• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Battle of AGES, a SEGA platform fighter

What's the roster number gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Flyboy

Smash Hero
1. Raidou (This choice just sparks immense joy in me, plus the music he would bring is unmatched)
2. Jack Frost (Especially with Pyro Jack/Jack-O-Lantern? He's just a real cutie and I think a mascot character could be fun)
3. Nemissa (Just a super cool character concept and great design - really fun pick)

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
  1. Nemissa (This one makes me really happy as a Soul Hackers fan. She’s a really fun character and someone who already had quite a bit of Sega connection pre-Atlus buyout. She’d be a cool deep-cut choice that makes a lot of sense for this crossover. Even if not as a playable character, I’d love to see her or any Soul Hackers content appear in any capacity)
  2. Demi-Fiend (Probably the most basic/obvious choice for a Megaten rep, but still a great and deserving pick regardless)
  3. Raidou (Everything I said in my write-up holds true here. Awesome fan-favorite character who oozes style and could easily represent the demon-collecting aspect of Megaten with his moveset. Between him and Nemissa, Devil Summoner just has the coolest Megaten characters imo)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Demi-Fiend
2. Serph
3. Jack Frost

osby

Smash Obsessed
  1. Demi-fiend. (He just makes a lot of sense as a standalone fighter. Plus, he has a lot of unique skills he can pull from)
  2. Nemissa. (She has one of the coolest MegaTen designs and I'd love to see her varying movesets implemented somewhere)
  3. Serph. (Shameless self-vote but I still think he would be a fun transforming character)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
  1. Raidou. Seems like a pretty cool guy overall, fan favourite, slightly more unusual and the SMT character who I think has been nominated the most. Much loved, let's see what all the fuss is about.
  2. Jack Frost. Yes, I am still the Scrimblo Bimblo guy and I very much like his design. As a fan of fellow abandoned mascot characters(I think it's safe to say Joker and Morgana have taken over as Atlus' most known faces and seem to be being pushed as their mascots), Jack Frost is going to get my second vote. Plus...ya know...ice powers are something we don't have a ton of.
  3. Demi-Fiend. The protagonist of the most beloved entry to my limited knowledge, probably deserves inclusion.
Shout out to Nemissa who I enjoyed learning about with some rushed research and Flynn, who also looked pretty neat.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, the vote is done! Let's look at the results:

Nahobino: 1 points
Raidou: 18 points
Demi-Fiend: 13 points
Jack: 10 points
Serph: 6 points
Flynn: 5 points
Nemissa: 7 points

And with that, we have a winner. And I am extremely pleased to announce that the winner of this job, our Shin Megami Tensei rep and the next character to join Battle of AGES will be mother****ing Raidou Kuzunoha!!!!

I'm so happy. Moving on:

Job #95: Submit a moveset for Raidou

Indeed, ringing in our newest addition, we'll begin doing all the usual stuff. Starting with his moveset! So as usual, I'll direct you to the Sacred Moveset Format:

-general playstyle overview
-Notable normal attacks
-Specials and All-Star Move
-Miscellaneous info, such as taunts and palette swaps and such

Have a good one!

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Job #95: Raidou Kuzunoha Moveset

General Playstyle:
Raidou’s greatest strength is his spacing capabilities. Thanks to his sword’s disjointed hitbox and projectile attacks, he’s able to maintain distance between himself and his opponent. While his aerial mobility is pretty mediocre (he’s not Little Mac or Toph levels of bad in the air, but it’s not his strongest suit), his run speed is really good and helps him play more offensively. Basically, his play style is very reminiscent of Marth but with more crazy demon **** at his disposal.

