• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Let's face it, Brawl = Next Mario Party, huge dissapointment

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fletch

Smash Master
I dont understand how "lack" of AT's is a bad thing.

Like it has been said, the gap between casual and tourney players has been lowered is this bad? If so how?
Does greater competition make a game bad? Now that some average Joe can own you its bad?

Slowed down? only if you L-canceled and Wavedashed. If not the only thing really different is the hang time, and is areal combat bad?

More balanced characters, instead of 5 good ones there 35 good ones, and each has their own set of mismatch is that bad? Soo now you need to use other characters? Lack of skill? i think it adds more, you have to have a diverse amount of characters you are good with.

And... Now theres a new type of character the "GIMP" character, namely Sonic and Meta Knight, is it bad they added a whole new character type? Now theres speed, stronger, average, gimpkiller. Is this bad?

What made melee so amazing? The "speed"? how does the speed of a fighting game add to it being good or bad? How does a lower gap between pros and casuals make this game bad?

So far all i hear is that competitive players are angry about being able to be beating by the average joe because theres no (as of yet) exploits, or things like L-canceling (button mashing id call it). Less AT's does not mean it requires less skill. Yes it means your fingers dont have to be as fast, but that means you have to know your characters ins and outs better along with knowing your opponents character.

Is this all really bad?
This post is made of much idiocy that I do not even know where to begin. The problem with lowering the skill gap is that there is going to be limited ability to get better. I already feel like I am peaking with Brawl where I feel like I am still improving at Melee. This is after Melee has been out 7 years while Brawl has been out around a month.

The game has been slowed to hell, and you were only good at Melee if you could WD/L-cancel. Most people do not like the reduction in speed; I have gotten used to it but again it was kind of pointless to regress.

Everyone used multiple characters in Melee for the most part. I wouldn't say Brawl is any more balanced than Melee; in fact, it looks like it is going to be exactly the same or worse than Melee with characters like Marth and Toon Link. Melee is much more balanced than you guys realize, maybe if you played the game competitively you'd actually understand (i.e. Chu playing ICs, Y. Link, and Pika and being among the best in the country... among lots of other examples... not saying tiers don't exist though, trust me they do and I understand that they exist in every game).

The "Gimp" killers would be fine if you could actually really gimp people in this game, but it doesn't exist due to all the increased recovery options (auto-sweet spot, backwards grabbing, improved up+bs among others), floatiness, and improved DI.

The speed didn't make Melee amazing, but rather the fact that you would continually get better. Watch videos this year of the top pros and notice they are still getting better each year.

And your last paragraph is the most idiotic thing ever. The competitive players will still crush the casuals, just look at tournament results thus far or play someone who was good in Melee; the skill carries over. What they are mad about is that this game doesn't have much depth or potential at the current moment; no one cares if they are good now if the game can't grow over time. And less ATs does mean less skill; it just gives you less options to work with and makes the more one-dimensional. I could address a million more wrong points with your post, but I'm getting tired of this.

That topic brings up no good points whatsoever, I addressed them in the thread already.

EDIT: Didn't see this gem before.

Lol all I had to read.

Well atleast this guy isn't like OMFG ITS SO BAD CUZ I CANT USE MY SKILLFUL WAVEDASH BRAWLNUBS LOLZ.

Side note to everyone: if you can't combo in Brawl you should go back to Melee lol.
You joined 3 months ago, and I am guaranteeing you know nothing of competitive smash. Please read my post and understand why the better players are upset. No one really cares about the removal of the Wavedash that much (although it was pointless to get rid of ), but rather that it just limits options now and wasn't replaced with anything relevant, thus limiting Brawl even moreso.

Gkryptonite

Smash Journeyman
As long as there' s a winner and a loser, it's gonna be a competitive game, but I know how you feel. To this day I still have the habits of JC grabs and Lcancelling, and not being able to do it just hurts my heart with a deep depressing feeling.

But new techs are coming everyday! Dash cancelling was removed but shield cancelling is just as effective, also there's this whole auto-cancel bit, you can expect a plethora of advanced techniques

PensFan101

Smash Rookie
I like the speed a lot better. Melee was too fast for me.

And Sandwich, I know he's scceeding in his troll, but it's still important to discuss.

