• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashboards Creates: Battle of AGES, a SEGA platform fighter

What's the roster number gonna be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Otoad64 Otoad64 TheThingamajigRayman TheThingamajigRayman Mr. Robotto Mr. Robotto Janx_uwu Janx_uwu Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule

Tagging you all back because it's a fighter round again.
Maybe you weren't that into Sonic, Virtua Fighter, Alex Kidd or Yakuza, but there's a chance for you to submit a series you're into here.

See Speed Weed's post on the previous page for the fighter prompt rules.

I'll submit my own fighter entry a little later.

Last edited:

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
Oh thanks for tagging me, I didn’t check this thread for like a day and suddenly I stopped getting notifications. Anyways, my submission for Job #25...

Ulala

An iconic of the dreamcast era, Ulala is a no-brainer for a crossover like this. Recently her series may not be the most well-known but I still think she more than warrants a spot.

osby

Smash Obsessed
We really have nothing but great character nominations so far. I'll go with someone who's a little unconventional but I hope still makes sense for this game.

Job #25: Selvaria Bles (Valkyria Chronicles, 2008)

1622265395499.png

For those who don't know, Valkyria Chronicles is a series of games that combine tactics, strategy, and shooting genres with JRPGs. It's a popular and critically acclaimed series dealing with military conflict set during a fictional early 20th century Europe. It's one of SEGA's most successful modern IPs, receiving multiple spin-offs and adaptations.

Selvaria appeared in the first game as one of the main antagonists. Yes, she's not the protagonist but thanks to his break-out popularity, she essentially became one of the faces of the franchise, appearing in some capacity in every entry. She even appeared as a playable character in another crossover fighting game (along with Akira) over her game's main heroine.

Aside from being a unique addition as a female antagonist, Selvaria would also come with some impressive moveset potential. As a one-woman-army, she fights with a shield and a lance that's strong enough to pierce tanks. She can also wield a sword and various firearms, most notably her heavy machine gun Ruhm. She's also one of the titular Valkyrias of the series, having powers like creating energy blasts and super speed.

So, yeah, uh, she'd be neat.

TheThingamajigRayman

Smash Journeyman
No, I'm into them. Just haven't been on Smashboards much as of late and haven't gotten notifs for this thread. Thanks for the tag, YoshiandToad YoshiandToad .

So, you want a female character, huh? Well, I have the perfect candidate, that I submitted so far back as to be the very first submission of this thread. I could just copy and paste what I said there, but what's the fun in that? So, my submission is......

Job #25: ARLE NADJA!
I'm surprised she hasn't been submitted yet, but it's extremely cool I did. Arle's the main protagonist of the Puyo Puyo series, a puzzle series. Arle is the perfect puzzle rep candidate, to me anyway, and I feel that not having the Puyo-Puyo popper herself on the roster would feel odd. Her series and she herself are pretty iconic, even compared to other SEGA franchises. Arle's pretty cool, and I think it would be awesome if she was on the roster. I think she certainly deserves a spot on the roster as well.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Speaking of SEGA girls, I'm reminded of a series of keyring straps they released way back in the day.

Sega-Heroine-Collection.jpg

The silhoutte is Sarah Bryant. The first row is Honey from Fighting Vipers, Sakura Shinguji, Lin Xiaomei from Shining Blade and Nagisa from Phantasy Star Portable 2 Infinity. The second row is Selvaria Bles, Ulala, Fei-Yen from Virtual-On and Amy Rose. The bottom left character is Elenor Camuel from Phantasy Star Online.

Similarly, there are also a few series of figures called SEGA Gals, which include characters from Monster World, Nightshade and 7th Dragon.

These were pretty cute, I'll definitely suggest some of them as toy capsules later down the line.

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Job #25: Female Character (Princess Kurumi - Ninja Princess/SEGA Ninja)

f02f5f391413f6463057940c0dbf72a9.jpg

This may sound obscure, but I have chosen Kurumi for that exact reason and a fact she's one of the first female video game protagonists who was made before Samus Aran herself, even predating Joe Musashi as SEGA's ninja hero by two years (dating back in 1985), despite not being the part of SEGA Gals figures above.

For some facts/info, consider watching a playthrough of the original arcade game and this video (people may have known this from Ready Player Two and some spirit lives on Pocky & Rocky).

As a titular ninja/kunoichi princess, Kurumi can be seen as a counterpart to Zelda/Sheik (minus transforming) and maybe Takamaru. For her playstyle/moveset, she is able to use acrobatics and her knives to attack opponents by slashing or throwing at them. She also has throwing stars/shurikens as additional projectiles and can turn invisible for a short time (able to bypass physical attacks/projectiles as well).

Last edited:

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job 25: Grace (Fighting Vipers)

Grace.png

So Grace is a little more on the obscure side, but she's from the second(or third, Eternal Champions is up for debate and trust me I was torn between Grace and Shadow Yamoto for this) biggest fighting title SEGA ever put out, Fighting Vipers.

Whilst Bahn has been preserved somewhat by his inclusion in Project X Zone and Honey appears in tons of merch(see Osby's SEGA girls post for proof!), the rest of the crazy cast have pretty much faded into obscurity, and that's a real shame...

...which in the world of this particular game being developed is something we can fix.

Grace was heavily used for advertising over here in the UK(opposed to Candy/Honey who was used more in Japan advertising) appearing on many of the SEGA magazine covers leading up to the first game's release so I've always had a bit of a soft spot for her.

Grace-2.png

For those not in the know, Fighting Vipers is a fighting game that was created to compliment Virtua Fighter.
Whilst Virtua Fighter was praised for it's realism, Fighting Vipers was a more over the top and extreme game on the same engine.

Characters wore defensive armour over various parts of their body that would shatter off when hit hard enough in battle. This was used for more than just fan service however as the more armour broke off the faster the character would be. The trade off is that if hit where the armour was no longer, that character would be dealt massive damage and more likely to be KO'd.

Grace fights on rollerblades, and wears skate gear as her armour.
I'm aware we have Beat of Jet Set Radio/Jet Set Grind most likely getting in eventually, but I feel like the two whilst wearing the same kind of footwear would use them completely differently with Grace being focused far more on power and less on speed.

Grace-3.png

Side note; I can't be 100% sure on this, but I think Grace might be one of, if not the first playable black woman in video games.
I tried to do some research and the only real article I found on who was the first claimed the first black woman in video games was in Urban Chaos, a 1999 game...

Well, Grace predates that character by 4 years in her first appearance. Fighters Megamix, the Virtua Fighter/Fighting Vipers(and others) crossover predates it by 3 years. Even the sequel Fighting Vipers 2, predates that game by a year. Grace had been in three games prior to this claim.
There might be other playable black women apart from Grace who appeared earlier and this is just extra sloppy journalism but I thought that was a pretty cool piece of trivia.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #25: Female Character (Princess Kurumi - Ninja Princess/SEGA Ninja)

View attachment 316970
This may sound obscure, but I have chosen Kurumi for that exact reason and a fact she's one of the first female video game protagonists who was made before Samus Aran herself, even predating Joe Musashi as SEGA's ninja hero by two years (dating back in 1985), despite not being the part of SEGA Gals figures above.

For some facts/info, consider watching a playthrough of the original arcade game and this video (people may have known this from Ready Player Two and some spirit lives on Pocky & Rocky).

As a titular ninja/kunoichi princess, Kurumi can be seen as a counterpart to Zelda/Sheik (minus transforming) and maybe Takamaru. For her playstyle/moveset, she is able to use acrobatics and her knives to attack opponents by slashing or throwing at them. She also has throwing stars/shurikens as additional projectiles and can turn invisible for a short time (able to bypass physical attacks/projectiles as well).
I had to look this up but it seems Kurumi has appeared in SEGA AGES: Columns 2 as a cameo, among others. It's small but nice to see that she got some attention after all these years and gave her a clean render:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Once again, some Capsule Toy submissions are made right there below.
  1. Virtua Formula (it was named that in OutRunners)
    • Series: Virtua Racing
    • First Appearance: Virtua Racing (August 1992)
    • System Debut: Arcade
  2. Lancia Stratos HF
    • Series: SEGA Rally
    • First Appearance: SEGA Rally Championship (October 11, 1994)
  3. Michael Hardy
    • Series: Virtua Cop
    • First Appearance: Virtua Cop (September 1994)

