1-9 --when does Pichu get hit?-- Standing still: 40 Falling: 53
pikachu's thunder
Total: 78 Hitboxes appear: 20, 28, 36, 44 Hitboxes disappear (total whiff): 80, 88, 96, 104 --Pikachu gets hit-- Total: 69 Hit: 1-9 --When does Pikachu get hit?-- Standing still: 40 Falling: 51

so this means pichu's thunder can kill over the top better, causes more damage, possible combos, safer other than 3% damage, doesn't kill to the side as well,(works best on midfloaties)

EDGE GAME use thunder to panic them and it messes up most hopes for sweetspotting the egde and you can be punished very hard if this fails

Thunder Sheilding maybe it's not important, but still nice to know or try and use (got the idea from the threads)

Theory: SH then jump back or run and SH then thunder and punish them for being disjointed and wanting to **** pichu

wait hold on punishment because they are disjointed? because there are 9 frames of lag from thunder after the last hit into the ground and there is 10 frames of lag from wave dashing and remember pichu has the fastest jumping time and least amount of lag when landing and the fastest nair and standing attack and grab

If they try and attack from this point samuses don't read

hello stupid (unless you are samus grabbing) to give you an idea why this is wonderderful, pichu can combo with it pika can't. what they may try and may fail badly.

fox's down B- to reflect it this will give him stun time to his down B and you can try to f-smash him

peachs turnips- will only work if you are hit by thunder (not too useful because even if it hits it will just bounce off and you can't catch it)

link's bomb-here we go something useful, unlike pikachu's thunder you can catch the bomb because pichu's thunder just bounces it around but it's terrible if the thunder hits you and link throws it, because everytime you think, oh i am going to

catch it, but it falls staight on top of you right after the thunder ends

young links bombs- same thing but it may be safer

bombs in general bounce off

dk's gaint fist-hurts him bad 1. 4% damage 2. pichu has more control 3. you have to charge it up again

marth's whole move set- marth can't hit pichu unless he did it bad and marth take damage same for roy, dk, gann and c.Falcon

sheik's needles - hey it beats that? yes and no it stops most of her needles if she has them all, but hey it stops most, and her needles will fall on to the ground to stop thunder jolt

bowser may think i will just use my fire breathe, well he can, but, wait give me a minute to take it all in... ok, but due to pichu's light wieght, speed , bowser's

start up time and lag time(30 frames) pichu can punish him hard

another note i know as an ice climber never ever try this on them, why one they have the scariest up air in the game and their down b has more range than marth's sword and a little bit of damage on the ice climbers is never worth a grab even if

only one chain throw works on pichu(fun fact there are more ways to chain and kill j-puff as the ice climbers than there are for pichu)

kirby's B fails to this and why would kirby even touch pichu with his B? it's the dumbest thing he can do vs pichu

DON"T use this on and why-spamus will spam missles,ice climbers down B, zelda side b and zedla could teleport over, mewtwo same for zelda, ness for pk Flash, j-puff she will try to rest or air dodge

again you can try it but i don't think it will work

pichu thunder only-pichu's slows down arrows and pk fire and works with needles a little better

DK can sometimes hit you with his down B

This owns pikachu's down B-more than it's owns sheik's needles

Another note pichu's is a little better tham pika's in a few ways

why marth's/roy's counter hurts marth/roy, dk giant punch will fail more often, can grab the bomb, kirby will not touch that ****, faster pichu jump, pichu can combo with it, people aren't as afraid of pichu's thunder, it takes longer for pichu to land

so it's less likely he will be shot or something

another problem. rolling duh, let's look at the frame data
the thunder hits land on frame 40 it ends on frame 78. 38 frames for them to act on
most rolls take 32 frames(really it's 31 but the soonest actable frame is 32) so this should give them 6(2 frames for marth and roy) frames to grab or whatever plus turn around which is a least 2 frames so it will be close but if they time and space it perfectly they can grab you

the good news pichu's thunder mind games and must likely roll to close to thunder and get shocked and remember it is like rolling pass pichu and not touching him, but they will miss space another thing about the frame data they will have to walk close to get it right so add a few more frames of lag
All in all you should just worry about fireballs and missles and stuff

note i haven't tested this as much in combat and this works best in FD for duh reasons and i want to see how this does in teams

in depth guide aboout one move

PAWD
pichu's agility (alt.) wave dash and it's not the QaD (that's pikachu and i didn't know that at the time) besides a qad sounds like something you would choke on