Main Gimmick: Demon Summoning/Loyalty Meter - Okay, this one’s gonna take a bit of explaining, so bare with me. Using his Down Special, Raidou can switch between four of his demon companions and have them fight alongside him. Each demon specializes in different elemental skills and might alter certain specials. Much like Pokemon Trainer, you can also choose which demon you want to start the fight with in the character select screen. Here’s the four demons that will be tagging alongside Raidou for the fight:
  • Ukobach - The first demon you recruit in Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army. He’s a lower-ranking demon of Hell whose job is to maintain the oil in the infernal boilers. He’s said to have invented fried food and fireworks. Specializes in Fire skills.
  • Raiho - A Jack Frost that fused himself with a bancho uniform and idolizes Raidou. He can be recruited after you beat him in an optional boss fight. Specializes in Ice skills.
  • Parvati - A demon based on the mother goddess of Hinduism. She’s the wife of Shiva and the reincarnation of Sati, the first wife of Shiva. Specializes in Electric skills.
  • Anzu - A demon based on a figure in ancient Mesopotamian religions. In Sumerian and Akkadian mythology, it’s the personification of the southern wind and thunder clouds. Specializes in Wind skills.
The first two I chose because of their close association with Raidou, but pinning down the electric and wind demons was a bit trickier. I wanted demons that appeared in the Raidou games, represented a wide range of mythological backgrounds, and were distinct from each other in design. Ultimately I settled on Parvati and Anzu to fill the other half because they happened to fit my criteria.

Each demon has their own loyalty meter that builds up over the course of the battle. The meter will naturally fill up on its own, but attacking an opponent will help the gauge fill faster. Whenever the meter is full, Raidou can perform a combo attack with whichever demon he has out. These are usually more powerful versions of Raidou’s specials with added attributes that match with the demon’s specialties. Using up one demon’s combo attack causes the other demons’ loyalty meters to reset, so don’t think you can stockpile four different combo moves to unleash one after the other.

Notable normals: Most of Raidou’s normal attacks involve him using his katana. His neutral attack is a three-hit “jab” where he swings to the left with his sword, then right, then down. Raidou’s dash has him thrust forward with his sword. His up tilt is him swinging his sword above him, while his down tilt is a sliding kick. His forward smash has him spin around with his katana. Raidou swings his sword in front of him for his Nair, and upwards for his up air. His down air has him slam into the ground with his katana. For his grab, he calls forward whichever demon he has out to grab the opponent. For pummels, Ukobach will hit the opponent with his spoon, Raiho will headbutt, Parvati will zap the opponent, and Anzu will squeeze down on them with his talons.

Neutral Special: Gunshot - Raidou takes out his revolver and starts shooting. You can mash up to three times to have multiple consecutive shots come out.

Ukobach Combo: Fire Shot - A flame-engulfed gunshot that inflicts burn, causing the opponent to deal slight damage overtime for a few seconds.

Raiho Combo: Freeze Shot - An ice-covered gunshot that freezes the opponent on impact.

Parvati Combo: Volt Shot - An electric-charged gunshot that stuns the opponent for a short period of time.

Anzu Combo: Wind Shot - A wind-powered gunshot that deals major knockback and launches the opponent far.

Side Special: Demon Spell/Elemental Slash

Ukobach:
Agi - Ukoback throws out a fireball with his spoon that flies at an arc.

Ukobach Combo: Scorch Slash - Raidou’s katana becomes engulfed in flames as he rapidly slashes it in front of him a few times.

Raiho: Bufu - Raiho shoots a small, ice-cold projectile from his hands that goes straight forward.

Raiho Combo: Freeze Slash - Raidou’s sword becomes covered in ice as he rapidly slashes it in front of him a few times.

Parvati: Zio - A small bolt of lightning strikes down in front of Parvati.

Parvati Combo: Electric Crush - Raidou’s katana is covered in electric energy and takes on an axe shape. He swings his weapon twice before jumping and slamming his sword down on his opponent.

Anzu: Garu - Anzu summons a small, fast twister that goes straight forward before dissipating.

Anzu Combo: Gale Stab - Raidou repeatedly and rapidly stabs his sword forward before dealing a finishing blow that sends the opponent flying far.

