• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's put a face to the name.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Gayness is infinitely more apparent when one is attempting masculinity and looks queer, rather than when one is intentionally being flamboyant. That and bardulls pic is gay as holy hell.
I never "attempt" anything when it comes to pictures. I don't smile for pictures because I can't fake a smile. I was also squinting because the light being reflected off the sand was very bright at the time. Admittedly I'm in an odd posture though. I seriously never try to look good in pictures. Ever.

@Omni, all day, all night, yeee. :p. Dude, you're starting to scare me with how much in common we have, friggin beach pictures. Except yours is at night...and you're black...and you're smiling...does that make us yin and yang?

Axel

J|Zεη
day and night?

fyi im also standing behind a beach
wut

wat

wgat

how are you black? is this real life?

honestly I really am confused because i always thought you were white from your LPs and I just can't match up your voice to that picture?

BarDulL

Town Vampire
You guys...are so...SO MEAN! EVEN IF IT IS TRUE YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO POINT IT OUT! WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

That's what you guys wanted to hear, right?

But really though, straight. Asian girlfriend. 23. Pretty hot by most people's standards, mine included.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Desperate overcompensation.

Bardull confirmed for little spoon.

Can't tell if you're actually being serious or joking around right now. For what it's worth though, if you're actually trolling, I'm reluctant to confess that the smash senate has low standards for the intellectual capacity of its' members.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Bardull: Change your panties. I'm kidding. Christ, I'm the guy that tried to cool down the other trollfest of a thread.

I will say at the personal and non-administrative level, however, that you're making it very easy to see why people dislike you.

#HBC | ѕoup

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.
Now that bardull is around does that mean that I'm no longer the guinea pig of dgames? :bee:

#HBC | ѕoup

I'll probably update my picture too because I cleared up my complexion and I'm just generally more healthier now :)

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Bardull: Change your panties. I'm kidding. Christ, I'm the guy that tried to cool down the other trollfest of a thread.

I will say at the personal and non-administrative level, however, that you're making it very easy to see why people dislike you.
I don't know you whatsoever, so you're not necessarily in the right place with me to be joking around with me like that. We're not friends.

Don't care if you or anyone else dislikes me or not.

#HBC | ѕoup

That wasn't mild bullying if that was directed to me omni, it was a satrical view of the times I was on picked on too.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
@Bardull: I had no idea you were that uptight. Most people around here are far more relaxed, and so I joke around easily with anyone. Not being sarcastic here; this being the case I'll just cease interacting with you and you can politely do the same.

@Soup: Being healthier is always rad. What are you doing differently? I expect this to be at least as impressive as Praxis losing like sixty pounds by eating fatty fat manly man foods.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
I don't really understand why you guys see this as bullying.

If I was actually getting upset, it might be considered bullying. :|

BarDulL

Town Vampire
@Bardull: I had no idea you were that uptight. Most people around here are far more relaxed, and so I joke around easily with anyone. Not being sarcastic here; this being the case I'll just cease interacting with you and you can politely do the same.
If that's the way you want it, fine. You should probably put a giant sign that says "troll" on your forehead the next time you tell a random stranger to change their panties. That way, they'll know how to correctly respond.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Well, you seem to be taking what everyone is saying seriously so I assumed what was being said got to you.

"This is my serious, black guy face. I hate you all."​

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
Wow, Bardull.

I tried to politely disengage our banter, making a point of not adding to it, because I saw that you are an anomalous personality in that you are not receptive to joking around. My point here was to stop joking around with someone who is not receptive to joking around. You went on to insult me once again without cause. You are some kind of something.

Unbelievable.

#HBC | ѕoup

@EE

Better diet and better hygiene, I have been eating less junk food and I'm showering regularly, believe it or not that picture from last summer was me without a shower for two weeks.

Sounds pretty bad just thinking about it.

The only thing I need to work on more is exercising and getting braces, one of the main reasons I don't smile is because my teeth are so crooked I could eat sideways.

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
man but you'll be the one that's laughing when you're one of the first astronauts on jupiter and all the other astronauts can't get used to eating sideways due to the extreme pressure and gravity's effects on their teeth.

But you will be. YOU will be the hero.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Wow, Bardull.

I tried to politely disengage our banter, making a point of not adding to it, because I saw that you are an anomalous personality in that you are not receptive to joking around. My point here was to stop joking around with someone who is not receptive to joking around. You went on to insult me once again without cause. You are some kind of something.

Unbelievable.
I was stating facts. If you want to interpret it as me intentionally insulting you, then I can't really help your case, kiddo.

You don't tell a stranger to change their panties, it's really that simple.

I'm receptive to joking around, but I did not, and do not, sense those intentions from you.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
You are bad at reading people's intentions.

Because if X1-12 wasn't intending to troll

then I'll eat my ****ing shoe LOL

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
hahahaha
i like bardull, even if he doesn't like me due to my raging over adventure time. he's so abrasive and i'm not even sure if he realizes it, and that's the best part.

Top Bottom