• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's put a face to the name.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
ORBOS BLACK!?!?

dude i quit smokin when i hit the states. i love it so much its hard to resist that **** when im chillin wit my ****** in a pit. considerin an e hookah cuz those are pretty bomb for gettin my fix. hope you dont pick up on dippin ****s foul more than once every few months

Shun Goku Satsu Rake

Oriwa Rake. Kaizo ko ni oriwa naru
ORBOS BLACK!?!?

dude i quit smokin when i hit the states. i love it so much its hard to resist that **** when im chillin wit my *****s in a pit. considerin an e hookah cuz those are pretty bomb for gettin my fix. hope you dont pick up on dippin ****s foul more than once every few months
Orbo's not black he's a scrawny white dude, the guy in the picture is a mate of his named blake

FullMetalLynch

anomandaris_rake|orboknown
ORBOS BLACK!?!?

dude i quit smokin when i hit the states. i love it so much its hard to resist that **** when im chillin wit my *****s in a pit. considerin an e hookah cuz those are pretty bomb for gettin my fix. hope you dont pick up on dippin ****s foul more than once every few months
Hell naw fool. Blake lost a bet and I thought id put the pic on dgames. I dont smoke or dip bjt know people who do both

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Man, I went back to look at those rankings again, see if my numbers ended up different. They didn't.

I forgot how quickly the fun got sucked out of that by Circus though. :x

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Read that as "sucked off of that" and died

Last edited:

BarDulL

Town Vampire
oh yeah here's a recent picture of me

SWAG!

(they took 4 pictures, one of which was this intentionally silly one. actually i need to check if they uploaded any others. but long story short they told me it was the best one of the lot and i was like "wtf how is this the best one i was trollin'" and they just laughed and shrugged and i was like 'gg i guess')

Last edited:

Protean-

Gorf|Washed Laundry
oh yeah here's a recent picture of me

SWAG!

(they took 4 pictures, one of which was this intentionally silly one. actually i need to check if they uploaded any others. but long story short they told me it was the best one of the lot and i was like "wtf how is this the best one i was trollin'" and they just laughed and shrugged and i was like 'gg i guess')
dude i didn't know ben folds played mafia

:substitute:

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Oh I was at a tournament, hosted by DtJ. Suits were dress code.

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Can you believe that me and Ryker were at that tournament and didn't take a picture together? I had my camera in my pocket too, how embarrassing.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Yeah we should've taken a secret DGames pic while we were there.

I think there's one with all 3 of us coincidentally in it.

Also featuring Hilt

Last edited:
Top Bottom