• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's put a face to the name.

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
"not thousands but tons"

tons = 2000s

LOL I TROL U

also dude props on bein legit bald. thats my future look when i can grow reasonable facial hair

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
figured i'd finally post what i look like (aka fuel my procrastination)

[collapse="pics"]

WHITE AND OPPRESSIVE picture takers think its funny that I can't swim

for all you hood ******, yea i had a **** hairline and ashy knuckles... i had been around white ppl for far too long

[/collapse]

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
ha! surprised anyone remembers that ****

i do have it actually but it's mad faded and has all these gross armpit stains from deodorant and sweat that don't wash off... i would say i put it to good use. Speaking of which, the rubber on my control stick is about to come off. That controller my main smash controller for the last half of my career and everyone who tried it said it the illest controller for tech skill.

but yea I leveraged the **** out of those prizes

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
You can replace just the control stick so the test of the controller feels normal.

I'll never forget the Cookie Monster cause it's why I'm friends with you guys, lol

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
That's technically false, just not with my hands. If it makes you feel better I at least got a hug when I dropped her off.

This was a first date (with a co-worker, no less), cut me some slack brah. I'm workin' on it.
Update:

She has agreed to start seriously dating, I just have to clear the 'meet the parents' hurdle first.

Not a bit nervous.

Ashemu

Smash Ace
mac is hot in taht last pic im not even gonna lie

posting this instead of joining death note to ********* zen (********* isnt filtered, dont warn me mods)

Last edited:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Cockstuff isn't censored unless you replace stuff with a censored word.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok so just going to make an official warning here: Posting something that isn't censored but is clearly vulgar/inappropriate content will get you infracted from this point forward.

That includes for 'testing purposes'.

Xivii

caterpillar feet
NNID
HBC

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

Latte

Smash Ace
Oops, wrong thread. Disregard this post.
Is there really no delete button, or am I missing something?

Last edited:
bingo

top swag moments

- evry time toasting walrus wit mac/ran n da lulz that followed
- adum first walkin into da apartment pointin at mac (da darkest ***** in da room) like "you must be marshy!"
- rockin intoxicated. i sat here 4 a second tryna put it more eloquently but i dont think i can translate the hilarity of that better
- rockin sincerely insisting evry1 "ride the D" train home regardless of destination

Top Bottom