Up Special: Rising Slash - Raidou slashes upward with his sword and launches himself in the air. Using up special again immediately after has Raidou slam down to the ground with his sword pointing in front of him.

All-Star Move: Megidolan - When activated, Raidou summons the incredible power of the demon Metatron. A large summoning circle is created on the stage that results in a huge explosion of Almighty energy.

Taunts:
  • Taunt 1: Raidou unsheathes his sword and swings it in front of him.
  • Taunt 2: Raidou turns away from the camera and swings his sword
  • Taunt 3: Gouto-Douji appears on Raidou’s shoulder and hisses at the opponent
Victory Theme: Level Up (Devil Summoner: RKvTSA)

Victory animations:
  • Raidou calls back one of his demons and poses with the summoning tube in his hand
  • Gouto-Douji climbs up on Raidou’s shoulder and says “you’ve brought respect to the Raidou Kuzunoha name” as he turns around and walks into the distance
  • Raidou sheaths his sword as Gouto sits on his shoulder and says “Our investigation is complete”
Alts
  1. Default skin
  2. Nemissa (Silver hair and black uniform)
  3. Soul Hackers Protag (Brown hair and green uniform)
  4. Serph (Silver hair and grey uniform)
  5. Kyouji Kuzunoha (Black hair and beige uniform)
  6. Flynn (Brown hair and blue uniform)
  7. Nahabino (Purple hair and black uniform)
  8. Dante from the Devil May Cry series (White hair and red uniform)
Normally I don’t like doing out-of-series references with alts, but the Dante idea was too good to pass up considering how Raidou was his replacement in Nocturne.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, time's up: OrpheusTelos' moveset wins by default!

Moving on to our next job:

Job #96: Submit a Shin Megami Tensei stage

As usual, we'll now move on to giving Raidou a stage. This'll be an approach similar to the one in the character prompt we just did, where although it's branded as SMT, it really just covers non-Persona Megaten in general.

So you can submit a stage from any Megaten sub-series excluding Persona - although stages from the Raidou games in particular are recommended.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Job #96: Akarana Corridor (Devil Summoner)

00BF2866-F88D-4E18-8689-565B3DD902B4.jpeg

Akarana Corridor is a pivotal location in the Raidou games. It’s the final location of Raidou Kuzunoha vs The Soulless Army and appears again in Vs. King Abaddon. In Soul Hackers’ 3DS version, it’s the in-universe explanation for why Raidou is a boss in that game. Basically, the whole thing with Akarana Corridor is that it’s a huge tunnel of time and space that connects different eras to each other, and honestly I think that’s a rad concept for a stage so that’s what I’m going with.

The stage takes place on a singular large platform floating in the air. There are other smaller platforms that show up from time to time, but they disappear a few seconds after one of the fighters lands on them. If hazards are toggled off, this stage is essentially a Final Destination function. I would’ve given this stage some kind of fancy gimmick, but honestly I think the simplicity fits the emptiness of the space-time void. However, that doesn’t mean there aren’t some cool cameos to be had. Portals from other timelines will open up as the battle goes on, and you can see various demons from the series going through them. On rare occasions, you could even see Raidou’s alternate-universe counterpart, Raido Kuzunoha XIV, partaking in some dimension-hopping.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, I think enough time has passed: Akarana Corridor wins by default and will be our SMT stage!