Apparently people think that they will be Melee level at Brawl right from the start, but again, it will take years to develop the metagame and for now people should just be enjoying it for what it is (a lot of fun - except SSE, which was kind of annoying, but let's not go there).

And back to the original post, he said something like all the characters being nerfed? melee was so unbalanced it wasn't all that fun sometimes. If I chose Mewtwo and you chose Fox, even at a casual level, I'd probably still lose.

And WAvedashing and L-Cancelling are Melee specific and were created by taking advantage of animation speeds and what not.

There is still going to be a huge gaming community for this game - and pro players may be even more numerous with communication advancements since Melee came out. Plus, with online, more people will be playing better people and getting better.

Sinstra

Smash Rookie
Honestly i like brawl better than meele, not because you cant play as competitive, because i think you can, but because it lvl's the playing field for everyone else who is just a casual player who wants to play some tournys.

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
Only time will tell if this game has good depth or not. Even if you complain about Brawl, it is time to move on. It is time to become good in this new thing. Let's be positive and enjoy it for now. We have a game that looks better, sound better, has more stages (and you can create them) and has a lot of new options. I am happy that they put an effort on balancing the game. And that effort can be seen. I am glad there are 39 characters to play with. And let us not forget the true spirit of Smash Bros, which is to become dominant with your character against anything that can happen on the battlefield (items, assist trophies, stage hazards, final smashes). In having fun and challenge with that, this game improved without a doubt.

About the game speed. I remember when playing Smash Bros 64, that the slow speed made the game more methodical and tactic, as you could understand what was going on ithe whole scene. There where sequence of events when you flew smashed and then you were hit by another character and then a bomb exploded at you. That was amazing. My and my brother called it "Smash Moments". That rarely happened in Melee, as the speed was so high that things happened in a more chaotic fashion and too fast to be understood and participative :laugh:. With a frenetic 4 player game, you may follow 1 opponent at that speed, but the other two, maybe not. Also, Brawl design is not only about the Melee community, and them being already fine the speed. It is about new Smash Bros players discovering the game and not being so confused and embarrassed when trying the game (yes, I've seen this many times when newbies first tried Melee).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Brawl as a party game - An in depth analysis

So i'm going to compile all arguments thus far into one easy post to read, and it'll be my last post in the thread. I'm attempting to address both sides - as I avidly play Brawl I don't want people to think otherwise.

I'll start with the obvious.

Advance Techs:

Advance techs removed from melee-->Brawl:

Wavedash: By no means a necessary tech, but very useful in the process of cancelling dashes and turning around. Also sped up platform games DRAMATICALLY by being able to land on them whenever. Taking out wavedashing also took out triangle jumping which was a useful way to get in on some ranged attacks.
Taking this out? LIMITING

Dash Dancing: Perhaps the staple to Smash's current metagame. Bait an attack and run in and hit them. Gay? Yes. But easy to beat? Yes, if you're decent at the game.

Light Shielding: A very useful tech that allowed one to shield against spam or aerials with a bigger shield that wasn't very rapidly deplinished. Useful to defend against camping.

Powershield (Reflector attribute): When powershielding a projectile (powershielding was actually hard to do in melee compared to brawl) the projectile would fly back the way it was sent. Very useful in defending against camping.

Jump Cancelling: When running in melee you could cancel your run with a jump into a grab with less lag or an upsmash. In Brawl if you try to do this you simply air dodge into the air. You can, however, just run and hit the C-stick up without jump cancelling and perform an upsmash. One of many ways they simply dumbed down the gameplay.

Rolling from the edge get-up lag for edgeguarding: Previously when edgeguarding you could roll and the edge would be held for the animation while you rolled. This has been removed making edgeguarding even less practical.

