• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legit Toon Link Rankings =3 (List UP !!)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
i could live on the west coast and even if the region is harder it wouldn't mean i'm better than a midwest snake main by defualt
Thats not the only reason I want to give shadow the spot. Ive seen and played him. Ive seen near play in vids and they seem to be around the same level. Since I cant decide, im assuming that shadow is better because he is practicing in a harder region. Specially when me, hyro, and santi have warmed texas up well against the TL match up. ( btw eff you lobos, texas is the hardest against the TL match up. We got gnes and dojo that can DESTROY any Tl but me. =] )

And I didnt give shadow the spot, I asked what everyone thought about my opinion.

Aaahhh you Tinks are taking forever.....

This was supposed to be done like two pages ago. x__________x

I still be waiting. :mad:
And don't make me find a Sonic gif of him tapping his foot in boredom!

Smashboards said:
You have included 1974 images in your message. You are limited to using 260 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.
So much for wall of Sonic-tapping-his-foot.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
How many TLs still go to tourneys? Man, everytime I come in here there's another good mainer dropping him for MK, or quitting, or something.

You guys, you should be making TL more fun. :mad:

demonictoonlink

Smash Master
I probably still main him and am just a giant troll

;)

Also, I got 3/18 this weekend with him. We won doubles! But I went MK for that. I'll post results in that one thread. Actually I won't. Meh.
We da bess.

TheOgbot

Smash Journeyman
Dude Sago is da bess MK in the MW.

Seriously, he ***** me in a tourney, and I'm a god.

Ask anybody from MN, they'd agree.

Too bad he gave me the long **** of MK destruction though :/

napZzz

Smash Hero
Toon link cannot beat a mk who knows the mu. It's impossible. I'm pikn up mk for mk.
sagos good but if you're supposed to be one of the best toon links you shouldn't be losing to someone on his level lol

dont be such a cry baby johner get better and learn the matchup everyone has to deal with it equally

Hyro

Smash Lord
Beating toon wit mk is easy if u kno wat u doin. Example. Dojo 2stocked jash both games at mlg.
thats a bad example cuz dojo knows the tl matchup and jash doesn't know the mk matchup...but yeah toon link will never beat mk. you can do good...its just too dangerous since your most likely gonna get gimped and all your hard work will be for nothing

MJG

Smash Hero
thats a bad example cuz dojo knows the tl matchup and jash doesn't know the mk matchup...but yeah toon link will never beat mk. you can do good...its just too dangerous since your most likely gonna get gimped and all your hard work will be for nothing

Hmmm...

i saw mr809 vs jash at bums they played alot i do believe mr 809 won more(he was mk) only tl exp he has is against me on wifi lol....

MK holds TL back in all honesty :urg:

Hyro

Smash Lord
LIST OUT!

1. Flea
2. Flea the Flawless
3. Flawless Flea
4. The Flawless Flea
5. The Flea who makes no Flaws
6. Flaw? WTF is that, I'm Flea
7. FLEAFLEAFLEA
8. F to the LEA
9. Rhymes with tea and starts with fl
10. ILyFLEeeeeea

Also i heard my ***** flea is sooooooo good...

HOW GOOD IS HE?

He doesn't shoot normal quickdraws, he jerks his jerks.

Top Bottom