• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lets get Ice to EVO (Goal 780 USD)

Armada

Smash Lord
Fixed!
Once we reach those 1000 likes (spread the word everyone) we have more then enough now!

590,9 is what we have left before we reach the goal and we will get 500 dollars once we have 1000 likes. Tonberry will then send in the last 100 dollars needed. So the most important thing now is that more people like that page.

It takes approximately 2 seconds to like a page on FB so we should manage that.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Shared the Air Dash page with my local Facebook group. Only 120 more likes, should just be a matter of time!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
hey everyone, I plugged the Air Dash Online stuff on Project M's facebook page (5.4k likes, more than Smashboards lolol) earlier today and we hit 1k likes. if you haven't already, it'd be appreciated if you could return the favor and like PM's page, follow us on Twitter (@ProjectMelee), and follow me on Twitter @Strong_Badam (#yolo #getfollowers #pls)

really excited to see Ice again, he's a great player and a really nice guy. and he's super cute

EVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

clowsui

Smash Legend
Now begins Ice's extensive training.

...also, time for prog to set up the Darkest of all Dark Donation Funds.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
I just liked your post but realized I live in Canada so you'll only get $0.69 after international like taxes.

Please don't abuse the like system though, rocketpowerchili, or else the economy will crash like it did in 2009 after the great puppy meme depression. So sad, yet so cute.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
Legit double post: I just received $500 from some guys. I heard they have a pretty cool game project called AirDashOnline or something =D

Icefights

Smash Rookie
Thx to everyone who donated to this fund and liked or spread the airdash online page
You guys are the best :D

Special thanks to the airdash team and the dude who made all these possible thx a lot adam ;)

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
Just wanna let you guys know that the remaining money is on the way!
It only takes some time for the money to get into the PayPal from my bank account :(
Did a deposit into my PayPal friday morning last week, and I was told it would take between 1-2 business days for the transaction to complete...
In other words, I should have the money pretty soon :)

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Well then he should at least register now if he hasnt as the thread below this one states they're running out of room in the main hall for finals night so if he doesn't make top 8 he'd have to watch outside.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
85$ is now donated! :)
Have a nice trip, Ice! Also: If you win any prize money, you don't need to pay me back anything.
I'd appreciate it if you could win the tournament, though ;)

Top Bottom