Advance techs implemented from melee:Brawl:

Wall Clinging: Basically useless. Can be used to camp. Will be banned in tournaments if is done for too long.
Adding this in? USELESS

Tripping: Random tripping is awful.
Adding this in? LIMITING

Edgegrab lag: Now when you grab the ledge you're forced into nearly a second of lag before you can do anything else. This is done so you can't use your invinicibility frames to your advantage - another act of limiting gameplay.
Adding this in? LIMITING

Footstool Jump: Very interesting thought - has a lot of potential for edgeguards as it sends the opponent down. I'm interested to see where advanced play takes this.
Adding this in? Expanding!!!!! Yay, something good =)

Move Knockback Decay When using the same move over and over the damage AND knockback are decreased. I am impartial to this. I am glad because kill moves can't be spammed over and over, but simple moves like uptilts combo many many times in a row because they send less and less each time while the opponents damage is going up each time. Nonetheless I'd still say
Adding this in? Expanding

Crawling: Character crawls low to the ground - but is extremely slow and vulnerable. A rather useless tech.
Adding this in? USELESS

Shielddropping: The most useful tech added in thus far - and probably something us good brawl players abuse the most. Very useful to drop your shield after an attack and punish with whatever.
Adding this in? Expanding!!!!! Definitely a stable in competitive metagame.

The Physics Engine:

The physics engine in brawl is simply created in a limiting manner.

Combos: Yes combos still exist, but they are no longer guaranteed. They are based on your opponents inability to control their character or know what they're doing. The universal floatiness of everyone leaves "combos" extremely similar on every character and overall promotes shallowness. The lack of hit-stun lag allows one to airdodge almost instantly after being hit or to break up a "combo" with a move of their own with relative ease. Everyone in brawl you have to treat like Luigi in melee (Note: everyone hated fighting luigi).

Edgeguarding in reguards to the physics engine: When someone is hit off the stage now - for the majority of the characters they essentially have to die off the side before they can't make it back. The overall floatiness of the characters allow for people to make it back without even using their up+b most of the time.

AutoSweetspotting: Awful. Possibly the worst thing that happened to Brawl. Completely takes out many MANY aspects that were present in melee. Unfortunately these aspects are replaced with nothing. Effectively negated the value of edgeguarding tenfold.

Overall Physics Engine change: LIMITING

Random little partygame things

1. Think of all the levels brought back from Melee to Brawl..Nearly all of them had randomness factors (Pokemon stadium, Onnett, Brinstar, Corneria, Jungle Japes) And the obvious Hyrule temple is simply a party favorite
  2. Some characters now come equipped with items in the orginal costume - only further promoting the use of items in the game.
  3. Fox used to be able to drillshine-->any move. Now fox can just drill-->any move. Same overall concept, much easier to do. This trend is evident all throughout brawl.
  4. Online play: Online play was obviously made as an attempt to make the game a more fun party game..not for competitive play. The lag on online play can be ridiculous, and if you play with random people the game modes people choose are awful. Definitely party game material.

That's about it for now. I'm sure I'm probably missing a few things on each end but overall that's the concept of brawl.

Do i play it? Yes. Am I hopeful it will be good? Yes. Am i better than 99% of brawl newbies reading this post? Most definitely, Yes. But this does not mean I'm going to lie to myself and say Brawl is a better game than melee. If advance techs are released or we figure out ways to make the game better than maybe - but as for now it seems as if Sakurai wanted a party game - and the only reason it's being competitive at all is because we're, as a community, stretching it so far to make it that way.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Honestly i like brawl better than meele, not because you cant play as competitive, because i think you can, but because it lvl's the playing field for everyone else who is just a casual player who wants to play some tournys.
This post and the post above by Hippochinfat!! are exactly why us competitive players hate you. Your ignorance to the game is blatantly disrespectful, and if you think just because it's a new game you'll do well you're definitely mistaken.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
And why should the playing field be leveled to begin with? The competitive players put in a substantial amount of time and effort to become good at Smash. Casual players who just lolly-gag around with the game shouldn't have any chance to beat a competitive player to begin with.

ObeseNightmare

Smash Cadet
PlairNK, if melee is so much better, why not just play that? You obviously miss your wave-dashing and L-canceling greatness, you could just go back to that. Don't worry, some people will find some glitches and tell everyone so you can enjoy brawl too.

ObeseNightmare

Smash Cadet
And why should the playing field be leveled to begin with?
Oh.. I don't know... for fun? I mean it is a GAME and has no bearing on real life at all (except the really really really godly players who have hordes of fans riding their sack all day and night) I play this for fun, you probably do hate me, that's fine, but I like the even playing feild and lack of glitches because it makes the game more fun for the average players and not just the top 1% in godly skilled players.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ObeseNightmare you are 100% a typical Brawl newbie. Get off of SWF if you want to just play casually like an idiot. Go play with items. My post is pertaining to COMPETITIVE play. If you WANT a party game just to have fun with then YES, brawl is better.

