• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legit Toon Link Rankings =3 (List UP !!)

:/ If u can beat him in dittos u can beat him with any other char. right twink? lolz.
I was gonna whine, troll, and complain about why S@nT isn't Top 5, but now, I'll just talk about how bad Excel Zero and Ling own you and that rest under FD against your Metaknight!...........in the Toon Link General Discussion of course.

*Insert Wifi Johns here*

TLMSheikant

Smash Master
LOLOLOLOL. Zero and Ling own me badly? When? IS that early 08 I hear? Dont I beat Ling now? Dont I go even with excel and take games from him? ;)....u know that rest was a lie to make u look good LOL.

UncleSam

Smash Master
what about this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPwFkfEPfeU

never heard of him but he has some weird mind games going on...
that was probably wifi, Ugg and Kief play online alot.

I was gonna whine, troll, and complain about why S@nT isn't Top 5, but now, I'll just talk about how bad Excel Zero and Ling own you and that rest under FD against your Metaknight!...........in the Toon Link General Discussion of course.

*Insert Wifi Johns here*
LOLOLOLOL. Zero and Ling own me badly? When? IS that early 08 I hear? Dont I beat Ling now? Dont I go even with excel and take games from him? ;)....u know that rest was a lie to make u look good LOL.
I wonder when you people will ever stop arguing...

NearZzz

Smash Lord
why is chip #1? jash is clearly best, he places top 5 at every nj/ny event now a days, and nj and ny are the best states in the U.S.
After everyone voted....both chip and jash did not vote (or vote at all lol) themselves in 1st so it was pretty much even. Chip has beaten high ranked players on the west coast so we don't hear about it as much ( unless you keep up with TL placings). On a national level, Chip has the highest placing between all the tinks (13th at genesis) and Jash/Santi both have like 17th/25th at cot4. Recently Jash has been beasting in NY/NJ but local tourneys can only add so much since Jerm/Santi/Hryo/Quivo/Shiekant/and Chip all usually place high in those.
^What he said.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
why is chip #1? jash is clearly best, he places top 5 at every nj/ny event now a days, and nj and ny are the best states in the U.S.
Pretty sure Inui is from NJ, and he would disagree with you about your claim (as he's explicitly said that he currently believes TX is the best state).

Hyro

Smash Lord
I think Jash and Chip should be tied. But people are underestimating Chip for real. 13/292 genesis. He's beaten great players as well, off the top of my head CO18 and Mikehaze.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Rockan will prlly be top 10.

Hyro is prlly the best TL, just not yet. He's gonna be even more of my idol really soon

/end hyro fanboyism

So we're doing the TL Rankings by season or something?

So for the time being, should we convert this thread into a tournament placings thread? The other character boards have them, so why not us?

Oh, and Hyro is good. :):)

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
I do believe Fatal is not from the NY/NJ, nor does Jash have ANY Snake practice because barely NO ONE in the EC uses Snake. Now for Jash to 2-0 Fatal in tournament is recognition that Jash doesn't have to be in his region to place high. Not only that, isn't Genesis in Cali/WC? Isn't Chip from WC? Wouldn't Genesis be considered HIS region since everyone he beat was from HIS region? Ally clearly stated that Jash was the best Toon Link, I'm sure Ally's opinion counts since he played both players. Jash beat ADHD in Viridian as well. I'm pretty sure Jash is the best Toon Link but they should at least be tied since they both place really high in their region and just because Jash didn't go to Genesis doesn't automatically mean that Chip would be better then him. That's like saying, Jash placed 13th in COT4, so he's automatically better then Chip even though Chip didn't attend. These boards really need to think more, this is probably the reason why Jash doesn't come around.

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Rockan may be top ten?!
I 100% know my tink is at least at his level...
I'll have a small like 18 person tournament and get some vids up. God I hate smashless colorado...

TheJerm

Smash Champion
@keyo

genises was a national tournament. Doesn't matter where it was located, players from around world went. CoT4 is pretty old so I didn't count it. Chip also beat people out of his region like hylian and CO18.

About jash beating fatal. I think there's this beastly snake in the EC named.. ANTI ! >_>

Also, just because ally said he's the best Tl, doesn't make it true. Kosmos has played all of us, and he says Im the best one. Jash could just be good at the snake match up. I also say that jash is the best Tl, but we voted and they almost tied with chip having one more point.

Also, jash said to me that he doesn't want to be called the best yet, so that's why chip is first. Congradulate him, other than hating. Maybe THATs why he doesn't post on much Smashboards in general

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
Jash has never played Kosmos O_O.

Also I'm not hating on Chip, I think Chip accomplished a lot and he should be respected for that. No hate on Chip but Jash just seems underrated at times is all.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
@keyo - Fatal doesn't really have much TL practice either, since I'm practically the only one up here now that Melo stopped going to tourneys and somehow fatal and I never play each other in tourney. Plus from the couple games I played with him, it seems he might have trouble with the match-up

Lobos

Smash Master
Radori if you go to tourneys you will get a lot better plus I will team with you for some doulbe tl ****! ^.^

Gnes

Smash Master
I do believe Fatal is not from the NY/NJ, nor does Jash have ANY Snake practice because barely NO ONE in the EC uses Snake. Now for Jash to 2-0 Fatal in tournament is recognition that Jash doesn't have to be in his region to place high. Not only that, isn't Genesis in Cali/WC? Isn't Chip from WC? Wouldn't Genesis be considered HIS region since everyone he beat was from HIS region? Ally clearly stated that Jash was the best Toon Link, I'm sure Ally's opinion counts since he played both players. Jash beat ADHD in Viridian as well. I'm pretty sure Jash is the best Toon Link but they should at least be tied since they both place really high in their region and just because Jash didn't go to Genesis doesn't automatically mean that Chip would be better then him. That's like saying, Jash placed 13th in COT4, so he's automatically better then Chip even though Chip didn't attend. These boards really need to think more, this is probably the reason why Jash doesn't come around.
East coast has snake players...off the top of my head...Ether, A.N.T.I(same state as Jash i believe)...nuff said.

Chip lives in Washington, Ally's opinion is a opinion, which holds little value.

I know this post is fully of fanboyism, but get your facts straight first. Jash is amazing, we know. So is Chip, and so is Hyro/Quivo, but not that Jerm guy. Loses to 1 day old olimars and stuff. Weruop would be his worst nightmare.

List is legit

Lobos

Smash Master
We had one or two lol but they became unused.......need someone to keep track of that.....with lots of time on their hands....

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
We do need a tl tourney placings thread...
Funny thing is I made one back in like June 08 and no one decided to post their results except like Santi, Quivo, and Lobos posted theirs. Others have been made but no one ever contributes to them.

I could revive the thread and update if you guys want. I lurk the Toon Link boards a LOT, and usually have a lot of free time since I have online classes my school is at home so I'm basically on the computer like 50-70 hours a week? FML :(

Funny thing is I made one back in like June 08 and no one decided to post their results except like Santi, Quivo, and Lobos posted theirs. Others have been made but no one ever contributes to them.

I could revive the thread and update if you guys want. I lurk the Toon Link boards a LOT, and usually have a lot of free time since I have online classes my school is at home so I'm basically on the computer like 50-70 hours a week? FML :(
If you're up for maintaining a thread like that, then you really should.

GodMeowMix

Smash Ace
I'll wait for more approvals to see if everyone else is OK with it and will actually motion the idea for it, last time one made I remember died within a month.

Top Bottom