WHAT-basicly you use the first part of up B and you slide with only 1 frame of lag WTF, for 1% damage and why you take that 1% damage is it would be twice as broken if you weren't hurt

WHY- Simple same reason as in other wave dashs to get to piont A. fast, and with only 1 frame of lag to any of the fastest moves in the game like a really fast upair or grab or you can run like you have been running or up, smash and really this can F*** up someone approach like the ice climbers WDing in and grabbing you and it's like WTF i didn't have a chance
WHAT GOOD IS IT- Now your pichu can do the following approach, tech chase twice as good, combo with d-smash(d-smash up-B to whatever) and b-throw, combo with weak attacks at high %s, higher kills dur faster pichu, scary the crap out of people it's like an extra fast WD that leads into everything and that right there can be a mind game
FLAWS- It has less lag than fox's shine, a single frame of lag (chances are you going to be punished by all moves faster than 1 frame), if you fail at doing it right (more details later), you do it alot and they predict it , 1% damage , arguably the easiest move in the game to edge gaurd if you mess up, if you don't attack you will be punished
HOW TO IT- A few notes before i start it is just as easy to do in 1/4 speed as it is in 2x(to me) but relly don't slow it down because it will mess you up more than it will help you
1. skip to step3. if can use up B good. go to hyrule temple and just use up B to the right or left on the big platform and good news you just did it perfectly(if you see wavedash lines) and 2 things about the perfect one 1. it's faster 2.there is a bumper on it so so when you hit the edge it will stop you form flying off and to find how close you can be the the egde, jump roll backwards and tip toe an inch. it,s about 3/4 of the up B and this form of PAWD can be used on pokemon stadium for the platforms
2. still simple but useful run to the edge and up-B back on, now you have seen the not as good but easier PAWD and you can grab on to the stage with good timeing
3.Failure after failure till you have mastered it, this is harder than wavedashing and L-canceling and it's needs faster fingers,but when mastered pichu can truely cause fear in them first jump then use UP-B to the right or left and remember you want a perfect one more, good luck, you can use Y or X and up B but i personily like useing the control stick
OTHER IMPORTANT NOTES ON PAWD/UP B
1.On many stage you will see bumps like onix or some on PS don't worry most bumps can't mess it up unless you mess up really bad
2. it takes more skill on the fox stages
3. you can do this with pikachu but it's worthless due to the 4 frames of lag
4. try doing a perfect one and mash A when you meet your them it's funny and makes you understand how fast this is
5. you can dash dance and wavedash around in one spot and fly away with this and there is little start up time so it can be hard to predict
6.if you fail badly you will have 14 frames of lag andthink pikachu can easily be punished due to his 4 frames of lag
7. you can run jump or anything staight out of this + WD to increase the disances
8. it doesn't have a set range, look at the range of all 3 forms plus it stops at the edge for perfects (3/4)
9. this move makes me wish i never have to fight a pichu unless i am marth, true story
10. master the up -B it's a fast way to surprise someone when you are on a platform and on dreamland the top platform is just great for pichu
11. i have tried it, you can't use thunder jolt and up-B next to it
12.if you pause it during up -B 1 of things may happen 1. pichu will turn into a spear 2. da da da super pichu with his cape
13.some old pichus uses used this but not as well and i discovered it now my own and since i never saw a name for it i called it PAWD, because saying i up B across the stage makes me think bowser
14.this may be the greatest tech chaser ever with pichu abilitly over the small techs
15.dude i am good at making this list, took me about 10 minutes to think up, now for a fact thing, this move may be the closest thing to DBZ in this game, f-tilt, to PAWD to f-tilt and they are thinking did he just kick me into his own kick on the other side of the stage?
16. if MELEE ver. of pichu was in brawl they would be like WTF i can't jump on his head, spam against him, can't even use a gay laser lock, combo him or anyone else,and he doesn't trip, dude pichu is more broken than metagay and he can (list of melee only techs like WD)
17.at the 3/4 mark of a perfect one if you hit someone you will stop there and you can use any attack

