• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legit Toon Link Rankings =3 (List UP !!)

Keyo

Smash Apprentice
So Jash placed 1st in Bums tournament spliting with ADHD, he lost to ADHD in winners finals 3-2 but I think Jash had a chance of beating him. Jash is the best Toon Link in the planet.

Lobos

Smash Master
Just a reminder that rankings are going to be updated soon as this weekend is the last weekend to get top results to be considered a "Top Toon Link".

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Give me a sec...

I have a tournament this weekend. I'll post that result along with my countless others I've never bothered to do.

Not saying I'm great or anything, but I am ranked 3 in my state and I do well (Never less than 3rd) in CO tournaments.

Variable

Smash Ace
I haven't seen everyone yet. I've only seen Hyrulian Royalty so far, and he was pretty beast..

Be back in a little bit after watching more.

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
Fun facts:

*coming soon when im not sleepy*

6-10:
*Also coming soon when we get things more organized*

I'll update the list probably every 2 or 3 months.

all of this better be on the front page

Lobos

Smash Master
Lol rough rankings looks like

1: jash
2: hyro
3: chip/jerm
4: jerm/chip
5: quivo/sheikant
6: sheikant/corpse
7: kingtoon/lobos
8: mjg/lobos
9: near/mjg
10: shadowjp/kingtoon/mjg

This is based off results and consistency.....if u want a higher placing go to more stuff and place higher in singles and doubles. Doing good 1 tourney every 3-2 months doesn't get you any higher so :p

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I think ima go ahead and put chip ahead of me. So top 5 should be, jash, hyro, chip, me, then quivo.

6-9 should consist of mjg, kingtoon, lobos, sheikant

As for 10th, either shadow, corpse, or near. What do you guys think?

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
Alright, just some of my results. No idea where they're all posted...

13/63 at Supercon 09
http://www.nvgaonline.com/SuperCon/SuperCon2009Results.php

7/32 at Ranbat 1
http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index....roat-fighting-fps-and-other-ranbat-1-results/

2/21 Ranbat 2 (so...retardely close to 1...I had Tim past 150% and I was at 90...He fsmashed and my DI was ****...)
http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index....roat-fighting-fps-and-other-ranbat-2-results/

7/49 Holiday Bash (I wanted to leave at the end because only first got money...so I just played around against Chunky...My johns help me get more cred, right?)
http://nvgaonline.com/Forums/index....h-results/page__pid__34676__st__0&#entry34676

9/29 Fighter Frenzy (I 3 stocked Steeler's PT in our first round ^^ )
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=7456

2/...25? Not sure. I went MK in GFs...so yeah. But he never helped me advance seeing as I lost that...So it counts for Tink still!
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=9012

I've had a lot more local ones (most of these have OoS) things like smashfests and stuff...I always get top three. I have no idea where the results are but I got first at two of them. If I find them I'll post them I guess.

Oh, this might be helpful, too.

In this, I'm ranked 3 in CO. Right now it would either be 3 or 2, but we decided to wait a bit.

Thebest1pj

i requested that ultimaterazer be the first person i play at hobo 24...lol

uhh i place near jerm and lose to only good people ozz trela gnes.........lol thats all im sayin idk >_>

doesnt matter whos number 1 or 10 were all good "WE DA BES

KT Kasrani

Smash Champion
lol i wish i could go to supercon. but i got HOPE, APEX, SHOWDOWN, MLG all crazy big tournies.

SUPER TOONY TOURNY TOUR '10. lets goooooooo

Lobos

Smash Master
I'm expecting good things from shadowjp, kingtoon, mjg, dtl, 2nlio, flea, and the rest of you.......someone's gotta carry the torch after it gets passed on.

dtl - post that on the results thread :p

TheJerm

Smash Champion
WHOA! Your avatar is a graffiti wall post that I drew like a year ago! :O
haha, its a pretty wierd story how I found this pic, but I thought it was amazing as soon as I saw it. I had a feeling the artist of the pic would see it one day, but anyways, if you want me to take it down, its fine.

And shadow, even though you lose to top players, you still havnt beaten anyone of a high skill level. (That I can remember). And thats what is holding you back from a spot. You also struggle pretty hard against players that I can beat pretty solidly. ( for instance, you getting 2-0'd by kprime )

But tbh, I'd personally give you the vote for 10th over corpse and near, mainly because texas is a harder area than theres

Anyways, anyone object to giving shadow 10th place?

DTl.. MJG is not top 3. He could be under rated, but he hasnt done much compared to me, jash, hyro, quivo, or chip

napZzz

Smash Hero
i could live on the west coast and even if the region is harder it wouldn't mean i'm better than a midwest snake main by defualt

Thebest1pj

haha, its a pretty wierd story how I found this pic, but I thought it was amazing as soon as I saw it. I had a feeling the artist of the pic would see it one day, but anyways, if you want me to take it down, its fine.

And shadow, even though you lose to top players, you still havnt beaten anyone of a high skill level. (That I can remember). And thats what is holding you back from a spot. You also struggle pretty hard against players that I can beat pretty solidly. ( for instance, you getting 2-0'd by kprime )

But tbh, I'd personally give you the vote for 10th over corpse and near, mainly because texas is a harder area than theres

DTl.. MJG is not top 3. He could be under rated, but he hasnt done much compared to me, jash, hyro, quivo, or chip
yar yar lost to pika im garbz(smirk) dont worry ima show my **** at 24

MJG

Smash Hero
I suck at everything. *posts in results thread*

Also, MJG is still the most underrated Tink. He's top three.
Ha. Thanks but I kind of agree with jerm on this one. Ill have to wait to see what happens this summer ;)

I agree with shadow being in 10th just because of Texas being one of the best states (if not, the best) at the Toonlink Match Up.

Thebest1pj

nah ny/nj/md/va are the hardest states for this match up :p
TX has always had a dominant tl come to a tourney .-.

highest skill level person i beat is takeurlife (i think)So far i cruise through the randoms like my TL gets money holla atcha cartoon boy he gets *****ES, then i run into someone at trela level or above and lose. Im going to start takin matches more serious and stop worrying about what everyone else is doin, gotta make it smash>friends i guess

Top Bottom