• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legit Toon Link Rankings =3 (List UP !!)

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
We need someone that contributes a LOT to TL boards and can constantly update the tourney placings thread. I agree we need one. Im leaving for a tourney now haha. The same with Twink. So, hopefully Ill post my first place in the new thread tomorrow :p. Wish me luck.

I'll wait for more approvals to see if everyone else is OK with it and will actually motion the idea for it, last time one made I remember died within a month.
Well you got to remember that there aren't tournaments every day, so it's gonna be dead when there aren't any tournaments. There are only a handful of Tinks, so it will die from time to time. It doesn't mean it's dead-dead though.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
^True, there are only a handful Toon Links and only a handful of those handful go to tourneys regularly.
It would need to be stickied if MeowMix revives his thread,

but I like Twinks idea, make this into the -Tournament Placings & Rankings Thread-
Keep relevant discussions and activity in one (stickied) thread. :)

Lobos

Smash Master
Also you would have to know how to navigate thru tournament listings/results to see if we missed any tinks......I know a few TL mains that don't even post on the boards so they never get the chance to post their own results.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I usually know how every tink places. So I can help with it. You guys can put jerm first for hobo 19 right now though xD

Well S@nT placed top 5 at a tourney today. I left early, so I'm not sure where exactly he's at. I on the other hand...... didn't place last. I got a bye.

I'll post the results when they're up.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Stop talking about me, I'm not that important lol.

I honestly don't care where I'm seeded, it's just a bunch of opinions anyway.
But your TL is so pro. :(

lol@whenugottipperedFsmashedbyPierceatBF

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
does anyone know which toon link beat _X_ the best sonic in the west at a live stream tourney 2 weeks ago in California

Hyro

Smash Lord
Read somewhere it was rockan. And he's from cali so sounds right. Who's X??? He as good as malcolm or espy? Does malcolm even play sonic anymore lol

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
Hello everyone! I shall be becoming active in this area and on my crew thread. I wish to be on the rankings too. Im pretty good Id say, Lobos can vouch for me or I can just 2 or 3 stock him again >=3 lol <3 still

MasterDaveNo1

Banned via Warnings
hey masterdave! welcome ^_^

Call me Izumi! =3

also, have you always had that avatar? <.< I have a newer version of it with a cooler bg though and I added my name to the bottom and shaded it a bit darker. Midna01 on DeviantArt ftw!

Death Arcana

Rum is for Drinking
3DS FC
3179-6169-5116
Read somewhere it was rockan. And he's from cali so sounds right. Who's X??? He as good as malcolm or espy? Does malcolm even play sonic anymore lol
X is the best sonic probably in the nation based on tourney results right now.
he 2stocked tyrant in a mm$ and took first with him in doubles.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Izumi, you wanna be on this go post all your results in the results thread. What do you enter tourneys as? Izumi, Masterdave, dave??

Rockan

Smash Apprentice
_X_ is probably the best sonic idk about shugo he beat jont twice and beat dsf in a mm I just got lucky vs him cuz tl vs sonic is a terrible match up :p

Top Bottom