It should be noted I made this after a few months (about5) after i picked up pichu

:chuckle: someone read this retarted long post

I truely without a doubt hate pichu?.. waits for the massive WTF
1. i got banned for pichu
2. most people think i am dumb for playing as him
3. dude why i have a pichu with crossbones when you think about it
4, the main cause of my hate, becuase i played so much as pichu i now have little to no ice climber skill left other than wavedashing,SHFFL,and chain throws and they don't feel right anymore and i love them so much **** you pichu

p.s. this may be the longest post ever.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i blame pichu, because if i didn't think pichu i wouldn't have posted and wouldn't have been banned and that's one reason i never make since becAUSE I think fast and i start at the end and i am going to add more stuff about pichu's UP-B, hey how long is the 1st jump?(up-B)read post above and tell me if it sounds right and mi have don't the thunder thing vs a C. Falcon and talk about your ****

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
it's twisted logic and the spam posts were about pichu and keep in mind i don't lie i twist, unlike my name and could someone check the chain throw percents,

BunBun

Smash Master
Do you know what punctuation is?

I seriously can't even decipher what you're trying to say. I'm not saying to be like mango and press return after every half sentence, but at least use a period and type in complete sentences.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
fine you win. everyone who plays pichu or at least thinks his taunt is to good, come on let's start bringing pichu's metagame up because can't be the only one and if i am this is perfect for the song "Anybody Out there?" by Pink Floyd

Taj278

TIME TO GET PAID!
BRoomer
Gentlemen, despite his *slightly* incoherent posts, it seems ICG is trying to discuss Pichu's movesets in relation to other characters. His purpose for doing so is uncertain and obviously not done very well, but if you all would be so kind as to continue discussing Pichu and discussing the points he's making rather than his character, that would be much appreciated.

Otherwise, I don't see any reason to close this thread... yet.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
in a way yes(BunBun's post) and thanks Taj, because i am tried of no one really talking about pichu in the pichu boards.

ok, does anyone need help with pichu or you want to take your pichu to the next level(haha pokemon)
i know a lot of pichu stuff

and bun bun come on i am just trying to help pichu's game play like Taj is for mewtwo and i don't think you have posted one thing about pichu in this thread

BunBun

Smash Master
Gentlemen, despite his *slightly* incoherent posts, it seems ICG is trying to discuss Pichu's movesets in relation to other characters. His purpose for doing so is uncertain and obviously not done very well, but if you all would be so kind as to continue discussing Pichu and discussing the points he's making rather than his character, that would be much appreciated.

Otherwise, I don't see any reason to close this thread... yet.
I'll be honest, 70% of the time I can't tell what the points he's making are. For instance, from his last wall-o-text post, all I got was:
Pichu's throw game is better than Pikachu's
Copy-paste thunder frame data
Combos to do after thunder hits (?)
Lfsl on up b, and how he is amazing at doing it
Reasons he hates Pichu.

So, in order to discuss the majority of his points, I need him to slow down, think about what he's typing and how he's typing it, and present his thoughts either in bursts or in some structured form.

and bun bun come on i am just trying to help pichu's game play like Taj is for mewtwo and i don't think you have posted one thing about pichu in this thread
Basically when using Pichu, how you play isn't as important as how your opponent plays. In order to win, you have to rely on your opponent making a mistake.

Going back to that Falco bit, I don't think it is 10-0. Granted, if the Falco is amazing and plays incredibly campy and defensively, there's virtually no chance you'll win. Thankfully, Falco doesn't have the movement speed of Fox, so at some point it could be possible to intercept him. It's still a terribly uphill battle though. However, any bit of aggression on Falco's part increases the chance of en error in his gameplay. The same can be said about most match-ups. I'm not saying something ridiculous like 6-4, but I'm saying that as far as the current metagame and viability of characters, and how they are used (Pichu is not viable. Ever.), I don't think the Falco, Falcon or Marth matchups are 10-0.