I will play Brawl over melee EVEN THOUGH it is - thus far - an obviously inferior game. Why? Because I get to upset newbies like you who think you have a chance to succeed. That alone is awesome.

Not to mention melee has been out for 7 years so it's gotten old. At this rate, though, Brawl won't hold anyones attention that long.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Oh.. I don't know... for fun? I mean it is a GAME and has no bearing on real life at all (except the really really really godly players who have hordes of fans riding their sack all day and night) I play this for fun, you probably do hate me, that's fine, but I like the even playing feild and lack of glitches because it makes the game more fun for the average players and not just the top 1% in godly skilled players.
You can play the game for fun until your blue in the face, but that doesn't mean you should be able to compete with competitive players because you goof around with items on against your friends (who probably also suck at the game).

Edit -- I think the GameFAQs' Brawl message board would be more up your alley Obese.

ObeseNightmare

Smash Cadet
ObeseNightmare you are 100% a typical Brawl newbie. Get off of SWF if you want to just play casually like an idiot. Go play with items. My post is pertaining to COMPETITIVE play. If you WANT a party game just to have fun with then YES, brawl is better.

I will play Brawl over melee EVEN THOUGH it is - thus far - an obviously inferior game. Why? Because I get to upset newbies like you who think you have a chance to succeed. That alone is awesome.

Not to mention melee has been out for 7 years so it's gotten old. At this rate, though, Brawl won't hold anyones attention that long.
When did I say I could succeed? I suck and I know it, I just enjoy playing video games. I'm sorry that I offended you.

ObeseNightmare

Smash Cadet
You can play the game for fun until your blue in the face, but that doesn't mean you should be able to compete with competitive players because you goof around with items on against your friends (who probably also suck at the game).
In that effect, no, I agree with your original post. But as I play, I enjoy all the characters being balanced. I think it's more competitive than seeing fox vs. marth or falco at every single tournament that gets posted on youtube.

edit: thanks, I'll go check that out.

Fletch

Smash Master
Braw is better then Melee.

It WILL be competive. Much more so then Melee. You're kidding yourself if you think otherwise.
Good to see you gave reasoning behind that statement. You joined last month and more than likely have no idea about competitive Smash.

As long as there' s a winner and a loser, it's gonna be a competitive game, but I know how you feel. To this day I still have the habits of JC grabs and Lcancelling, and not being able to do it just hurts my heart with a deep depressing feeling.

But new techs are coming everyday! Dash cancelling was removed but shield cancelling is just as effective, also there's this whole auto-cancel bit, you can expect a plethora of advanced techniques
Ever heard of competitive coin-tossing? If I held a tournament for that, there would surely be a winner and a loser, although no sane person would say that it's competitive.

Was going to address this too, but Plairnkk got to it first. Please read his long post over and over again until you truly understand the problems with Brawl.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
you know what i dont understand? why all these brawl noobs join smashboards when they dont plan to play competitively. GTFO of SWF and never come back, you are a waste of space. if you feel brawl is just a game and has no other bearing than to be played casually, then what the **** are you doing on a forum dedicated to the game? seriously, get off this site so the people who actually want to get better competitively can load smashboards easier.

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
And why should the playing field be leveled to begin with? The competitive players put in a substantial amount of time and effort to become good at Smash.
Correction : The competitive players put in a substantial amount of time and effort to become good at Melee.

Casual players who just lolly-gag around with the game shouldn't have any chance to beat a competitive player to begin with.
I think it's worth noting (again) that this is a new game and right now that may be true. But after a good 5 or 6 hours with Brawl, I found myself consistently beating my boyfriend (who kicked my *** 50% of the time in Melee) and a n00b player - my friend Sarah. What does that say?

It says that veterans can only be bested by n00bs in Brawl until you get it together and become comfortable with all the differences - then skilled players will obviously shine. Just because it doesn't play the same as Melee doesn't mean it's not competitive. Street Fighter doesn't play the same as Melee either - case in point : treat it as a different game because really, it is.

No matter what arguments any of you put forth, and no matter how bad and/or different you say Brawl is, the simple fact that it's possible to get better at it than someone else makes it a competitive game. Regardless of what you get better at.

