• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Les Enfants Terribles- Snakes for Hire *Requesting Stick*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snack

Smash Cadet
NNID
MrSnackMan
Snack~Awesome games. My friend was over and was just trying out Snake. It's not fun being between a nikita and a nade is it? I'm usually on about 8 o'clock after school most nights. I thought everyone here would be way better than me lol, so I'm glad we're about equal. Nice CF too.
Oh god, getting stick in between you two was the worst thing ever. I couldn't get out of the way until it was too late. But regardless, those were some fun games, and it is indeed nice to have an opponent around your skill level rather than having one side blow the other out.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
guys bad news my dad took away my wii......pray for me
lol jk i prly wont be playing for a few days srry guys
aww dang...after the utter massacre with Snake's FS on all of us last night? lolz...oh well hope to see you soon.

thelegacy

Smash Rookie
hey guys i have a snake and toon link combo video... its gonna have both snake and toon link in it....its gonna b called The Legend of Snake... so look out for that....its gonna have cameos from my friends thats in the heroes4hire crew and plays competitively...thanks and i cant wait to show u guys the greatness of heroes4hire...and im gonna have it under my name solidus51

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Alright.

Btw, if you wanna set up fights try to keep it within PM's/IM's. You can discuss results and tactics in here, I just dont want to see floods of "hay guys wanna fite?" posts.

Snaaaake!

Smash Cadet
I just found something out- you can, I realize, grenage drop by grabbing. I can't make it work 100% of the time, but you can pull out a grenade, grab them, which drops the grenade at your feet, then throw them any way but down (up only works if they have around 100-150 damage [for a character with Diddy's weight, I tested it on him.] on them, but if the grenade hits them after you throw 'em up, it's a kill, far as I can tell.), pick up the grenade, wait, until they land (except for the up-throw), and throw the ready-to-blast grenade at the enemy, defenseless, as the were just thrown.

EDIT- I can't seem to make this post actually post. How odd.

KJC2004

Smash Apprentice
I just found something out- you can, I realize, grenage drop by grabbing. I can't make it work 100% of the time, but you can pull out a grenade, grab them, which drops the grenade at your feet, then throw them any way but down (up only works if they have around 100-150 damage [for a character with Diddy's weight, I tested it on him.] on them, but if the grenade hits them after you throw 'em up, it's a kill, far as I can tell.), pick up the grenade, wait, until they land (except for the up-throw), and throw the ready-to-blast grenade at the enemy, defenseless, as the were just thrown.

its effective i gotta tell you that

link2213

Smash Cadet

Lol wow....i just saw this now. I made a thread about this 4 hours after you posted this.

Anywho, i would like to join if possible...i believe i meet all of the requirements.

Name: Link2213
Aim s/n: finalfantasy2213
Brawl Tags: Tuba, Bwnd, ?!, ?
Brawl FC: 1332-7420-5015
Main: Snake

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Played Saud today, Dude where do you live!? The lag was like getting the visual equivalent of a root canal! >_<

ZeronX

Smash Cadet
I would like to join!

Name: ZeronX
Alias: YoY0
Brawl FC: 2664 1795 7245
Reason: I love his playstyle with the arsenal of explosives that he has. He's just extremely fun to play as!

RyNo 86

Smash Journeyman
Name: RyNo
Aim-RyNo8668
Brawl FC: 0473-5740-5320
Reason: I've played every metal gear solid game to date, this is my favorite series and when I heard that snake would be in i knew i had to be him.

I contribute what I can but I'm mostly hear to learn.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Visalia resident eh? I'm in Fresno.

I'll update the roster today when I get back to my apartment, more than likely in 2-3 hours.

the5souls

Smash Cadet
I would like to be added to the list, please.

the5souls (t5s)
2019 9330 3440
NJ
Snake is highly tactical-based, not necessarily speed or power-based. I like that.
:)

I would contribute some Snake intel, but seeing as that most of his techniques have already been posted... there would be no need to post anything (until a discovery is made, that is).

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Roster updated, I wonder if I can request a sticky for this? Mainly because of all the housed information & discussion contained ITT.

S.O.G.

Smash Rookie
Nice, I´m a big fan of Metal Gear, thats why my fave caracter in Brawl is no other than Snake, to be sincere i consider miself an average player, but I´ve notice that day, by day I´m getting better, I already know how to play with grenades, stiky C4, the seet dash up smash...oh! well in the end I´m not a bad Snake lol, please count me in.

Cho?

Smash Apprentice
Name: Cho?
Alias: N/A
Brawl FC: 0602 6263 7935
Reason: Sneaky bombs..insane ftilt..beautiful aerials..i like how he can be so adaptable to different styles of play. plus his taunt is the best in the game ;) !

Samus Syndrome

Smash Apprentice
Hey Cho?, I don't think I've ever seen a more beautifully constructed sig in my life (aside from mine:laugh:). How did you do it?

Sorry for all the trouble, how did you get it to work?

BloodyPuppy

Smash Journeyman
So I decided to try and get in again. I realize that I probably should have gotten some posts before applying, so I've tried to contribute since then.

Aliases: BloodyPuppy/Puppy
Brawl FC: 0344-9019-5398
Reasons for Maining: Well, I've been a huge fan of the MGS series since I played MGS3. I'm still working on getting MGS2 (I'm lazy), but I'll get around to it. I was planning on maining Snake since he was announced, and once I got to play him I was sold. I love the way he plays; it just seems to work really well for me.

DonkeyPirate

Smash Journeyman
hate the clan name, but I'm in

Name: DonkeyPirate (Donky,JAZN)
BFC: 3265 4808 7722
Main: I've been a snake fan since the NES days. Hands down my fav videogame character.

Jeff Highwind

Smash Ace
Bleghr, roster updated.

If there are more people trying to get in dont worry if you dont get listed again. University semester is ending, and I'm facing a daunting task of 5 essays and 2 persuasive speeches within the next month.

kirbysprite

Smash Cadet
I would like to join... but I don't have a Wii or Brawl...

I would want to get better with Snake. I have played as Snake, but I want to be better.

Edit:Never mind, If you were about to add me to the list, do NOT! I starting to like another character.

RyNo 86

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering about how people have said they really don't like the name, so i think it should be changed. How 'bout the name "Philanthropy". It's the name of the anti metal gear group founded by snake and otacon. I already have a user bar.

StoleUrCar

Smash Journeyman
wish I could join this but i dont have a wii of my own..

I get a ton of play on my cousin's tho who lives nearby lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom