• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's put a face to the name.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Lol never saw pics of any of you before, no lie my image of marshy was a big muscular black man.

Also you forgot these:

- Rockin beating SwordsRBroken for the worst play ever. Hammered the godfather in vengeful when I got two RVS votes on me, instantly lost the game

- Ran getting away with quicklynching marshy cause we thought he did it cause he was toasted as hell.

Edit: switched the names cause I said mac initially but I meant mac. I was delusional apparently.

Last edited:

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Own your smile, even if you think it looks goofy or you're embarrassed of your teeth.

I get incredibly self-conscious about my lips and gum recession (mainly as a result of having a bad overbite + the braces it took to fix them), but it shouldn't hold you back from showing your happiness.

Selfie related:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
That's why I never smile actually. I'll try to keep that in mind.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
i only ever smile while taking selfies cuz otherwise i cant tell if the smile actually passes or not

#HBC | Dark Horse

Mach-Hommy x Murakami
the answer is dat dhorse iz jus a time traveler. it explainz how he aged from 12 2 16 so fast...
You got me

Ron Paul wins the 2016 election.

In 2018, First Contact is established with the kar'gethhhh species from the andromedea galaxy. They challenge us to a rap battler, or they conquer our finest. We send John "MC Cain" McCain, who plugs his mixtape after defeating them.

In 2020, Elon Musk comes out as iron man. Absolutely no one is surprised

In 2024, Ronald Reagan's dead body is elected president of the united states.

A terrible translator results in an email sent to russia congratulating Putin's 78th birthday and his eighth term as president being interpreted as "c0m3 sEe m3." World war III starts in 2030. Most of the planet is nuked, the world never recovering.

In 2034, The sixers draft Jax Gibson and are finally good again.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
it's like three selfies within a selfie because it is also showing in both lenses of my aviators

~the god~

Last edited:
Top Bottom