• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's Make a GNW Video!

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
yeah, tho i'd honestly prefer we stay away from youtube rips. it'd be much better to upload the raw file to mediafire then i could easily jut grab it from there without any quality loss

Yung Mei

its alright dude, though if you could spare a few clips that'd be nice :3c

Oracle

Smash Master
Get better and make your own clips scrub

On the real though I have way more footage than I need, though its mostly stupid wifi stuff and mindgames rather than combos. Ill probably upload the unused stuff

Yung Mei

Get better and make your own clips scrub

On the real though I have way more footage than I need, though its mostly stupid wifi stuff and mindgames rather than combos. Ill probably upload the unused stuff
;w;

thats actually the reason why im making this, i have too many GNW combos and want to get rid of them, then i decided on this :3c

Yung Mei

start recording only friendlies where you play gnw :3c

Yung Mei

well, if you use the safe version, i honestly wouldn't mind since combos wouldn't really be that different

i guess the deadline for this vid would be like
3 weeks from now

Oracle

Smash Master
Just finished my combo video!

Sorry but I don't think I have any clips that I didn't use :( you guys are on your own for this gnw video unless you want to rip stuff from sethlon's youtube

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Well im going to my first tournaments in like 3 years on Saturday. Ill be playing PM for the first time and hopefully i can get someone to take videos. Ill have my camera too but its sort of like recording with a phone... Not just right from the TV. M2K is going and Mango soooo hopefully i can make top 5 in my first time playing PM. Anyways I may post some more practice videos but only like 1 or two maybe.

Yung Mei

progress? where y'all at?

Ive gotten only 4 clips as of now, but gc is this weekend and im prolly getting more there

Yung Mei

you guys ;w;

oh my ****ing god dakpo

artimus, is there anything specific out of there you want me to use? i dont feel like looking through the whole thing

Oracle

Smash Master
Sorry calvo I need the dakpo clip for an upcoming project you cant use it. On the bright side I have some more clips from wifi I can give you

Yung Mei

**** it, im scrapping it cuz we havent made any progress at all

;w;

Top Bottom