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
While we're at it, I'll add some SEGA girls as toy capsules:
  1. Elenor Camuel
    • Series: Phantasy Star
    • First Appearance: Phantasy Star Online (December 21, 2000)
    • System Debut: SEGA Dreamcast
  2. Yaiba (default name for female Samurai A-1)
    • Series: 7th Dragon
    • First Appearance: 7th Dragon III: Code VFD (October 15, 2015)
    • System Debut: Nintendo 3DS
  3. SRV-14-A Fei-Yen
    • Series: Cyber Troopers Virtual-On
    • First Appearance: Virtual-On: Operation Moongate (January 1996)

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
I had to look this up but it seems Kurumi has appeared in SEGA AGES: Columns 2 as a cameo, among others. It's small but nice to see that she got some attention after all these years and gave her a clean render:
Only now responding to this cause I just saw a video with all the cameos and holy ****

Some of these cameos are crazy. Kurumi is a nice pick, and it's funny YoshiandToad submitted a Capsule Toy of Ramaya a couple days ago cause she's there too, but some of these are ridiculously obscure. Seeing **** like Arrow Flash and Dark Edge referenced is nuts

It's a real shame the Switch incarnation of SEGA AGES had to end so soon. There was always a lot of love put into the ports, with fun new features that sometimes were really cool references to the history of the game or just SEGA in general, and although a lot of the picks were admittedly really "safe" games to rerelease, you could tell from the likes of Puzzle & Action, G-LOC and Virtua Racing that there was potential for us to get to the really interesting stuff later down the line

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Alright, just like last time, I did leave the door open for quite some time to let any potential last-minute submissions in, but I think it should be pretty clear that everyone's said their piece by now. And with that, it's finally time to vote!

Here are your candidates:

Alis Landale (meeeeeeeeeee)
Bayonetta ( Megadoomer Megadoomer )
Sakura Shinguji ( cashregister9 cashregister9 )
Ulala ( Champion of Hyrule Champion of Hyrule )
Selvaria Bles ( osby osby )
Arle Nadja ( TheThingamajigRayman TheThingamajigRayman )
Princess Kurumi ( tonygameman tonygameman )
Grace ( YoshiandToad YoshiandToad )

Vote for your top 3. You can only put your own submission in third place.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
1. Sakura Shinguji
2. Selvaria Bles
3. Bayonetta

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
  1. F-14 Tomcat
    • Series: After Burner
    • First Appearance: After Burner (July 17, 1987)
  2. Motorcycle Rider (blonde woman using an artwork's suit/motorcycle; position with a helmet on her raised hand and assigned more on it's seat)
    • Series: Hang-On
    • First Appearance: Super Hang-On (specific; April 1987)
  3. TRY-Z
    • Series: Galaxy Force
    • First Appearance: Galaxy Force (May 1988)
And for my votes:
  1. Alis (I agree all the way, Speedy)
  2. Ulala
  3. Kurumi

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
This might be the hardest voting so far. So many good choices, so few additions. Pretty much every I didn't vote for is an honorable mention.

1. Ulala (she pretty much THE Miss SEGA Crossovers. I think she'd be a good early addition to the roster and she even got a new game recently)
  2. Bayonetta (she's already in Smash, put her in.)
  3. Selvaria (for the aforementioned reasons)

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
1. Princess Kurumi. SEGA Ninja's actually one of my favourite arcade titles ever so I was surprised when she was submitted.
2. Ulala. Standard in any SEGA crossover. Pretty much THE female character in the Sega All Stars titles as well as appearing in Project X Zone.
3. Alis Lansdale. Phantasy Star's overall hugeness as a SEGA staple cannot be understated.

This was definitely the hardest voting round we've had so far. Arle, Sakura and Bayonetta are also huge names and the more obscure ones really appeal to me.

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
And voting is over!

And with that, we'll finally be adding our next characters. Let's roll the results:

Alis: 7 points
Bayo: 7 points
Sakura: 11 points
Ulala: 10 points
Selvaria: 3 points
Arle: 4 points
Kurumi: 6 points
Grace: 0 points

As I had said, I'd be including the top 2, which means Sakura Shinguji and Ulala will be the next two fighters on this roster!

And you know what's pretty cool? With these two being added, our current roster now has one character representing each big corner of SEGA's history! We have Sonic representing the Mega Drive, Akira representing the arcades, Alex representing the Master System, Kiryu representing modern SEGA, and now Sakura representing the Saturn and Ulala representing the Dreamcast! Neat!

Now then, let's jump right into....

Job #26: Submit a moveset for Sakura Shinguji

Alright, it's time to dive right into one of our newest additions to the roster. You know the drill when it comes to movesets - and if ya need some motivation, give this banger a listen.

osby

Smash Obsessed
It wasn't easy to write this one (Dreamcast Sakura Wars info is hard to come by in English) but I think I did a decent job.

Job #26: Sakura Shinguji

Moveset:

General playstyle:
Sakura is a fragile and tall character, making her easy to hit and KO. She has no particular movement options and instead focuses on careful positioning on the battlefield and finishing her enemies off with slow but powerful moves. Most of Sakura’s moves use her sword Reiken Arataka in a draw-and-sheath style. Hence, they have a long ending lag but begin and finish in a flash, allowing her to surprise her enemies with well-planned attacks. Combined with her decent overall speed, she’s a force to be reckoned with at medium range and can deal with zoners to an extent but has trouble dealing with close-range pressure.

Notable normal attacks: Sakura swings her sword for most of her normal attacks. She keeps Arataka in its sheath on the ground but draws it in the air. This means her ground attacks take more time to come up but stronger and vice versa for her air attacks. For her jab, she slaps the opponents twice before slashing upwards with her sword. For her forward tilt, she holds her sword forward as it crackles with spiritual energy. For her forward smash, she leaps forward and deals a strong downward slash with her sword. She slaps the enemies with her pummel and throws them with martial art throws.

Specials moves:

Neutral Special: Ouka Hoshin. Sakura swings her blade and sends a pink blade beam that hugs the floor when grounded and travels in a straight line in the air. It’s moderately strong and can cancel most weak projectiles thanks to its high hitbox. It’s slow to come out but deals multiple hits.

Side Special: Hyakka Ryoran. Sakura surrounds herself in flames and dashes forward. This attack has limited damage armor and combos into itself on early percents. If Sakura hits an enemy with this attack, her next sword slash will deal fire damage.

Up Special: Kuchu Sanrengiri. Sakura slices forward as she jumps upward and forward, creating pink petals around her sword. Mediocre recovery distance but hard to interrupt. Holding down the attack button will make her slash downwards with a meteor effect (which will cause her to self-KO in out stage).

Down Special: Makiwara Giri. Sakura closes her eyes and readies her sword as a training post appears in front of her. Regardless of whether the post hits an enemy or not, she cuts it in an X shape. If it hits an opponent, the post stuns the enemy for Sakura’s attack to hit them. This attack isn’t a counter or reflector but Sakura can armor through most attacks during the startup and cancel medium-priority projectiles with sword slashes.

All-Star Move: Koubu MK 2. Sakura jumps out of the camera and drops onto the stage in her spiritual armor Koubu. This mechanical armor easily towers over most fighters and takes no knockback and damage. In this form, Sakura uses a highly simplified, yet much stronger version of her regular moveset. Her specials are flashier and she can hover using Koubu’s jets by holding the jump button.

Other:

Aesthetics:
Sakura’s design is based on her classical appearances with some inspiration from her crossover models such as Star Ocean. She is voiced by Chisa Yokoyama in Japanese and Wendee Lee in other regions. Her palette swaps are inspired by the other members of Imperial Combat Revenue’s Flower Division members and Sakura Amamiya of the 2019 game, however, they don’t change her hair or eye color.

Entrance animation: Sakura enters the stage in a whirlwind of cherry blossoms, sweeping the floor. Realizing the fight starts, she throws her mop away and takes a fighting stance.

Taunts:
Taunt 1: Sakura puts a hand to her sword and extends the other forward, crying out “No hesitation!”.
Taunt 2: Sakura holds a hand to her chest as cherry blossoms and her hair blow in the wind. She might occasionally say “For the capital!”
Taunt 3: Sakura tempers with her communication device absent-mindedly. Maybe something special happens if you use this taunt on her home stage…

Victory Theme: Victory (Sakura Wars)

Victory Animations:
Victory 1: Sakura drops her mop and strikes a pose, grinning and saying “Here we go, victory pose!”

Victory 2: Sakura looks around herself and rubs the back of her neck sheepishly. She might occasionally add “Did I break anything?”

Victory 3: Sakura dashes forward, slashes with her sword twice, and puts it in its sheath as she poses with her hand on her hip. She says “That was quite the performance!” or “I didn’t even need my Koubu.” if she didn’t use her All-Star Move.

All of Sakura’s victory animations have cherry blossoms in the background.

Bonus: Sakura Toy Capsule

Last edited:

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
Now this came to my mind as I looked through Sonic, Akira & Alex's posts and they didn't seem to have victory themes at all. Kiryu does have one, but it isn't linked, so I wrote my ideas for them.
And of course, my own idea of unique result screen themes for specific stages such as Last Wave on OutRun Bay (which I mentioned in it's post).

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Now this came to my mind as I looked through Sonic, Akira & Alex's posts and they didn't have victory themes at all. Kiryu does have one, but it isn't linked, so I wrote my ideas for them.
I agree with you on Generations victory theme; the others are pretty good choices as well.

This reminds me, I was thinking about franchise icons for a while and here's what I came up with:

Sonic: Self-explanatory

Virtua Fighter: A silhouette of Akira or the letters "VF" in the font of the logo

1622658438019.png
1622658687638.png

Alex Kidd: Either Rice Ball or 1UP Alex doll:
1622658548263.png 1622658623809.png

Yakuza: The brush mark in Yakuza logos
1622658772319.png

Sakura Wars: A sakura icon that has Imperial Combat Revenue's symbol in it
1622659059762.png

Space Channel 5: Logo of the titular channel, bar the writing
1622659101285.png

I don't know if we're even going to have icons, this is mostly for fun.

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
Well, I think enough time has passed: osby's moveset wins by default.

Now let's get to the next job:

Job #27: Submit a Sakura Wars stage

Every series on the roster's gotta have at least one stage, and Sakura Wars is no different! You know how stage submissions work by now, and do keep in mind that considering the Sakura we're including, it's probably best to focus on the classic games, though if you have this really good idea for a stage from the revival that you're just itching to share, then that's allowed.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #27: Grand Imperial Theatre:

1622818060636.png

The Grand Imperial Theatre is a public opera theatre located in Ginza, Tokyo, and the main headquarters of the Imperial Combat Revue.
This is somehow similar to YoshiandToad YoshiandToad 's Janken Stage idea. While the outside of the theatre building also could work, I wanted to give a chance for natural cameos, given how integral characters are to Sakura Wars. The stage itself is visually based on the 2019 title, however, it is a central part of most games in the series that place in Tokyo.

Fighters will duke it out on stage and can only be knocked out from sides. After a short while, the curtains will open and reveal various members of Flower Division such as Ichiro and Sumire, given they don't appear as assist or playable characters. During the fight, they cheer for winners along with the audience. Various set pieces such as platforms that hang from ropes, lighting equipment, and cardboard mockups occasionally change the shape of the stage. Some of these can be broken and even yield items.

Tracklist:
  1. Geki! Teikoku-Kagekidan (but of course)
  2. Geki! Teikoku-Kagekidan (New Chapter)
  3. Enemy Battle 1
  4. Final Battle (remix)
  5. Minigame Sakura
  6. Minigame Maria
  7. For the Sake of the Imperial Capital
  8. Prayer (remix)
  9. Machinegun Sister
  10. Casino Wars 3
  11. My Dream (remix)
  12. Downtown Heart
  13. Samurai Soul
  14. I am a Maiden (remix)
  15. Place to Return
  16. Woman!! - The Spirit of the Festival

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
And once again, we have a win by default: the Grand Imperial Theatre will be our main Sakura Wars stage for now!

I'm not surprised: frankly it's the perfect stage for the series. But I don't think this next job will be as one-sided:

Job #28: Submit a Sakura Wars assist

Alright, just......submit an assist from Sakura Wars! Again, do keep in mind that this will disconfirm that character from the playable roster, and while it's not a guarantee, a second Sakura Wars rep is a possibility. So be careful - we already lost Majima to this.....

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Job 28

Sumire Kazaki

Sumire is another member of the Imperial Combat Revue and has appeared in 5 of the Sakura Wars games.

As an assist she will go around the stage using her Naginata.

YoshiandToad

Smash Hero
Job 28: Ciseaux.

I had to. Look at this guy. Look at him. He even appears in both Project x Zone titles. He's great.

Ciseaux anime.png

Ciseaux is a rabbit like creature who seems to have control over rabbits. He himself hates being referred to as a rabbit, and his cute appearance is at odds with his twisted personality that loves to cut those weaker than himself in two.

When summoned Ciseaux at first attacks the opponent with his scissor shears, pausing before rushing forward and cutting. If he successfully lands a hit on an opponent, he'll summon his steam powered mecha Prelude:
Project-x-Zone-Prelude.png

Which attacks with the special attack where it's ears transform into a large pair of shears and cut the enemy down to size.

Sakura-WarsPrelude.png

This assist deals great damage if successful, but has a very long cooldown and a long start up lag to compensate. Best unleashed when you've stunned the opponent or blocked off their movement options.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Job #28: Erica Fontaine

1623086840824.png

Erica is one of the main protagonists of Sakura Wars and the heroine of Sakura Wars 3 and Sakura Wars 4. She's a nun-in-training and a member of the Flower Division of the Paris Combat Revue. She one of the faces of the series along with Sakura and Gemini so it makes sense to have her in the game prominently but I figured we might give the revival some love if Sakura Wars gets another character. If she's summoned when there is no floor below her, she'll sprout a pair of angelic wings and carry her summoner to safety. As she leaves, she clumsily trips and falls.

AirMac1

Smash Journeyman
I'd imagine we'll eventually get to it.

We've got to do Ulala's moveset, stage and assist first most likely(as she's the other latest character added), but I can't see a scenario where we skip an iconic series like Crazy Taxi entirely. So...yeah.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!
If Sega gets another rep in Smash, I can totally see it being Crazy Taxi.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
Job 28: Gemini Sunrise

First off, I'm glad I can swoop in and post in here. I love the concept and if there's one person I trust to run this thread well it's my man Speed Weed.

Anyway, Gemini Sunrise is the main female protagonist of Sakura Wars: So Long My Love, released in North America as just Sakura Wars for the PS2 and later the Wii. It is significant because it's the first Sakura Wars game released in the US, and was the only one for a while there. I'm nominating her because I think she's incredibly fun and interesting as an American with a cowboy aesthetic contrasting nicely with Sakura's traditional Japanese aesthetic. She was also trained as a samurai to go along with her cowgirl roots and has an aggressive side called Geminine, all of which could make for a very fun assist to go along with her relevance.

She is popular enough to appear in Project X Zone, Project X Zone 2, and the gacha games Granblue Fantasy and Star Ocean Anamnesis. Plus, she's cute and fun, look at her.

1623092388008.png

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514

tonygameman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-3706-2453-6800
  1. Ciseaux (Yoshi always nails something, I appreciate it)
  2. Sumire Kanzaki

Last edited:
Top Bottom