Moving on:

Job #97: Submit a tracklist for Akarana Corridor

As usual, we're now giving our newest stage some music! So you know how it works, keep it to a maximum of 16 tracks, you can include a couple misc. tracks if you so desire, and so on, and so forth

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Job #97: Akarana Corridor Tracklist
  1. Theme of Raidou Kuzunoha - Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army (I think a fun idea for a remix would be if this was a vocal cover sung by Persona 5’s main vocalist, Lyn. Basically just go all in and give Raidou a tokusatsu/anime hero theme song)
  2. Battle Theme - Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army
  3. Formidable Foe - Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army
  4. An Old Foe - Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army
  5. The Fated Showdown - Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army
  6. Shock! The Final Battle - Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs the Soulless Army
  7. New Battle - Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon
  8. Decisive Battle - Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon
  9. Fiend Battle - Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon
  10. The Final Decisive Battle - Devil Summoner: Raidou Kuzunoha vs King Abaddon
  11. Normal Battle - Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
  12. Urabe Battle - Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
  13. Kuzunoha Detective Office - Devil Summoner
  14. Last Battle - Devil Summoner
  15. Fierce Battle - Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne
  16. Battle for Survival - Digital Devil Saga 2
With just how massive Megami Tensei is, it was really hard to narrow down a tracklist to just 16 songs. It’s pretty much inevitable that there’s gonna be some glaring omissions here. Of course considering our character and stage, I decided to focus mostly on Devil Summoner tracks here while giving a track each to the other two big PS2 Megaten games.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Oki doki, once again, the usual time has passed, and OrpheusTelos' tracklist wins by default!

Moving on:

Job #98: Submit a Shin Megami Tensei assist

This'll be our last SMT job for now. As has been the case so far, all of non-Persona Megaten is eligible for this job. Also, once again, please remember that whoever wins will be disconfirmed.

Job 98:
Pixie (Shin Megami Tensei)

When summoned, she could use her attack, which is her Wind and she could blow the Opponents away in random direction except Summoner. She could even Swoop at enemies by occasion with great force.
She can't be KOed.

I nominate her, because she is Iconic Enemy from SMT and she could be Fun Assist To play. Even tho, she could first Assist to blow the Opponents away from Stage. That's why I picked her.
Like if you're familiar with Her.

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
I’ll submit Halphas
4645A36E-99BD-4C96-B12F-6D445F1706B3.jpeg

He flies around while swinging a sword with his wing and eventually he will make a tower erupt from a random spot on the ground which blocks some people from getting over it just like alolan exeggutor in smash.

He may seem like a weird pick for an assist trophy but I feel like this game sort of has too many assist trophies that are humanoid and relevant to their series so it would be nice to mix it up a bit. And besides, just look at him. Who wouldn’t want that in a crossover like this?

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Job #97: The Jack Bros.

The Jack Bros. are a trio consisting of three iconic Megaten demons. There’s Jack Frost, the series’ mascot based on the English folk legend of a snow elf who brings cold weather during winter. There’s Jack-O’-Lantern/Pyro Jack (depending on the game), a demon based on the Irish legend of a man whose spirit was forced to roam the Earth after being denied entry into Heaven and bartering with Satan to not send him to Hell. And there’s Jack the Ripper (sometimes referred to as Jack Ripper or Jack Skelton), a demon based on the infamous English serial killer of the same name.

While all these demons on their own are among some of the series’ most iconic, together they’re the stars of one of the more obscure Megaten spin-offs: Jack Bros. A top-down shooter for the ****ing Virtual Boy of all consoles about the three brothers visiting the human world for Halloween and needing to return home before the portal to the demon world closes. Despite its relative obscurity, Jack Bros. is regarded as one of the better Virtual Boy titles and was actually the very first Megaten game to get localized in North America. That’s right, before Nocturne, before Revelations: Persona, this was the western world’s first taste of anything Megaten. I think for that legacy alone, Jack Bros. deserves a shout-out as an interesting piece of history. Plus, it’d be pretty funny if the Sega fighting game had more Virtual Boy representation than Smash does.

When summoned, Jack the Ripper will run forward and slash at the opponent with his knife. If an opponent is hit, Jack Frost and Jack-O’-Lantern will come out and cast Bufudyne and Agidyne respectively, appearing as a spinning pillar of fire and ice as the brothers dance around. The attack ends with an explosion and the three brothers posing triumphantly before disappearing.