So n00bs like items - so what? You might think that using items, final smashes, etc. makes it cheap and "too easy for n00bs to win" but I really think you guys are just whining. Seriously, items, assist trophies, etc. do add a bit of randomness to matches, but very rarely does it decide the winner of a match. Maybe one or two KO's might be 'caused by something random, but it's in the player's ability to deal with that randomness that makes them a better player.

Smash isn't just about learning to use your attacks. It's also about learning how to effectively use items...and I think everyone knows that. Something I think a lot of "veterans" are leaving out, however, is that your overall skill is also in your ability to avoid attacks, and defend against items and final smashes etc.

Not at all dissing the veterans - you guys have mad skills - I've seen some of your matches. But it's kind of shallow to think the character's moves are the only important thing.

Take two people who are equally as good as each other as far as movesets and character tactics go and both play as the same character.

One of the players is only good at the character and it's attacks. The other player, however, has actually spent time not only getting better with the character, but also using stages, misc. items, and new physics to their advantage. And most of all - learning how to defend against all those things as well. Who do you think would do better?

[/opinion, lol]

Ichida

Smash Ace
you know what i dont understand? why all these brawl noobs join smashboards when they dont plan to play competitively. GTFO of SWF and never come back, you are a waste of space. if you feel brawl is just a game and has no other bearing than to be played casually, then what the **** are you doing on a forum dedicated to the game? seriously, get off this site so the people who actually want to get better competitively can load smashboards easier.
Because they enjoy playing the game?
Because they want to find other people to play with?
Because they need help with something Brawl-related?
Because they want to learn about the game?
Who knows? :p

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Heh, nice attitude you got there. Last time I check you can be a fan of this game and not play in tournments which by my understanding makes them just as much as a member of the community then anyone.

Fletch

Smash Master
Correction : The competitive players put in a substantial amount of time and effort to become good at Melee.

I think it's worth noting (again) that this is a new game and right now that may be true. But after a good 5 or 6 hours with Brawl, I found myself consistently beating my boyfriend (who kicked my *** 50% of the time in Melee) and a n00b player - my friend Sarah. What does that say?

It says that veterans can only be bested by n00bs in Brawl until you get it together and become comfortable with all the differences - then skilled players will obviously shine. Just because it doesn't play the same as Melee doesn't mean it's not competitive. Street Fighter doesn't play the same as Melee either - case in point : treat it as a different game because really, it is.

No matter what arguments any of you put forth, and no matter how bad and/or different you say Brawl is, the simple fact that it's possible to get better at it than someone else makes it a competitive game. Regardless of what you get better at.

So n00bs like items - so what? You might think that using items, final smashes, etc. makes it cheap and "too easy for n00bs to win" but I really think you guys are just whining. Seriously, items, assist trophies, etc. do add a bit of randomness to matches, but very rarely does it decide the winner of a match. Maybe one or two KO's might be 'caused by something random, but it's in the player's ability to deal with that randomness that makes them a better player.

Smash isn't just about learning to use your attacks. It's also about learning how to effectively use items...and I think everyone knows that. Something I think a lot of "veterans" are leaving out, however, is that your overall skill is also in your ability to avoid attacks, and defend against items and final smashes etc.

Not at all dissing the veterans - you guys have mad skills - I've seen some of your matches. But it's kind of shallow to think the character's moves are the only important thing.

Take two people who are equally as good as each other as far as movesets and character tactics go and both play as the same character.

One of the players is only good at the character and it's attacks. The other player, however, has actually spent time not only getting better with the character, but also using stages, misc. items, and new physics to their advantage. And most of all - learning how to defend against all those things as well. Who do you think would do better?

[/opinion, lol]
The fact that you are arguing that using items is indicative of skill makes your whole post irrelevant. And your correction is wrong, the one good thing about Brawl thus far is that Smash skill does carry over, it's just that competitive players are mad that their potential for getting better is limited by Brawl's engine. Play any decent Melee player, and he will absolutely destroy you at Brawl. I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, but I guarantee someone will bring up the same argument again in a couple posts.

EDIT:

This sentence is hilariously true. With Brawl, competitive Melee players have no merit to lord over anyone else.
And of course someone who joined SWF last month comes in to validate your claim, as if he has any idea how competitive Melee was player or how its skill would transfer to Brawl. The idiocy in this thread is unbelievable.