Sheik and Samus, though, I'd definitely put at 10-0. Sheik needs 1 grab to K-O. See Drephen vs Watty in Middle of Ohio last summer. And Samus doesn't have to do anything, just crouch and wait. Maybe spam if Pichu doesn't approach.

Fox being 10-0 is probably...true. I just don't see it working for Pichu if the Fox camps the entire match. The only hope Pichu would have would be capitalize on an error when the Fox comes in for a K-O, but let's face it, the fox could just stall the match out until time-up. Fox is much better at moving around than Falco is, so this run away strategy is more viable.
Nope, I haven't posted ANYTHING about Pichu in this thread. GG kid.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
do you even play as pichu? really do you? and i argee with the sheik chain throw because sheik's grab range should outrange everything pichu has and unlike the ice climbers sheik throws you at an easy pace that she can't miss.

and for the ?th time let's try to figure out the rest of pichu's grab game and i will look at the percents that uptilt works for grabs

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i am trying not to be an ***hole and as far as i know you don't play as pichu every now and then.

I don't know want you want but i don't care because i am trying to help pichu's game play and if you can't respect that then get out of here.

"Is this your response to anyone that disagrees with you?
You sure seem to have a huge superiority complex."

have to do with pichu or even smash and i can understand if you disargee with something or if you get off topic but really you need to cut the crap

back to pichu let's talk about his better stages and who to take where and where not to take someone

explale bowser yoshi's story

BUNBUN don't post unless it has something to do with pichu

BunBun

Smash Master
i am trying not to be an ***hole and as far as i know you don't play as pichu every now and then.
Last time I checked, you played other characters too =O

You're in no position to tell me that what I say doesn't belong here. What I posted was a response to your asinine comment. Get over it.

I respect that you're trying to help, but your attitude towards almost everyone on this forum (and perhaps their attitude towards you) needs work. Learn to take criticism and comments and act on the feedback people give you instead of instantly becoming unnecessarily aggressive and attacking them with idiotic insultsand irrelevant (and usually incorrect) arguments/statements.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i am really not trying to be aggressive, it may seem like it because it's tpyed. and i am only trying to(on this thread)
1. help pichu
2. make scents (fail)
3.help anyone who plays with pichu
and hey in my head i feel calm and so far i have not tried to be a jerk if i look like one to you

and thanks for trying to help and to both you and me it looks like we both think the other needs to calm down

let's argee that need to look at our selfs and try not to look like a jerk

(because it's a pichu tread) pichu ***** items unlike everyone esle (super scope)

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
...so...I don't mean to gang up on you, ICG, but...I really can't understand most of your posts either. Separate your points more clearly, please.

So um. Here's my relevant-to-Pichu post.

I don't really think Pichu has a good moveset. He's got his usmash, grab and nair, and that's about all I see being useful most of the time. Possibly the utilt and dtilt, situationally. Therefore, in order to have a... semi-viable Pichu, I suppose, the best thing to do would be to work on his movement game first.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
got it.

dash dance, up-B, his SHFFL,his down B can work it's way into a combo and B (WD sucks)

hey keep in mind his upair has better range than his nair and his fair. plus his upair combos better

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
I disagree. His wavedash is fairly nice.

The problem with his uair is that it's got a fairly awkward hitbox that kinda requires them to already be set up for you to use it on them. It also does like... three damage... and only really combos into a) another uair which is also low damage b) a nair c) Thunder which is laggy and will probably get you punished due to low knockback. But even if you connect with one of those, you'd have to have used your doublejump to do so, and that will pretty much wreck your chances of continuing the combo. So generally I prefer just to spam nairs to try to get them off the stage.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
i gave more ways of movement than bowser have

you can use upair on fox, falco and Falcon(20%) and get a grab or better and it still has more range than nair.

how about we talk about about nair's use and to do after it.

nair ,grab or upsmash (if they didn't go anywhere) some other air move and UP-B if they just go staight or egde or you get shot or something

let's focus on what's good for now, most of his air moves bair isn't to good and dair depends on were they are and the % up-smash is great th eother smashes are good for the edge , dtilt. most people will say it's better than d-smash ,uptilt is a good grab set-up and combo starter

Top Bottom