Attachments

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #97:Alice (Shin Megami Tensei)

1636302583293.png

Alice is a recurring demon in Megami Tensei and is based on the titular character of Alice in Wonderland. First appearing as a boss in the original Shin Megami Tensei, she returned as a secret boss in its sequel. Appearing in almost every title since, she has become a staple demon of the series. As she's pretty much an original character, her existence is explained as a ghost of a young girl who was resurrected as a ghost by two high-ranking demons, which gave her immense cursed powers. Her role in most games boils down to serving the role of a mischievous kid who wants to play with the people around her... which usually involves them dying painfully.

When summoned, Alice will giggle and points forward, asking "Die for me?". The screen then darkens and her form start emitting a ghastly purple aura. The opponents have a few seconds to react. Unless they dodge precisely, they will become an unwilling playmate to Alice's twisted game which can include one of the following random events:
  • A giant teddybear shaped like a Bugbear poof into existence behind them, grabs them in a bear hug, and then promptly explodes, knocking them away,
  • An ornate clock face is created above their head, slowing them down.
  • If they are on the ground, a series of sharp forks and knives shot from a shadowy pool on the floor, skewering and putting them into a crumble state,
  • An iron maiden from behind them and trap them in, dealing looping damage and healing Alice's summoner
  • A magic circle is drawn beneath the opponent, dealing damage to them or KOing them instantly if their stamina is below 25%

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Rand & Gale

Both of these characters are major recurring characters in the Devil Children series.

This would be a simple assist.

Gale would run around and deliver powerful claw swipes and use garu attacks that blast opponents into the air

Rand would run around bark out agi attacks that burn opponents. you can stand on top of rand and he will act as a platform

before leaving Rand and Gale would transform into Kaos Cat and Arch Rox before leaving

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Steven

A character who is definitely not based on a famous physicist. Steven is a brillent computer programmer who discovered a way to enter the digital realm, but upon doing so he encountered a demon which attacked him, leaving him crippled. These events led him to create the Demon Summoning program, intended to be used to control the creatures. He appears as a prominent NPC throughout several games in the Shin Magmi Tensai seires. When summoned, Steven will sit and laugh as he activities the program, summoning demons onto the battlefield. These include several iconic SMT demons.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Double Post. Ignore this

Last edited by a moderator:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
1. Jack Bros: Between being the wests introduction, and Jack Frost being the mascot character of the series, this seems too good to pass over. The other two Jack bros are a nice bonus.

2. Pixie: Helped the Jack Bros in their game making her one of the first demons introduced to the west and is the first demon recruit in SMT 3.

3. Alice: Surprisingly as someone unfamiliar with SMT, I still recognised Alice's design, putting her, Jack Frost, Pyro Jack and Pixie as the only ones I can say that about. Good enough reason as any for a vote at least.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
  1. Alice (One of my personal favorite demons, and the assist function is really fun)
  2. Rand and Gale (Did not expect to see someone pull from Devil Children, but those are the kinds of deep cuts I love to see)
  3. Jack Bros. (Shameless self-vote, but c’mon, it’s the series’ mascot we’re talking about here! Can you really blame me?)
Also while I’m here, have a capsule toy submission for Megami Tensei’s first protagonist.
  • Akemi Nakajima
    • First Appearance: Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei (March 3rd, 1986 for the original novel, September 11th, 1987 for the game)
    • System Debut: Novel/Famicom
The original Megami Tensei protagonist, from before the series was even a video game. Tired of being picked on by others, this young computer prodigy developed a program that would allow him to summon demons from his computer in order to seek revenge. After using this program to summon Loki, Akemi abuses the demon’s power until Loki decides to turn on him. After coming to his senses and being rescued by a mysterious transfer student Yumiko, the two team up and try to put a stop to the demons Akemi unleashed with his Demon Summoning program.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, the votes are in! Let's look at the results:

Pixie: 6 points
Jack Bros.: 16 points
Halphas: 0 points
Alice: 12 points
Rand/Gale: 7 points
Steven: 1 points

And with that, our Shin Megami Tensei assist will be the Jack Bros.! Do keep in mind that this means both Jack Frost and the concept of the Jack Bros. as a fighter are disconfirmed.