Ichida

Smash Ace
And of course someone who joined SWF last month comes in to validate your claim, as if he has any idea how competitive Melee was player or how its skill would transfer to Brawl. The idiocy in this thread is unbelievable.
Longevity doesn't equal merit, in case you hadn't watched the news. Otherwise tortoises would be the most valuable animal in the world. I've played enough tournaments and read enough *****y threads around here to know all I needed to know about competitive Melee.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
As a very good melee player, the first time i played brawl was at a tournament i played a mediocre melee player who had been playing brawl since its japanese release...i won -_-

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Never a truer word spoken. I don't remember the last time I saw so many laughable posts.

The people who joined smashboards within the last three months and who did not play melee competitively have NO say in this matter, unless they are indifferent or inquisitive. If you think you know what you are talking about even in the slightest, you are sorely mistaken.

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
LOL. I got a kick out of that. Good post.

Ageman, I have no idea why you went on that tirade about items, physics, and other non-sense. All I said was why the playing field shouldn't be leveled. I have no idea where you were going with all of that.

Fletch

Smash Master
Longevity doesn't equal merit, in case you hadn't watched the news. Otherwise tortoises would be the most valuable animal in the world. I've played enough tournaments and read enough *****y threads around here to know all I needed to know about competitive Melee.
I was once this arrogant and thought I knew everything before too. I don't blame you, everyone goes through that stage.

Ageman20XX

Smash Apprentice
The idiocy in this thread is unbelievable.
The god-complexes in this thread are even more unbelievable.

The fact that you are arguing that using items is indicative of skill makes your whole post irrelevant.
The fact that you think my post is irrelevant just proves my point about you 'veterans' ignoring a core elements of what make Smash different than other fighters.

And your correction is wrong, the one good thing about Brawl thus far is that Smash skill does carry over...
So what are you complaining about?

...it's just that competitive players are mad that their potential for getting better is limited by Brawl's engine.
Oh. So sad for you that you already think you're a god and expect to get better. I didn't know that there was anything better than perfection....something which you've obviously already achieved. That being said, however, it has only been a few days here in the Americas. Only a month if you played the Japanese version. How is it that already people think they know everything about Brawl's engine? Did you work on the game? Am I talking to a celebrity?!

Play any decent Melee player, and he will absolutely destroy you at Brawl. I don't know how many times I have to repeat this, but I guarantee someone will bring up the same argument again in a couple posts.
You have to be wrong, otherwise you're only saying I'm right about what I said about it being competitive. Of course, this is ignoring the fact that you think you know me. If a person can dominate in a video game consistently, does that not show competitiveness?

I mean, with the example you used earlier about the coin toss, that's completely random and no one has any control over the outcome. It wouldn't be surprising if out of 100 games there was a different victor every time. If a game is competitive, it means that there actually is skill involved (regardless of what kind) and that a clear pattern can be seen with more skilled players. N00bs may beat people new to Brawl at first, but given a few hours with the game and skilled players clearly shine (even with the oh-so-horrible items and final smashes turned on).

And of course someone who joined SWF last month comes in to validate your claim, as if he has any idea how competitive Melee was player or how its skill would transfer to Brawl.
So what did Smash World Forums become the most important site on the internet? No really - apparently, if you haven't made an account on fan-made forum full of ads, jerks, and lag than you apparently know NOTHING about Smash. I mean, if it wasn't for SWF, would Smash Bros even exist? How would anyone know how to PLAY?!?!

Oh wait, it's just a forum...and being registered for a certain amount of time has no bearing on a players skill, intelligence, merit of opinion, or anything else. Guess someone forgot to tell you that...

EDIT:
I was once this arrogant and thought I knew everything before too.
Because, apparently, he's not anymore.

Pikachu'sBlueWizardHat

Smash Apprentice
Nowhere on the site does it say that Smashboards is dedicated to competitive play. This isn't your private tourney*** circlejerk, ANYONE who wants to talk about Brawl can just jump right in and post, EVEN PEOPLE WHO HAVE NEVER PLAYED SMASH IN THEIR LIFE.

I hate people like you.

fletch71011 said:
But his post count is higher than yours! That means he's better at Smash than you!

Oh wait.

You're absolutely right, the idiocy in this thread is unbelievable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom