• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lethal Attack: Falco/Marth Combo Video

jngamer

Smash Cadet
Super Smash Brothers Brawl. Lethal Attack by Swift (jngamer).

Starring Falco and Marth.

I understand brawl doesn't really have combos, and so consider these highlights or a montage of friendlies with friends.

Some matches slapped all together into one video, i enjoyed making and was sorta fun.
Check it out.

Enjoy!

Watch, Critique, and comment (:

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy-N03kJX_g

shanus

Smash Hero
entertaining vid. The marth segment, while pretty the first couple times the fair fair dair, got quite repetitive. Nice gameplay overall though, next time just try and get more variation in your clips. Same goes with the falco, either less clips or more variation.

good stuff

Brookman

Smash Hero
music: 2/10

entertainment: 2/10

combos: reptitive/10

Once the players you're fighting learn that, once in the air, they have more options than just falling towards you they'll be infinitely better.

Keep playing ^_^

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Once the players you're fighting learn that, once in the air, they have more options than just falling towards you they'll be infinitely better.
I completely agree. It's not that you're bad, it just the people you're playing against suck, so it really doesn't make you look good at all. Almost ALL of those spike kills and combos were avoidable if your opponents had better DI or knew how to recover properly (fall directly below the edge and take advantage of the auto sweet-spot)

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
ur falco isnt that good compared to your marth ill agree with tath but, falco was nice.. ur marth tho, hmm ownage i might say, your ken combo's were very nice i still cant get the hang of them.. i get them good on sandbags but havnt quite getten them down on people yet =p very nice vid.. music was find idk what people said about the music but it was alright for this combo vid.. nice job

add my fc and play me some time... i havnt been that big with the marth back in melee i was a samus player but now i am getting use to marth in brawl.. somehow he just clicks to me in brawl rather than in melee and same with samus he clicked to me in melee but not in brawl =]

FC:4682-8394-3568
AIM- Meleechamp15832 <--- made that name back in 5th grade and i thaught i was like the best melee player ever cuz i can beat a lvl 9 cou but we were all like that back in da day =p
XFIRE- Dynomite31

THX.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
your ken combo's were very nice i still cant get the hang of them.. i get them good on sandbags but havnt quite getten them down on people yet =p
I didn't think ken combos were possible with Marth in Brawl. Not if your opponent airdodges/DI's/shields/attacks quickly/techs anyway. It's so easy to get out of combos in brawl and the people getting beaten up in that video obviously didn't know how.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Your opponents need to learn to DI better, mostly in the Falco part. I agree your Marth is better, although it was nothing we haven't seen before. You basically just did Ken combos and that was it (although they were quite well executed). The dolphin slash stage spike to Diddy was nice though. The Falco part had more variety but wasn't as skilled.

I am by no means saying your a bad player, quite the opposite. Its just that the video was kind of bland.

Your use of Megaman X music though, awesome! I really enjoyed that. I always like it when people use Megaman music in their combo videos, and you chose great stuff.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
iu really liked the video, youve good very good ground game with falco and air game with marth (this owuld be really ironical on melee)

anyways... generally
- great spiking skills, you impressed me very well with the spikes
- great grab game, mainly with falco... you even used grabs with marth (which i find ineffective for my style)
- small mistakes that lead you to deaths
- repetitive
- opponents seemed like no match for you

on falco
- maybe first person ive seen dlx hit cancelling on a combo video, which is great
- great garbs/spikes
- you throw yourself very downwards to gimp, which i dont like much with falco, mainly cause it makes you depend in up+b which isnt that good... again, spiking is great, rather than throwing yourself down, you should edgehog (do edge hops grabbing the edge again to regain invincibility frames that will avoid your opponents from hangind)
- didnt see many mindgames around, although your skill make up for that

on marth
- im impressed/shocked with your spiking
- you can actually ken combo, mind teaching me to ken combo in brawl lol)
- you used grabs... i think theyre lame but you gave them good use
- lack of ground game... huge lack, try implementing down and upsmashes, theyre greta on this game... also... side+b combo, great move on this game... i mean... GREAT
- you spike too much... which, can end up being unneccessary (its a but more risky and if you dont hit with the right timing, you can consider yourself you wasted a kill you could easily gimp) because gimping with fair/bair is easier and almost as effective in this game, but your spiking is way too good, so, you might not need to gimp with fair/bairanymore
- no star kills... you need more moves to make you unpredictable, i know if i ever play your marth id be running away from edges, now cause brawl buffed some moves, marth star k0s are better... up and downsmash are pretty/really good in this game and uair is godly
- greta approach with fairs, i think i never saw 2 fairs in the same short hop, but well, you dont need to learn this since you can handle it your way

very good video, again, your spiking skills are great

Top Bottom