That's our SMT content done and over with. Moving on to one more job before our next character:

Job #99: Submit an item

THAT'S RIGHT FELLAS ANOTHER ITEM JOB LETS ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyway, yeah, we're adding our next couple items now! As usual, there's no specific limitations here, so you can submit any ****ing item idea that comes to your mind. Any IP, any function. Go nuts.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #99: Dice (Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg)

1636470148655.png

In Billy Hatcher, you find this little devil inside of an egg but here, it spawns like any other item. Although it would be one of the rarest items in the game and for a good reason: When picked up and thrown by a player, the dic would roll and stop to show the "1" sign on top. Upon this, every single character on the screen will have their stamia reduced to 1, including bosses!

Emulating the Sudden Death matches, Dice turns every match into a life and death situation and if you have the stamina lead... well, you better not let opponent get to it first. Throwing it off the stage boundaries or into the water does the trick. Hitting the dice can only prolong its activation but it will be destroyed it if takes too much damage.

OrpheusTelos

Smash Lord
Job #99: Forklift (Shenmue)
373AB742-5E90-44FA-A486-D4C204CD24BA.jpeg

Ah yes, Shenmue’s infamous forklift. During the later parts of Shenmue, Ryo takes up a job as a forklift operator to earn some extra cash. For five consecutive in-game days, Ryo wakes up early and goes to his job where he lifts crates and also partakes in forklift races sometimes. Love em or hate em, forklifts are one of the more memorable aspects of Shenmue, so why not represent them as an item?

When a player interacts with the forklift, they can drive around in it for a short period of time. While in the forklift, players can either damage enemies by running into them, or grab them using the attack button. It’s functionally similar to Wario’s bike in Smash but this time everyone can ride it. If you really wanted to be a menace, you could grab an opponent at low health and drive a forklift off the edge to take yourself down with your opponent.

Job 99:
Alruna (Bayonetta)
1636481581127.png

Alruna is Whip-Type weapon, who acts like Whip. It could have long range like Sephiroth's Sword. It gives huge damage while attacking the Opponent. When sweet spotted, it can KO the Oppenent with Zoom Effect like In Smash. You can only equip on Hands to handle the PAIN. It originates from Bayonetta 2.

I nominate the Item, because it Could be Whip Weapon of the Game. This weapon could be strongest next to Valkyria Chronicles' Lance Launcher, which is most strongest item in the Game after Launcher.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
"YoshiandToad, will you please stop shilling Psycho Fox in this game at every opportunity?"

Job #99: Bird Fly (Psycho Fox)

Bird Fly Item.png

This cute little avian fellow when picked up will sit on your back like a makeshift backpack, but he's so much more than just an adorable accessory.

Bird Fly behaves much like a combination of Smash Bros.' Boomerang, Back Shield and Unira items rolled into one birdy package.

Whilst 'equipped' Bird Fly will tank a single hit for you from behind...providing he's attached to the player, that is.
However, he can also be thrown forward with a press of the regular attack button, sending any opponent who happens to be in his line of sight flying before eventually returning to the user, taking out opponents standing between him and his thrower.

Unlike the Boomerang however, Bird Fly travels in an arch towards the ground. Upon landing, he'll sit still for a few moments before flying back to his master. Whilst sitting on the ground he'll do damage to anyone who happens to run over him, allowing Bird Fly to be used for some mean edge guarding traps as well.

Of course, whilst Bird Fly is happily sitting on the ground kicking his feet too and fro, you will take full damage from any and all attacks aimed at you. He also disappears after he's thrown three times. Lastly, Bird Fly can be countered by other stronger projectiles. If he collides with one, he'll be deflected away, making the previous master no longer have control of him and giving opportunity for another player to nab him.

Top Bottom